Benchmark Risk + Compliance Reviews

User ratings

4.3

• Likelihood to recommend8.44/10

See full reviews by rating

Gensuite's ability to analyze information across a large enterprise adds value for my team. Gensuite also has great workflow capacity and wonderful customer service.
Outstanding customer support and bug fixes, the "Help Me" feature provide an excellent and fast communication channel with the technical and administrative teams.
Product support has been lagging at times when there is a problem.
The user interface is ridiculously complex, and cannot be changed. After four years of use, my employees still complain about how difficult it is to enter information.
No Security gate log to manage emergency evacuations.

Benchmark Risk + Compliance users...

ProActivity Suite-logocaret
listing-logo

ProActivity Suite

How would you rate Benchmark Risk + Compliance?

Easy implementation of a new safety management system!

Our company is now using one safety software throughout the company.

Pros

The implementation process was painless and we have trained our global company on several different modules developed especially for our company. The Gensuite team has been amazing every step of the way and continue to support our efforts daily.

Cons

What I like least about Gensuite is that there are too many options to get to the same destination. This is an issue with managing a global team everyone has a different way of using Gensuite

Thank you for the kind words, Mary. We're so happy yo hear that the implementation went smoothly. We love subscribers and awesome customers like you. Thanks again! - Corey Graves (Director, Customer Relationship & Development) & The Gensuite Team.

Decent software, but some modules are not fully developed.

We purchased Gensuite initially for the action tracking module. It works well. Other modules such as MOC were not as well developed and we spent a lot of time finding bugs in the software. One thing I don't like about the software is that there seems to be too much focus on what I call "eye candy" which does nothing to improve my workflow. Overall, however, the software works for us. The customer support is very good. We've had a number of customer service people in the past 4 years and they are all very responsive to our needs.

Pros

one stop shop and cross-platform access

Cons

some of the non-core modules are not fully developed - such as MOC, PHA manager, etc.

Amazing product and team

The overall experience with Gensuite has been awesome! This teams works tirelessly to provide what I, as a customer, needs. They walk through every step with me in detail, ensuring that they are meeting all my needs and desires. If they, at first, can not provide whats needed, they do not give up. The pool resources and find a way. They always meet deadlines early and with little to no rework.

Pros

This team has been amazing in processing requests and providing guidance when a new feature is needed or a current feature needs to be altered.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time for this team.

The system is easy to use and has many features. Some reports are a bit hard to find, but once you

From and oversite (Corporate) perspective; ease of enterprise management, better data analysis and the ability to proactive manage EHS requirements. Local sites find it easy to use and more of a tool to help them, opposed to a "Corporate System" that we have to use.

Pros

Ease of use, options, look of system, e-mail notifications. It is a good system for a business with multiple sites that need a enterprise wide management system of EHS. It is great for tracking incidents, OSHA Logs. The Compliance Calendar and Action Plan are great tools for tracking proactive and reactive action to inspections, incidents and regular requirements.

Cons

The reports are a bit hard to find. Would be nice to have a master list of reports and then be able to select the one I want, instead of going to Injury/Illness, Dashboard, or Insights and analytics and hunt for the one I want.

Visibility

Gensuite has provided a clear and concise avenue for high visibility as well as accountability for all areas of our organization from individuals to an entire plant. As more data is accumulated trends are becoming clearer and we are focusing on the areas that we identify. Great Opportunity to streamline your program and allow everyone to see the entire scope of EH&S .

Pros

Rapid visibility and ongoing notifications

Cons

Complexity of the Training tracker, minor inconveniences in trying to pull specific data.

Frustrated

At this time I am very frustrated with the product and system. Previously, I had a better experience, but currently I have no trust in the data accuracy and quality. We designed a fix to ensure the data matches, but it does not, yet we are still being charged. There is no communication or feeling of urgency or follow-up. I have given data to senior management that I now know is flawed and affects my credibility. I get constant complaints from my staff and am considering exploring other options - even though I really don't want to, as I am a longtime, loyal Gensuite customer.

