Gensuite Reviews

4.26/5 (65 reviews)

Karen Wilkerson

What did we do before Gensuite????

Reviewed 2017-01-30

I cannot tell you just how happy I am to have this awesome software. Employee Safety and Health is a crucial department in any company and with this software, you are able to identify injury trends that can assist you in making the right steps to cease or at very least, decrease the possibility of another like injury. It has been amazing to see the progress we have made in just a little over a year now. Before Gensuite, we had no way of determining the areas or issues that were resulting in injuries. And this is just one small aspect of Gensuite. I could go on and on in reference to all of the applications that Gensuite has to offer. So many capabilities. I have found that anything that I am interested in tracking, Gensuite has an application that will do just that. It offers your company organization and accountability. It has made my work life so much more efficient because Gensuite manages my responsibilities. That takes a huge load off of my mind. I am also responsibility for PPE, Permit and Wastewater System Management. All of these responsibilities are also managed through Gensuite. The most time consuming aspect is getting the information into the system. But once you do, you can have peace of mind that all is well. The email generated reminders are so very helpful in assisting you when tasks are due that have been assigned to a specific person; email reminders will generate when closure of a task is due, when documents or reports are do and even notifies the appropriate person(s) when a task is complete and or past due. I'm so excited to be a part of this program and would tell anyone who is looking for a means of managing, not only Employee Safety and Health, but any other area, to look no further, GENSUITE IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!!

Max Rutz

EHS software with really great functionality

Reviewed 2018-05-04

The Injury & Illness Recordkeeping functionality is really strong and is built around enabling a company to stay OSHA compliant. The other basic safety program and compliance assurance tools have everything necessary to run a basic EHS program digitally. Beyond that, there are many different tools and suites available to totally manage, expand, and improve an EHS program digitally. Our team really likes the ease of retrieving and seeing data and charts for analysis which makes our jobs so much easier.

Howard Stafstrom BA (Hons) MSc GradIOSH

Good HSMS software

Reviewed 2018-09-27

Very good, one of those that you miss the longer you don't use it.

Igor Almeida

Complete solution for EHS management and in continuous improvement

Reviewed 2018-03-15

The tools work integrated making the data have sense in different perspectives of the process. Outstanding customer support and bug fixes, the "Help Me" feature provide an excellent and fast communication channel with the technical and administrative teams. System performance, availability and reliability are very positive points.

Jane Kolodgy

Gensuite use 'outside of their comfort zone'

Reviewed 2019-04-29

My organization's use of Gensuite created new challenges for Gensuite; Wakefern is a grocery Co-op with multiple Members and information from one group isn't to be shared with the others; various toll gates had to be created to protect the integrity of Members' information and still allow Wakefern access. I'd like to note that my scoring for Features and functionality was not at the highest but doesn't reflect Gensuite itself. It's based on my division's use of Gensuite which isn't solely Compliance, Safety or Environmental driven. We developed our own use if I&M different than most of your users. Support has been great - always available and accommodating.

Dan Valleau

User-friendly tool that puts an enormous amount of data at your fingertips

Reviewed 2019-05-01

This software has been a great asset to our organization. We are finding more uses for it every day. Gensuite support teams have been very responsive and I look forward to continue working with them.

Charles Malaniak

Easy to navigate, robust data mining, and great value

Reviewed 2018-03-08

We are able to combine field observations with data metrics in order to develop and implement more effective compliance programs.

Rob Pfarr

Provides comprehensive visibility across a geographically challenging portfolio.

Reviewed 2018-03-09

As a fast-growing company with multiple sites, Gensuite enables us to see critical EHS data from afar. The best thing about Gensuite is that it is user-friendly for our team, encouraging accurate reporting and data from our front line users through intuitive interfaces. We receive great data from Gensuite, and to me, that's what matters most in EHS software.

Martha Connell

Great management tool to collect & analyze EHS data.

Reviewed 2018-05-02

A rich and deep enterprise data set for injury and incident data. Systems to track corrective actions, near misses, compliance closures. Ability to enhance organization learning. Automated alerting systems for management staff.

Rob McCranie

Overall, Gensuite has proven to be a valuable tool for our company and we utilize it more every day.

Reviewed 2018-04-11

The comprehensive documenting of fleet data such as Events and Injuries allowing our company to leverage our assets for the benefit of our clients, thereby, maximizing our earnings while minimizing expenditures for the short, mid, and long term.

Jason Banks

Gensuite electronic management system software

Reviewed 2017-11-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Gensuite is not the least expensive option for management system software. They do support the product and have a mind-set for continual improvement. Many different applications available make it likely there is something that will fit your needs.

Bart Eltz

Gensuite is dependable & intuitive. The system is up 99.9% of the time and does what it needs to do.

Reviewed 2017-12-12

For us being a global company, Gensuite allows us to record our data in Dutch, Chinese, English, etc.which is very helpful. Everything you need for a global company is contained all on one platform. Whether an incident happened across the street, or an incident happened across the world in China, I have all the data all at my fingertips. For features and functionality, Gensuite has everything we need, and we can be a pretty demanding group. Displaying 15 different customized metric reports to a big, diverse group is critical. Gensuite is also relatively inexpensive compared to other systems.

