IdeaBuddy Reviews

IdeaBuddy

Innovative idea management and business planning software

IdeaBuddy

Review Summary

Boro M.

Hamzah M.

I really like how IdeaBuddy helps me visualize the moving pieces of my business that would otherwise be overwhelming to think about.

Nikita E.

Mirza Mohammed B.

I don't like the design of the business plan. I have tried it and it has some structure issues.

René O.

4.6

Wish I had IdeaBuddy years ago

It works fast and it is easy to use. Again, I used business planning software before.

Pros

I have business ideas all the time and I write most of them down but rarely take action beyond that. With IdeaBuddy I can quickly explore my idea and evaluate it. I keep working on those that look promising and discard bad ideas. I am impressed with the level of detail and depth of guidance of this product. I used different business planning software before but this is different- combines cutting edge latest frameworks (business model canvas) with essential business planning tools (financials). So awesome!

Cons

If is a comprehensive tool and it takes a bit more time to fully develop the idea then I would want to invest sometimes. But that’s also a good filter for ideas - tests how passionate you really are about an idea.

Honest feedback about my experience with ideaBuddy

As a CEO I most write about business plan and similar things.

Pros

I like the feature that I can easily generate and edit stuffs. That's great

Cons

Sometimes you have choose category for your search to be affective

My experiences with Idea Buddy

I would recommend it to anyone who needs detailed planning for their future business. Very easy to use with relevant examples.

Pros

Very useful tool especially part for financial planning. It helps to get fast pojection for finnance of your future business.

Cons

It may need to expand the choice of business models for start-ups.

Fancy design but poor benefit

It does not cover business models of fast-growing startups.

Pros

At the very first sight, I was fascinated about its neat user interface.

Cons

But the user experience it provides is not as good as its design.

Business Idea Development with IdeaBuddy

My overall experience with IdeaBuddy is great and I would really recommend it to anybody who is developing their idea as it gives you plenty of options to write down and build your idea and there is a really good connection between Business Model Mode and Story Mode.

Pros

Product is very user-friendly and easy to use and I like it that it gives you two options to develop your idea - one standard in the form of a BMC and second through the story mode. While I find business model set-up necessary to write all the parameters down, I found Story Mode even more useful as my business idea is client-orientated so this option helped me imagine through which possible steps clients will go.

Cons

I wouldn't say I found any cons, rather it is something that confuses me - When creating a new idea you can either choose from pre-configured Business set-ups or create your own and when choosing between these two option I would wish to have a bit more explanation what each one of these two options will give me.

Ideabuddy Review

With Ideabuddy, i was able to easily generate my y1 financial projections, costs, profits etc which really helped me out

Pros

Ideabuddy is a very useful and very to use for the business. Its most impactful feature is its financial plan which helps in having the approximate projections for the business financials.

Cons

Umm.. Ideabuddy needs to update the software a little bit for it's lag while loading the financial plan and editing the details.

All organised and ready to start collaborating and working

It has always worked, never closed or crashed and I like the instructional videos, especially the ones explaining step by step the features. I'm hoping for unit economics to be more detailed and for the possibility to get educational content on building a startup or a project. Content such as handling the mentors, partners, interns, and investors. Or hoe to grow presence online for free. I think this is for sure a tool that can grow well on the educational side to allow people to try new ideas in a fun way.

Pros

User-friendly and sleek design. Makes want to work on my projects. I find useful to have different ways to see the information since I like visual formats and my teammates like more descriptive documents.

Cons

I am waiting for the validation area of this product. I think this is something very useful for starups to follow up on their experiments and have all outcomes in one place.

An amazing way to create a business plan

Pros

I love how this tool guides you through the entire business plan journey, rather than making me create endless google docs with convoluted sections. It's simple, pushes you along in a very supportive way and asks you the questions that really stress test an idea to ensure it's a good one. Literally everything is covered, from market research and competitor analysis to SWOT and PEST, with many other sections in between. Once you complete one, it's off to the next one, in a really fun and simple way. The overall report is great for internal company use, but also fantastic to give investors.

Cons

Nothing so far, as it delivers what it says it does. Future ideas could include a 'resource centre' that shows all the tools entrepreneurs use to bring their ideas to life, as this would help newbies making their plans.

Ideabuddy Really helps you to start your project

Pros

It's very easy to use. It's very toughtfull on the design of your plan It let's you develop almost everything on trial

Cons

Actually the interface is very intuitive and sometimes, chooses a path which you wouldn't but must follow in order to keep going on the progress of your process.

The perfect platform to start a business idea

The platform in the future should have alarms or KPIs to notify objectives, tasks, validation of hypotheses, activities and the control of income and expenses that allow the entrepreneur to monitor the health of his business. In this way, it helps the business owner to be better focused and concerned about the business.

Pros

All the features are very good, from the concept of the idea to the projection of the costs involved in starting a business. This platform has allowed me to have a better organization of my ideas and the steps that I must follow.

Cons

On its way to a great product

Good

Pros

Its a neat idea, nicely executed. Right now could be a bit basic but im sure itll have tons of new awesome functionalities

Cons

Lacking a bit more functionalities and partnerships

A glance

Pros

It is easy to use. Saves time. Looks nice.

Cons

Some features need to be activated. Small bugs. Cosmetics

Simple and fun way to develop an informal business plan

Enjoyed working through topics for the satisfaction of clicking complete!

Pros

Intuitive and easy to understand with fast access to helpful information.

Cons

Only for informal business plans, no ability to turn all the input provided into a formal business plan.

Great Place To Organize Thoughts and Biz Ideas

Pros

UI is really nice. Helps organize thoughts and business plans.

Cons

It still feels like the main value of the software's idea formulation and evaluation tools are still "coming soon".

Amazing tool for starting a business

Absolutely amazing experience and very much needed tool for every early stage business

Pros

Platform is very easy to use and create a very impactful improvement to early stage businesses

Cons

I look forward to seeing the new features for business acceleration.

Put your startup ideas into IdeaBuddy

I am happy to have all my ideas in one place and organized the way they should be. Not in notes but actual thinking and work on how to execute on my ideas.

Pros

What I love about IdeaBuddy is that I could write all my thoughts and ideas and organize it with their help. IdeaBuddy provides you with a detailed tutorial and guide you along the way until to finish your business plan. It's great for people who have limited knowledge and experience on how to formalize their business ideas.

Cons

I would love to see some reminders and hints, advice, and how to improve my work made in IdeaBuddy.

Great app for starting a new business

Pros

The design is modern, clean and interesting. It's colorful so I was pretty much amused navigating around. It was far from some business environment: "I want to do something professionally and earn much money", but more like: "This was always the way to go for me".

Cons

The service is currently for new-starters. There's a wizard guiding you around. It was kinda hard to just jump on a point you want to. But I know that they are progressing and trying to involve as many business owners as possible.

Great tool for entrepreneurs

Pros

Cons

I'd really love an option to speak with an advisor on-demand and get feedback on my business plan.