EHS Insight Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend9.48/10

See full reviews by rating

RW

Ray W.

JG

Jenna G.

Honest with you and do not over promise. Support website is full of great information, easy to search, release notes are great, and product feature requests are easy to submit and track progress.

Aric Z.

I have lost some audits in the past, from having to update all the time.

CT

Christie T.

EHS Insight users...

Vector EHS Management-logocaret
listing-logo

Vector EHS Management

Compare both
How would you rate EHS Insight?

Great App, Super Easy for End User

We are currently in the process of rolling it out. Design phase has been amazingly easy.

Pros

The app is amazing and will make submitting safety observations much easier for our teams.

Cons

There are some limitations as to what customizations you can make. Overall super easy to customize but those few things are frustrating.

Perfect fit for our company

We demo'd multiple programs from companies around the world. EHS Insight was the only provider to provide me with a test site to experiment and learn with. I am a "hands on" learner. Being able to test out the system really helped me feel comfortable with our choice to use EHS Insight. I came to the table with a list of must haves. Insight provided all of those and continues to listen to end-users needs an recommendations and meets those request regularly.

Pros

Easy to build out and configure without a lot of outside support

Cons

I would like to be able to brand the home page to fit into our company scheme. Not really a functionality issue, but a nice to have.

Transition

Incident Management and Training integration, streamlining processes for both managers and employees.

Pros

We transitioned in to this product after using another for years. The ease of use and intuitive interface make it easy for both executives and front line blue collar workers. Having training management, document storage, SDS's, incident management all in one place is a dream. The reporting piece is what really stands out for our executive leadership. The ability to report (in an easy to understand way) on almost every piece of data entered is amazing.

Cons

Would be nice to be able to customize reports more, but overall there is not much to say negative.

Poor Support, Unintuitive

EHS Insight is unintuitive and has little support services. Their solution to my asking for a reference manual is to refer me back to my corporate manager.

Pros

Absolutely nothing. They need to provide a manual for users.

Cons

Lack of support, no manuals, online video introductions are long winded and a time waste for a busy manager.

Great Application

Over the past 10+ years we have have an excellent relationship with EHS and hope to in the future.

Pros

Well laid out and thoughtful application, easy to deploy and use in all environments.

Cons

New features can be difficult to bring to market at times.

Powerful Safety Software, Mobile First, Cloud Based, Easy/Quick to Implement, Great Reporting, SSO

Ability to easily scale internal safety program with growth of business. Improve safety KPIs.

Pros

The software is mobile first. No other out of the box safety products on the market allow for full usage and control from a mobile device (phone/tablet). Support is knowledgeable and easy to get in contact with via email. Honest with you and do not over promise. Support website is full of great information, easy to search, release notes are great, and product feature requests are easy to submit...

Cons

No phone support is a little frustrating, but it makes you be concise with your questions and leaves a paper trail. Some forms do not work right for us since our employees move a lot and do not have centralized database for employee locations. More of our problem to solve. Reports are customizable, but some limitations. Jobs/Business Entities cannot be linked to admin/project manger/executive/safety manager for reporting purposes out of the box.

Do Your Company a Favor.

EHS Insight has been instrumental in advancing our safety program. With employees spread out across the country, this program has made it easy to not only collect but share information in real time. The app and offline capability even allow our remote employees to stay compliant. The program is extremely easy to navigate. Site Supervisors that were given early access learned the system before formal...

Pros

The list of pros is too long for 1500 characters. I think if I had to choose one feature it would be the mobility. being app based, our employees can access the system from anywhere. That decreases the time it takes to enter vital information and increases the real time factor.

Cons

With the speed and accuracy EHS Insight performs updates and maintenance, there is not time to develop any dislikes. These folks know what they are doing and they do it very well.

Thank you for being a customer, and for the glowing review.

Very Valuable Tool

Love it. Before EHS Insight everything was on paper and in folders.

Pros

Being able to add safety audits, investigations, and pulling reports. Using the tabs as set up. The company can access there site, and able to see how other sites are doing.

Cons

Uploading to work off-line. I work from an off-line tablet and sometimes forgot to upload my tablet. With spotty wifi, sometimes it doesn't want to upload my audit. I have lost some audits in the past, from having to update all the time.

Thank you, Christie, for your review. We're glad you are getting great value from EHS Insight. Keep an eye out for upcoming releases. We recently enabled automatic background sync for the Windows app and plan to do the same for iOS and Android in the future. That means no more "forgetting" to upload. Stay safe.

Intuitive, easy to use safety management software system!

Operations managers actually use it! This allows us to track safety metrics.

Pros

The ease of navigation & use makes this a very valuable safety software management system in the Marine Cargo Handling industry. Our ops managers are able to access the system from their mobile devices while in the field. This allows them to maintain oversight while documenting safety issues.

Cons

A video tutorial & slide presentation on how to use each module would be invaluable for training purposes. Right now, we have to create our own and employees often fumble through.

Hi Jason, I wanted to be sure you knew there are many introductory videos for user training in the knowledge base. In the app, just click on Help, then on Knowledge Base. Then, in the first section called "Getting Started" under New Users see "About EHS Insight". That article has links to each Module section below. Most have videos. Note, those videos are accessible via the same link and can be reused in your own training content.

