Now Commerce

EB

Eda B.

HS

Helen S.

The software is very user friendly and the customer support is outstanding. Every small business should be using Now Commerce.

KT

Kim T.

MC

Mike C.

The online ordering tool we have been desperate to find for years.

HS

Helen S.

Now Commerce's online portal for customers solved a major QuickBooks pain point.

MC

Mike C.

4.9

Perfect platform

Pros

I like that the platform keeps track of your income, saves information needed for taxes, and helps you manage your business without the need of multiple apps to handle your business

Cons

The cons are that it is a bit hard at first to understand the process in using this platform but in all once you figure out the system you will love it.

Streamlines ordering

As a commercial bakery, we have customers ordering in lots of ways: phone, voicemail, email, text so this allows a place to get all orders in one spot. Once the orders are in and we send invoices to Quickbooks we have just eliminated manually making invoices. Also, by getting the customer to order themselves, we eliminate order transcription errors.

Pros

I selected Now Commerce for its integration with Quickbooks Desktop and the ability to create unique order forms for customers to streamline the ordering process for them.

Cons

It can be time consuming to set a new customer up with needing to sync and add in a specific order, but once you get the process it is not that difficult.

Thank you Now Commerce!

Our experience with Now Commerce has been great! As a small company looking for business efficiency and user friendly features for our customers and sales reps Now Commerce has delivered. In addition to our customers having the ability to place orders online, they can also view invoices and track shipments. On the back end the EDI integration has been seamless with both our 3PL and booking systems....

Best Customer Support and Guidance

Offering seamless B2B experience to my clients. That is exactly what this software does, nothing more, nothing less. It does not have it - you do not need it. If you need it - you are doing it wrong:)

Pros

It super simple to use, intuitive and clean - no double entry, mistake proof. What makes this product even better is the customer support that comes with it. I work with rep - have him on my speed dial and every time I needed help he had a solution.

Cons

I cannot really think of any flaws - every problem I had was solved quickly. Most of the stuff is intuitive. One thing that could be better is working with product in some sort of table to make importing and editing of multiple entries possible. But maybe it is - I just never asked.

Great product and excellent service

Pros

We have been using Nowcommerce for more than 5 years. We are very happy with the product and the customer/tech service. Our sales team is very comfortable with the platform and as operations we love the Quickbooks integration. Customer Service always finds creative solutions to our needs and offers us customized fixes that we wouldn't be able to receive anywhere else.

Cons

When uploading new products or making changes, it would be easier if we could duplicate the forms & make changes in the system.

Excellent service

Pros

Excellent Customer Service! We have been using this product since 2015, it is very convenient for our Customers and for our business. We rarely have any issues or problems, but if we do, someone is always there to help. Also there are so many ways to organize Items, Categories, give different Customers access only for specific Items, I truly like it!

Cons

I don't have anything to complaint about. I trust Nowcommerce everyday and really appreciate everything they are doing.

Now Commerce has saved us so much time!

Pros

I'm not sure how I managed before we had Now Commerce. It is intuitive and simple. The implementation and training process were very easy and the rep assigned to our company is a wealth of knowledge and readily available when I have questions or concerns. My personal favorite aspect of the software is its integration into our logistics system. Prior to now commerce I would spend several minutes inputting each order into our system, now with two simple clicks, the order is there within seconds. I recommend Now Commerce to all businesses of any size!

Cons

My only complaint is I wish there was a bit more customization, I.E. assigning certain shipping methods and carriers to certain accounts.

Working smarter not harder

We work on a remote desktop. There aren't bumps in the software. Customer service is easy to reach via either email or phone.

Pros

The ease of use is seamless. About 500 orders come in via Now Commerce. They are processed easily and effortless.

Cons

If you're working on a remote desktop, minimize to only have 1 person keep it running in the background. We've had up to 3 at one time, but it's not optimal. It slows the process of uploading the orders into QB.

Pros

It saved us a ton of time on order entry since customers could enter their own wholesale orders directly into the portal. This also cut down on the chance for us to make an error since they got to choose exactly what they wanted from our store. The setup wasn't too tough and once things are set up you'll probably wonder why you waited so long to stop messing with spreadsheets and emails.

Cons

Since QuickBooks Enterprise (desktop version) is a bit limited in how integrated it can be with other software, there are still some limitations to what you can do. But there's almost always a workaround and once it's set up, everything just works.

Easy to use system for Customers, Reps and staff

Customer service very helpful and walk you through any areas you want to change or update. Customer appreciate the 24/7 access to place orders and check on inventory Reps appreciate seeing real time results and inventory availability

Pros

Time saved entering orders into system and accuracy of entries.

Cons

Nothing of note easy to use.............

Five Stars All The Way!

Pros

- Easy to set up - Minimal maintenance - it just runs off your Quickbooks file - Fantastic support

Cons

No down side for us. It did take a while for our company file to sync initially (it was 5GB!) but that was more because of the massive file as opposed to anything to do with Now Commerce.

Best Solution

Pros

Now commerce is the best solution for sales reps placing orders from the field.

