BuildIT Systems Reviews

4.62/5 (13 reviews)

Pierre St-Denis

It has improved communication between sub-contractor, site supervisors and Longwood in many ways.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

I've been using BuildIT for over 10 years. It's user friendly and priced right. It simplifies the daily monitoring of our construction schedules.. Those schedules can be copied from templates and modified if needed with BuildIT. They have a library of documents that helps me save time and are easy to use and share with our sub-contractors and employees. BuildIT can add or modify documents to your needs. It also gives our sub-contractor access to all the files and tasks related to each jobs. Like working drawings, sketches and changes. They have the option to add notes to the tasks and upload files, inspections reports and more by them selves. I had an option designed by BuildIT that gives all my sub-contractors access to enter the names and informations of their employees. They can also keep records of the Health and Safety trainings required by law and upload copies of their certificates on BuildIT. You can set up BuildIT to give full access to every site supervisors, of all the schedules, documents of every jobs under construction. With the links tagged to every sub-contractor's contact info, my site supervisors have access to all their required documents needed on site when having the Ministry of Labour doing site inspections, like, form 1000 and all the required Health ' Safety trainings. Cust service has always being there to help me when I had issues which was very rare or when they have designed new options for our needs.

Anonymous

This is a great site and the support is amazing and fast to respond

Reviewed 2018-01-16

The ease of being able to see where a job is in the build process. Having all the files accessible to the rest of the staff without having to go to a hard file down the hall, that takes to much time. This program has been a huge benefit to our company AND the support team is great to help anytime.

Trey Upshur

Scheduling and access to your schedule from anywhere, even my Android

Reviewed 2011-09-12

This is a great program, and the folks that built it really care about my success. You rarely, rarely, find that kind of service in today's electronic market. The product itself is so easy to implement, you can be running a major operation within a day or two, with a very short learning curve. And in the long term, the web-based back up of our data helps me sleep at night. Being able to access what we had scheduled in the past within a minute or two is great. I highly recommend the program.

Stacey Disotell

This software is so easy to use, and makes managing my business operations a breeze!

Reviewed 2018-01-19

Instant information, from anywhere you have an internet connection!

Anonymous

I find Build-it very user friendly and team is always available to help out if needed

Reviewed 2018-01-16

This software enables me to keep everything organized within the company. We keep all our files, emails, work orders etc. all on Build-it. This way everyone can access everything whenever they want. Eliminates trying to find old files in a filing cabinet or a box somewhere.

lee rusnak

we have been using BuildIt since 2004, and it is an integral part of our day to day business

Reviewed 2018-02-02

It allows us to share information throughout the office, we no longer need to run to a filing cabinet to check out plans, specs, contacts or schedules.

Ricardo Rodriguez

The system works well as long as the trades imputing the info are updating it regularly. The formany

Reviewed 2018-01-22

The Company I Work for find it really useful, I end up using it on a regular basis, in general it does the job

Marla Long

I love BuildIT-Systems! Very user friendly.

Reviewed 2018-01-17

Makes my job easier!

Pieter Oosterbaan

Beacon Construction

Reviewed 2011-09-06

Generally very happy with what the system provides. It is particularly good at handling / sorting emails and job information. Scheduling is also very good. File handling is a little less convenient although once on the system it is easy to distribute / share. Not quite so convenient if you need to make changes to that information.

Eric Olson

Our experience has been great

Reviewed 2018-01-17

Letting our subs know how the job is tracking and when they are to be onsite and how long they have to complete the task.

Anonymous

BuildIt is a simple and easy way to share and manage my construction schedules.

Reviewed 2018-01-19

I have been using BuildIt as a contractor building 20-30 homes per year. We have a small team and we are able to be on the same page with this software.

Brenda Berger

We have used it for years and have been pleased with it.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-01-22

The software is intuitive and easy to use. Upgrades throughout the years have been thoughtful and relevant.

Chuck Stull

The one to buy!

Reviewed 2011-09-05

This is a great program! When contact integration is built in it WILL be perfect!