Additional information for E2 Process Management
Key features of E2 Process Management
View All Features
- Contract compliance
- Design for manufacturing
- Manufacturing visibility
- Collaborative order management
- Collaborative inventory management
- Collaborative supply planning
- Supply logistics visibility
- Collaborative sales order management
- Collaborative channel inventory management
- Collaborative demand planning
- Channel data management
- Channel logistics visibility
- Multi-tier order management
- Multi-tier inventory management
- Multi-tier supply planning
- Multi-tier logistics visibility
- Multi-tier cost management
- Automated alerts to compliance or quality
- Integrated engineering data management
- Configurable workspace and email alerts
Multi-tier Management: Connect and collaborate with your trading partners across all tiers of the supply chain. Includes order and inventory management, and supply planning.
Reporting and Analytics: Automated monitoring of all supply chain metrics and KPIs. See demand specific and supply specific data.
Multi-tier Cost Management: Repair BOMs, cost forecasting, supply allocation, rebate management, multiple costing scenarios, including volume-based costing and date-based costing.
Complete Logistics Visibility: Includes logistics data capture direct from providers, shipment tracking, exception-driven workflows and email alerts, proof of delivery communication, projected inventory levels and days of supply.
Manufacturing Collaboration: Includes spend analytics dashboards, Dynamic updates of prices from external systems, as well as five-way matching between contracts, purchase orders (POs), shipping and receipt payment points, and invoices.