Pros

Customization options

Cons

Doesn't work, no accuracy/trust in data, we have to beta test and find flaws

Laura, as I shared with you during our call earlier this month, we truly regret the issues you have been experiencing with your business KPI report and our inadequate follow-up. We are committed to delivering on time, high quality, and customer-centric support, we take your feedback very seriously and we are working hard to resolve these issues to the highest level of your satisfaction. Based on the feedback provided, we have already implemented a number of resolutions to-date and have also updated the assigned service support team. I look forward to our follow-up call tomorrow where we can take you through the resolutions and propose some additional ideas for your consideration and comment. - Natasha Porter (EVP & Customer Development Officer) & The Gensuite Team

wesome tool! It is a one-stop-shop that stores 100% of all EHS data, and one all employees can use!

Pros

What our team likes most about Gensuite is that it is one simple tool to manage all EHS and compliance needs, eliminating the use of multiple excel spreadsheets. Everything is connected which makes managing tasks so much easier - for example, you can easily export concerns into ATS for corrective action tracking.

Cons

Our team is eager to use Gensuite tools, though the only con is that you have to pay by application.

Used for required training on workplace violence response

Pros

You set up a personal account to track your trainings and completion records. The company loaded required trainings into the portal and attached them to your name so it showed up in our personal training portal as a requirement with due date to complete. From the initial email requesting completion, there was a link to the specific training and you could open all attached documents & videos into separate web browser tabs. It was easy to access the training materials and videos and both PDFs and PPTs were able to be included. At the end there was an assessment process that allowed up to 10 attempts to complete with a designated percentage score accepted.

Cons

We had some initial glitches with the email communicating the link to the training not sending. Then, we had a glitch with the security code not functioning properly to let you set up a new user account. Once those were resolved there was no concern with how it functioned. I am unaware of whether this was a technical issue by my company or Gensuite.

Hi Debra, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Gensuite values customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. We look forward to continue providing you with a sustainable integrated management system that meets your specific training requirements and performance excellence needs. ¿ Corey Graves (Director, Customer Relationship Development) & The Gensuite Team.

Gensuite Platform

Replacement of stand alone systems has been great.

Pros

The support team is very helpful and does a great job of responding quickly when assistance is needed. Gensuite replaced several different stand-alone systems we previously used and allows for a one-stop shop where employees can enter or get all of the information they’re after.

Cons

For large data sets, the report pulls are very limited in some cases. For example: pulling all observations globally for a monthly period can be time consuming.

Great System, great support

Very happy with our decision to engage with Gensuite and one of the best things i have found is there responsiveness to issues and questions and suggestions, its been a pleasure dealing the Gensuite team.

Pros

The customisation of the subcontractor management module, was a key deliverable for us and Gensuite did not disappoint.

Cons

As we work through implementation we have identified opportunities to do things better, such as better integration between plant and inspections forms and search ability of serial numbers for plant and equipment.

15 year user of Gensuite

Positive overall. A comprehensive tool that enables EHS professionals to be more informed, more productive, and make better decisions.

Pros

comprehensive and very dynamic

Cons

requires some time and study to understand the interaction among all the modules.

Client Rating Their Experiences With Gensuite

Loving it ever since I got the chance to use the demo version from May 23, 2016 onwards. Gensuite team has been able to customize and coach new user clearly and diligently without failure. Even the webinars are highly anticipated and cater to all the time zones. Coming to technical troubleshooting and customer service, no other EHS software providers come close to Gensuite. Speed and timing are of the essence which make Gensuite such a reliable and consistent software. Thank you very very much for making EHS data analytics the way to go forward. Let's see what Gensuite has in store for coming IR 5.0.

Pros

It's a user friendly and quick software where waiting time (processing) is negligible.

Cons

Basically there is none. The pros outweigh the cons.

Gensuite Review

I use Gensuite for Incidents and Measurements, Compliance Calendar, Safety Dialog, Training Tracker, Safety Risk Assessment.

Pros

The things that I use in Gensuite are in one location.

Cons

Gensuite gets complicated if you are not using it all the time.