EHS Insight has not only been fantastic to work with but has been easy to implement.

Pros

The software is easy to use. The app is amazing and allows users to upload to the site in a matter of seconds. From a safety managers perspective this has been life changing for our company. No longer is there a game of chasing paperwork and getting supervisors to fill out ALL of the form. Now with EHS they can easily complete their inspections, pre op talks, investigations all from their iphone. Better yet they have to fill in all the blanks in order to submit.

Cons

It is not always as customizable as we would like. However with that being said we have not had to work hard to find a work around.

Effective and efficient

Good

Pros

The Quality Event and the CAPA module. The forms can be customized to add more fields and make it more appropriate for our context.

Cons

There is a tendency of creating too much CAPAs by users. There should be a form other than CAPA to assign other simple improvement tasks

Best decision this company has ever made

Reduced workload from having to continually input data into excel. Professionals on the floor can submit an observation or an incident immediately.

Pros

Everything HSE related is at my fingertips 24/7. I now have the ability to assign corrective action immediately rather than having to use paper. This software has allowed me to streamline my processes so that I can put effort into improving real life actions and not have to spend hours in front of a computer screen.

Cons

The out of the box forms are locked so you are unable to edit the existing content. You can add to the forms but not fully customize. Online training could use some work as it is not a full LMS. Notification emails need to be customizable

Does it all

Pros

EHS Insight is used in almost every department in our company. We love how easy it is to use and understand. We can use the same function for different situations. And if you have a question their support team is extremely helpful.

Cons

Reports aren't as versatile as we would like.

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your feedback.

Perfect platform.

Pros

Ease of use. Software tracks incidents and all associated items for them as well as training. Spark lines give immediate snapshot of what is going on.

Cons

Sometimes the software stalls. Some of the reports are difficult to understand and the filter capability that I would like is not available.

Review of EHS Insight

Pros

I have used a number of EHS management software over the past 15 year. EHS is the most user friendly software I have ever used. I had the site up and running in less then a week. The feedback from the front line supervisors has been extremely positive.

Cons

So far I have been extremely happy with the functionality of the software, I would like to see an option added that would allow for assignment of incident investigation to a particular party. It was also be nice if you had an option in the reoccurring schedule to eliminate weekends, holidays or other non-work days.

EHS software for measurable results

Once developed and Implemented EHS Management Software is a powerful tool for complete EHS tailored solutions

Pros

The ability to tailor programs to meet specific requirements, with real time measurable and projectable results.

Cons

Takes time and some training to setup, administration and reviews are continuous so does require dedicated full-time management.

Excellent Quality

Excellent overall experience, and feedback from our team.

Pros

Ease of use and the attraction for the use of the software on the app verses on paper, this is a trend in the workforce and is easily acceptable.

Cons

Some of the front end loading is not as easy as I expected and found myself making many mistakes in setting up the assets and tasks. The support team was helpful however I was overwhelmed at times and it took a long time to get set up and using the software.

Smooth System

Fantastic for smaller user base who has a minimally established EHS system. Customer service is very helpful and kind. Price is unbelievable and the core additions that are included are extensive. 30 days free trial really helps you explore the system on your own.

Pros

Dashboards! Very configurable to your EHS needs. Separate views for management and everyday users. Very affordable and the option to self orientate for those IT inclined. Saves you $8000. The core pieces are great to have just on their own.

Cons

Preset forms. Although you can change a few pieces here and there, each module comes with preset options. If you want something very specific this may not be the best fit.

One-Stop Shop for HSE Management Systems

We absolutely love it!!!!

Pros

Product is easy to use, our field staff embraced it quickly. Installations and getting back end information in was relatively quick. API interfaces are great!

Cons

Wish some of the features were more customizable, although we have found workarounds for most things.

It makes it easier for me to organize safety files

Pros

I can take it any where with me on my phone and use it while in the field. It is much easier to up load something on my phone than work with paper while outside in the elements.

Cons

It doesn't respond or pull a page up quick enough. After I click on a new icon or page I have to wait for it to upload.

Great for field audit collection

Very good UX with collecting info from the field, creating audits,etc. We've gone beyond just EHS-related but branched into QA/QC with the same type of audits.

Pros

Flexibility in manipulating audits/questionnaires, etc.

Cons

Would like to be able to duplicate/have canned user setup as far as menus etc.

EHS Insight is great software

Pros

I am impressed with how easy and inexpensive it is to configure and deploy this cloud based software. It was easy to train end users and the API provided makes integration easy.

Cons

I wish we could create and deploy new forms and new reports within the application.

EHS Insight Analisis

It was excellent to have a software that can be had on the cell phone and constantly updated with the cloud. Also being able to use it without conxion is excellent when you get in the store or far wi.fi area

Pros

It is an excellent tool for monitoring chemical spills and traces of waste, helps to have better control and avoid environmental damage. The possibility of having it on mobile is excellent when you are in the field. Your customer service is excellent

Cons

There is very little that I do not like, it would be great if it were in Spanish and the free trial should last more than a month