Dynamic Inventory Reviews

4.67/5 (15 reviews)

Nate Diaz

Quick and Easy to Use Inventory Management - Customize-able Too

Reviewed 2017-06-19

My favourite feature was a tie between the low stock alerts and custom fields. I like that I'm instantly reminded to purchase tires when my stock fell below a certain threshold. I thought it was really cool that I could set the the threshold for each individual tire line I sell. Smart thinking! The custom fields were important for me because there are certain details about tires that most other softwares I researched would not let me capture like pressure, sizing, grade.

Russ Shoeburt

Amazing! Time Saving! ROI has been exceptional!

Reviewed 2017-07-06

Where do I start? Customize to your heart's desire. Setup users with as much or as little access as needed. My favorite feature by far is the Stores functionality. Essentially you can setup multiple storage objects or Stores. Then, you can change the label of this storage unit to whatever you want. For us it was RV's. Within each RV store I can setup and track the location of each part. Before I couldn't answer the question of how many RV's we have with refrigerators vs. non-refrigerated. Now I can track it down to how many RV's we have with refrigerators that have ice makers. The possibilities are endless! Ordering new parts and up-selling to customers is a breeze too. Everything has been thought of in here.

Susan Sundry

I really like the way they incorporated Lots

Reviewed 2017-06-26

Our products are perishable and we had to have a way to track them. Stash showed me the lot code feature during the demo and I was immediately intrigued. We took the plunge on a monthly plan and haven't looked back. Honestly, I was tracking the lots in Excel before I came across Dynamic. And a big shot out to our rep who walked us through every detail of the system. He was one of the main reasons we decided to buy. Support has been excellent too :)

Chang Liu

Needed a stand alone software for security and access reasons

Reviewed 2017-07-06

It was one of the few options I could find that was not strictly cloud based SAAS. I did not want to rely on internet connection to access.

Loreto Maristela

It manages all!!!

Reviewed 2018-04-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Dynamic inventory helped us to manage our stocks so well, sales and purchase orders are on track too... It saves so much time for it has an easy to use functionalities and modules...Great!

Areane Quizon

Good Product

Reviewed 2018-05-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Dynamic software really helped our inventory to be well-managed and monitored. It is very convenient to use.

Delma Garcia

Dynamic Inventory review

Reviewed 2017-06-28

It gave me orders to use so I could get all my produce in one place. I put many many products in and no problems.

Tammy Becker

Overall Good Experience With One Drawback

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-07-06

It's really easy to figure out how to operate. I jumped in and learned no problem. Specifically the order process is layed out very nicely in sort of a wizard fashion that helps prevent mistakes which I like a lot. Also the customization options are one of the main selling points for me.

Michelle Tuazon

Organized and I love it

Reviewed 2018-12-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Having messy and not organized inventory ? Now it will be hassle free using this application, you will no longer have a hardtime extracting date and also in creating the graph to be well organized.

Alex Smith

Unique Request Fulfilled

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-06-28

Full disclosure: I run a small law firm and needed some very complicated specifications to protect my constituents' privacy. Specifically, I wanted a special user that could only view certain sections, and not others. Dynamic Inventory worked with me to accomplish this and I'm very happy with the result.

Jacob Groth

The best results for an insane value

Reviewed 2016-10-31

My hardware team required a quick, in-house solution to inventory management. Dynamic Inventory was a perfect match, and has so far greatly increased our efficiency and accuracy in back-end operations. I would highly recommend this product.Fast and easy installation, intuitive layout and design, and great customer support.

Brinomar Taguiang

Better than our old one

Reviewed 2018-05-08
Review Source: Software Advice

On our old software, we are having hard time extracting data and creating the graph we needed but with this software life becomes much easier and gives us more time for other tasks.

Jared Taylor

Showed Me The ROI

Reviewed 2017-06-26

The cost history hit the nail on the head of what I was in the market for. My CEO thinks I'm a genius now because I can tell him the first, last, and average cost of each pipeline material in a matter of seconds.

Rebecca Fauteux

Reviewed 2017-02-11

This is a great program for small to medium sized businesses. It simplifies assets tracking with smooth processes. I installed this on my tablet so I could sell my jewelry at the local flea markets. It's nice to be able to keep track of stock in one place without lugging a laptop around. I like the Barcode system, I can keep large amounts of gemstones sorted out and counted. This program has stopped senseless loss in my business.

Jerry Westinghouse

Glad I found these guys

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Custom Fields and Tags solved all my problems. The support team was very responsive to my questions.