BabtecQ is a modular software for quality management which aids businesses in managing data and knowledge for quality assurance. The customizable software offers users the ability to choose from a range of modules including audit management, task and action management, CAD integration, warranty management, preventive maintenance, CAPA management, and more. The modular structure of BabtecQ allows users to customize the software by using only the modules that are relevant to business workflows.
BabtecQ’s APQP project management module aids users in maintaining project quality by offering tools for targeted project planning, whilst the task and action management module allows users to document tasks and identify areas for improvement. The audit management module facilitates tracking of corrective actions and assessment of effectiveness. Machine performance can be monitored and managed using the preventive maintenance module, quality can be tracked in real time within the quality cockpit, and complaints can be monitored and acted upon within the complaint management module.
Other BabtecQ modules include CAD integration, CAPA management, control-plans, PPAP and PPF inspections, in-production inspections, gage management, qualification and training management, warranty management, incoming/outgoing goods inspection, and FMEA (failure mode and effects analysis).
• High scalability – from networks in small and medium-sized enterprises to multi-site solutions
• Modular system design as a guarantee for future expandability
• Process-oriented software through cross-module user guidance
• Project-specific configuration according to your requirements
• Integration into existing company structures and ERP systems
• Integration into workflow management and e-mail systems
• Additional customer-defined catalogs and fields
• User-related profiles with personal filters and system settings
• Standard-compliant to all requirements from DIN EN ISO 9001, IATF 16949 as well as guidelines according to AIAG and VDA
• Multi-language capability for software interface and data content
• Multimedia integration – visualized test sequences, complaint processing, etc.
• Web-based software for information provision in the Inter- and Intranet
FAQs for BabtecQ
Below are some frequently asked questions for BabtecQ.
Q. What type of pricing plans does BabtecQ offer?
BabtecQ has the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Q. Who are the typical users of BabtecQ?
BabtecQ has the following typical customers:
Small Business, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business
GetApp offers free software discovery and selection resources for professionals like you. Our service is free because software vendors pay us when they generate web traffic and sales leads from GetApp users.
Because we’re committed to help you find the right solution for your business needs, we list all software vendors on our website, and give them the opportunity to feature their solutions and collect user reviews.
At GetApp, our comprehensive software listings, verified user reviews, product comparison pages, articles and AppFinder, our assistive tool, will empower you to make confident and well-informed purchase decisions.
Sign up / Sign in
Both new and existing users can sign in with LinkedIn.