Additional information for Beakon
Key features of Beakon
View All Features
- Manage insurance, licenses, SWMS, JSA’s and other documents
- Online induction and training
- E-learning audio and video content
- Automating tasks and alerts, sms or email
- Remotely audit contractors online
- Data collection and consolidation
- Schedule and document management
- Action and issue tracking
- Safety, environment, and quality functions
- Comprehensive and customizable notification suite
- Workflow, SMS and email notifications
- Root cause analysis
- Action allocation and tracking, & investigation
- Self-configurable dashboards and reporting
- Return to work plans and notes
- Automated and configurable alerts
- Standard and customizable reporting
- SCORM compliant
- Online and offline training records
- Issue permits to work
- Permit approvals
- Audit-friendly records for permit history and access history
- Hazards, risk, incident and injury reporting
- Risk assessments and action management
- Simple, ‘open’ workflows
- Automated reminders
- Turn talk to action
- Project tracking
- Manage dispersed teams
- Customised Risk Matrix in an ISO compliant framework
- Document control and management.
- Create customised rules for notifications and workflows
- Automate access permissions
- Provide self-service inductions
- Provide data for performance, compliance and OHS audits
- Synchronise with staff ID and card machines
- Deploy OHS and facilities management induction courses
Beakon offers rapid deployment and document storage in the cloud on all devices including desktop, mobile, iPad, iOS and Android.
Users can build customized dashboards, charts and reports with unlimited configuration options.
Beakon integrates easily with other applications and systems and offers multiple languages, time zones, formats and currencies for international conformity.
Users can turn talk to action and begin allocating and actioning tasks as soon as a decision is made, including set due dates, task requirements and instructions.
Beakon’s e-Learning platform is SCORM compliant and uses a simple online course builder that can deploy videos, pdf files, images and text.