Denise Griffin

Powerful, but inflexible

Reviewed 2017-02-03

The biggest complaint I hear from NBCU users is that Gensuite does not provide consistent and reliable data or perform as expected. Gensuite has the ability to manage a huge volume of data, and makes it possible to extract and analyze that data. Having said that, I often hear from users that the software is not very user friendly, and many employees frequently struggle with it. There are many features that you think the application would provide'that are just are not there. My company has spent thousands on custom programming with Gensuite, and then had to spend thousands more to try to get it to perform in a manner that is useable to the field workers. I am speaking specifically of the Mobile products. NBCU has spent over $100,000 so field personnel can conduct inspections while in the field'.so far these products have not worked in a consistent manner. This is frustrating to many workers that after struggling to get the apps to work, now refuse to use the mobile apps at all. Gensuite is a good basic system, but many features that you think the application would provide just are not there. Many at my company really just want the applications to 'work', they sometimes feel too much time and effort is made on reformatting the pages to make them look pretty, when these users just want consistency and easy functionality. Many of our users are infrequent users of Gensuite, so when you change things for the sake of change it is disconcerting to these users. Here's what I hear most: ' Metrics run from different reporting areas in Gensuite do not match ' Mobile applications not working together ' Offline not working ' Bar and QR codes do not work ' Why is Gensuite re-formatting pages again? ' Why do we have to 'pay' to get 'basic functionality?' ' Why does it take so long for things to be addressed or fixed?......then to hear Gensuite agrees it is an issue, and often the solution is a proposal or the issue is pushed to the forgotten land of Gensuite roadmap. Overall we are now unhappy with Gensuite and the reliability of the data, responsiveness to concerns, and functionality. Some of the tools are large and require a fair amount of customization to be useful which can be difficult at times and as a result we will start looking at alternative systems (even though we would prefer not to) if these issues are not rectified quickly.

Harold Warner Jr

This EHS Management Software provides a one-stop shop for all our EHS needs.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Gensuite is a one-stop shop for all our EHS needs. This enables our company to simplify our audits, which solidifies management and employee support. As a business administrator for my company, I can easily view what's happening at each of our plant's from our corporate headquarters. The applications we utilize are very user friendly. Lastly, we really like how most of the applications are integrated with others, for example; when you conduct an audit, you simply export those items to the action tracking app for tracking purposes.

Matt Owens

Positive experience, the help me process is bit of a struggle.

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Inspection Tool, and Training Tracker have been very helpful in regards to tracking training and inspection tool has been key to the recent implementation of our audit process.

Mike Donaldson

Inflexible, expensive, and inconsistent.

Reviewed 2018-02-14

It helped us to realize exactly what we wanted in EHS software by noting all the things Gensuite can't do.

Grant Cameron

Gensuite the good stuff and the bad

Reviewed 2017-02-03

I find that genesuite as a system has a lot to offer our business and can be used to record a valuable data. I find that using gensuite on a day to day business can be very time consuming and consist of a lot of admin to get the data that you require. Gensuite would benefit from being simplified to make the user experience easier .

Diana Cosgrove

Strong customer support team. Modules well designed for EHS management processes.

Reviewed 2018-03-17

The modules we are using are designed with a similar work flows. Email alerts provide current status and reminder of actions. Mobil interface allows users same access when they are remote.

Mary Gentile

Easy implementation of a new safety management system!

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Our company is now using one safety software throughout the company.

john paai

Decent software, but some modules are not fully developed.

Reviewed 2017-01-30

We purchased Gensuite initially for the action tracking module. It works well. Other modules such as MOC were not as well developed and we spent a lot of time finding bugs in the software. One thing I don't like about the software is that there seems to be too much focus on what I call "eye candy" which does nothing to improve my workflow. Overall, however, the software works for us. The customer support is very good. We've had a number of customer service people in the past 4 years and they are all very responsive to our needs.

James Shevlin

The system is easy to use and has many features. Some reports are a bit hard to find, but once you

Reviewed 2018-03-14

From and oversite (Corporate) perspective; ease of enterprise management, better data analysis and the ability to proactive manage EHS requirements. Local sites find it easy to use and more of a tool to help them, opposed to a "Corporate System" that we have to use.

Darrell Harden

Visibility

Reviewed 2017-01-30

Gensuite has provided a clear and concise avenue for high visibility as well as accountability for all areas of our organization from individuals to an entire plant. As more data is accumulated trends are becoming clearer and we are focusing on the areas that we identify. Great Opportunity to streamline your program and allow everyone to see the entire scope of EH&S .

Laur Tankenson

Frustrated

Reviewed 2017-02-04

At this time I am very frustrated with the product and system. Previously, I had a better experience, but currently I have no trust in the data accuracy and quality. We designed a fix to ensure the data matches, but it does not, yet we are still being charged. There is no communication or feeling of urgency or follow-up. I have given data to senior management that I now know is flawed and affects my credibility. I get constant complaints from my staff and am considering exploring other options - even though I really don't want to, as I am a longtime, loyal Gensuite customer.

Mary Betsch

wesome tool! It is a one-stop-shop that stores 100% of all EHS data, and one all employees can use!

Reviewed 2018-03-07

What our team likes most about Gensuite is that it is one simple tool to manage all EHS and compliance needs, eliminating the use of multiple excel spreadsheets. Everything is connected which makes managing tasks so much easier - for example, you can easily export concerns into ATS for corrective action tracking.

Jon Odum

Best EHS Software

Reviewed 2019-05-08

We have increased near miss reporting and employee engagement beyond expectations