Gensuite usage

I like Gensuite and it's ability to pull trending reports. I personally use the Inspection Tool reports and am able to view at a glance employees who have completed an inspection, where it was completed and if there were any discrepancies. I can also view if the discrepancies were resolved or assigned to someone.

Regional EHS Manager

Gensuite has given us the ability begin the tranformation process to digital in way that has not over burdened internal resources nor required a lot of consultants to begin deployment.

Pros

Super fast deployment that is easily scalable across the organization. Apps are initiative making the transition from paper or static databases quick.

Cons

Some of the standard reporting options are limited to a few data points.

Incredibly for accident reporting, investigation and follow up

very goo

Pros

easy and comprehensive approach about accident follow up and investigation

Cons

difficult for data manage, data minig is not friendly

Gensuite's seamless transition into an existing EH&S program

It's always easier to include software programs in safety programs when they are just being developed. Gensuite is able to accommodate new and existing EH&S programs due to an exception product, superb customer service and using the continual improvement process safety demands. Gensuite is able to strengthen an EH&S program within multiple industries and specializes in moving EH&S programs forward by providing valuable resources and tools necessary in any industry. Gensuites provides a blueprint for success with any EH&S program and provides the technical support needed for integration. Gensuite stands by their product by continual involvement after the sale is made and has provided excellent EH&S knowledge along with valuable EH&S tools.

Pros

Continual improvement. Moving prehistoric programs forward with technological advances. Transition into an existing EH&S program

Cons

Few bugs need to be worked within software

Strong and comprehensive software

Fantastic tool with lots of perspective of growth

Pros

Multy capabilities, and ability to mix data from different sources and processes

Cons

Navigate between tools, and privileges distributing and very limited ability to solve your own problems

Gensuite Review

Overall a great platform to help keep track of regulatory obligations and other upcoming tasks. Currently using a small selection of their many offerings to meet our company's needs but the platform has a wide variety of options to meet any requirements. Customer support is always there if you have any questions as well.

Cons

Excellent customer service, valuable application.

Peace of mind. Knowing all incidents are being recorded up to OSHA compliance standards is crucial to our operations' success.

Pros

Robust framework allows for excellent incident tracking. Compliance calendar is also very helpful, as is the inspection tool.

Cons

Can be difficult to use. However, the customer service is so good, that they set us straight by showing how certain tasks are performed.

Thanks for your feedback and I'm excited to hear that our solutions enable your company to achieve compliance and manage your risks through our integrated system. - Corey Graves (Director, Customer Relationship and Development) & The Gensuite Team.

Gensuite Software Review

Overall, I like the Gensuite software. While, the results are satisfactory, the Training Tracker could be more user friendly. This is where the system needs the most improvement.

Pros

functions, reporting capability

Cons

Training Tracker, difficult to set up. Difficult to start using and manage.

Great help to report EHS concern from line associates

Now, we take great advantage with the sharing of EHS Concerns and Near Miss from our line associates in the site. That's all because Gensuite develop a perfect platform for all line associates to easily and freely report their any findings arround their workplace at any time. So easy way for them to feedback and speak up that keep great Safty Engagement. Safety Matter Because You Matter !

Impressive

I have been working with Gensuite for a year and I am still learning new programs, very engaging.

Pros

I like the ease of use for associates and for administrators. The software is so versatile, has many uses for applications through out my facility.

Cons

I have not found anything that I dislike

Gensuite is helpful to my work

I used the concern reporting function most in my work, it helped a lot to track all the incidents. It support our investigation process. I have not explored too much in other areas. From my point of view, I would like to have some follow up actions extra tracking, that is, to embed some additional function that can pull out all the action items and monitor the progress of closure of action items easily.

Frustrations

There are several pain points that are not solved, or not solved in a timely manner. Our users are quite frustrated at times and we have no answers for them as to why they cannot run reports.

Cons

Catherine, based on our recent calls, it seems that the updates to your Gensuite support structure have helped to resolve the service issues you were previously experiencing. We are gratified by your latest feedback that your confidence in us has increased with these adjustments. We look forward to continuing to work with you on new projects and as you expand your deployment and use of Gensuite. - Andy Cox (VP, Customer Services & Development)