Cons

There are no cons to this software. Highly recommend.

One of the Best Tools We've Found

It's my pleasure to strongly endorse Now Commerce. Our company, Onzie, is an international clothing manufacturer and wholesale distributor. We trialed multiple online wholesale catalog solutions with much frustration--and then we found Now Commerce! We've been using the sales rep and customer channels to serve our 3000+ wholesale customers for one year now: the software is a flawless fit with Quickbooks,...

Cons

Useful and necessary sales tool if you are using Quickbooks

Our company sells Fast Moving Consumer Goods and our items, prices, and stock changes on a daily basis. NowCommerce, for the most part, allows the sales team to keep track of all these changes and are able to sell across the range.

Pros

Displays stock on hand while with the customer. Option to display images of the products while with the customer. Easy to use and understand for all sales reps

Cons

If you have a sales team - you need this!

Now Commerce is the software you need to streamline ordering, inventory and sales rep needs. This software, working with my Quick Books system has saved me hours of order entry each day. Our customers are able to enter their own orders, check shipping, inventory and print their invoices. Our sales team no longer needs to wait for someone to generate them their sales or inventory; they can do it themselves! The support is exceptional and extremely knowledgeable; they know their software inside and out. Take the time to look at this software; you wont regret it!

Pros

Ease of use, real time data, support.

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Great product and great service

very happy with this product

Pros

Ease of use, setup was easy and efficient. Getting reps on board was no issue at all.

Cons

There was nothing to dislike about this product.

Time Saver and Usefull Info.

Our customers enjoy the ease of use and convenience of ordering their product online

Pros

I am not very computer savvy however this program is very user friendly by providing only necessary information needed and not over saturating with useless info.

Cons

My only major complaint is when I access the website through my personal phone (iPhone) it transfers seamlessly However if I access it through my work phone an Android device it is a very clumsy transition.

Great integration to QB

We are expanding the customer base access, so far only some customers are using it, but they all appreciate it.

Pros

So far our customers like the option of issuing orders online and checking on previous orders status or invoices. We are on the East Coast and customers in other Time Zones can retrieve order information 24/7

Cons

Suggested to improve portal personalization.

The online ordering tool we have been desperate to find for years!!!

Everything about this product is amazing, it's like the developers were in my head and designed this software just for us. Pros: - the integration with QuickBooks is PERFECT... really! And I know how this part can be challenging. - easy to use: sometimes I only send a log in to customers with no explanation, and they place orders on their own. It's easier than placing an order on Amazon. - Customers can place orders 24/7. They don't need to wait for our office to open. - Customers only see what we want them to see. - We can upload product images, quantity multipliers, etc., very easily. - Customer service is incredible. Dan will find the solution to your custom needs. Cons: - I haven't found any yet.

Now Commerce - A Great Choice

We have used Now Commerce as our wholesale online ordering service since 2012. From the initial setup to having the system in place for a extended amount of time, the process has been simple. Our customers have the ability to order our products online in a user friendly layout that syncs with our inventory management and accounting system. This takes away the need for data entry while providing our customers with an easy to use ordering system. Updates to our product line on Now Commerce have been easy to implement without any assistance. On the rare occasion that we need assistance there is always a speedy resolution. Now Commerce has been a great choice for our company.

Cons

This software saves us the time and expense of one full time employee!

We have been using Now Commerce for just over a year after searching far and wide for something that would allow our customers access to order entry. Now our Customer Service team is no longer responsible for entering order after order and the responsibility of order entry, and any error that may occur, is now on the customer. On the other side of the coin, the customer now has the flexibility to get orders in to us at their leisure rather than only during our business hours. Larry is absolutely fantastic to work with and has been flexible when we needed it, always prompt and always able to steer us in the right direction.

Cons

Easy to use software and exceptional customer service!

Now Commerce is very easy to use and the customer service is exceptional! We would spend so much with manual order entry and Now Commerce was the perfect solution to automate this process. The solution can easily be customized to your order minimums and item multiples. Images on the order page are very helpful for our wholesale customers as they get all the information on one page. Larry and the rest of the team are great with customer service, which makes all the difference when implementing new software. The outstanding customer service hasn't diminished in the 3+ years we've been a client of Now Commerce.

Fantastic Business Solution

Now Commerce handled all of our needs for a national wholesale operation with hundreds of physician clients. Easily integrated with our QuickBooks software and our fulfillment center's software for seamless order processing. So easy to use that our sales team members were able to input orders and navigate the system after less than an hour of training. And the service has been incredibly responsive!

Time Saver!

Now Commerce has literally given me back hours of my day to focus on other issues. Our reps and customers enter their own orders, monitor real time inventory and see their invoices and payments all in one place. The software is very user friendly and the customer support is outstanding. Every small business should be using Now Commerce!

A Great Solution!

I have been using this program for over a year now and I am very satisfied. Makes it very easy for my outside sales people to enter orders. The orders download into my QuickBooks with no problems. Took only minutes to setup with Larry's help. No down time and very little maintance required.