Officewise Reviews

4.51/5 (179 reviews)

Anna Edgren

Good software that we don't utilize enough!

Reviewed 2016-09-26

My company mainly uses your software as a PO creation tool. I know that you have a lot of reporting and accounting tools and other tools that we don't use that we definitely could/should. The software works well for us to simply create POs with easy fill-in-the blanks for saved company names and information so multiple people can use it as an address book, essentially. We then have a record that shows all POs we've placed over time as well, across multiple users. What we don't use very well is the accounting tools - we don't really categorize or use the reports at all for accounting purposes. We have a whole accounting team who keeps track of that type of thing in Quickbooks. Our Operations team is who uses your software for the most part for ease of creating POs and also record keeping for basic PO information. Giving you 4 stars across the board for the product - it seems pretty user friendly in general. Maybe not enough tutorial type information, that could be helpful, but I haven't really gone looking for it. Giving you 5 starts for customer service because you were very responsive when I did have a question. Pretty straightforward and clean

Morgen Phillips

Excellent, user-friendly software!

Reviewed 2017-04-13

Officewise offers more functionality than I expected considering it's such an affordable price. The interface is simple and very user-intuitive. My entire office is able to input data and keep things organized and up to date. We use the purchase order feature the most. The product is consistent, so I have never had any error messages or glitches like I do so often with another, more expensive software we use in-house. My favorite thing about Officewise is the ability to cross categorize my searches. The only thing I'd like to see in the future, is being able to pull up data that has any part of what I enter in the search bar, rather than having to have exact searches. Thanks for offering such a great product! The simple design and ability to use a variety of categories to search through data.

Matt Anderson

Able to work with the software and have a positive experience when using it.

Reviewed 2017-05-18

The ability to track purchases and determine total dollars spent by vendor. The ease in the use of the software. Several fields can be populated by typing the first letters of a vendor's name. The item numbers also can be populated with the first few letters on the company's item numbers.

Robin Waley

The software was recently changed. I believe the initial software used was much more user-friendly.

Reviewed 2017-05-10

We now have a paperless process in executing POs. The process is now more efficient, we maintain a history on our purchases and the time saved is better served on other projects.The software allows a paperless and more efficient process in ordering items. The approval hierarchy is great.

Melissa Coletta

Good program, would like to see an update!

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-06-06
Review Source: Software Advice

It would be really helpful if approvers were able to see the PO on their home page along with all the other PO's they've created. They require having a copy of the invoice for their records. Currently our accounts payables is having to forward all invoices to employees that have record keeping files and this is very timely.This program is very user friendly and easy to navigate. If I ever encounter an issue I always hear back right away, the wait time isn't very long.

Marty Robbins

Great Experiences

Reviewed 2017-12-07

We took a manual PO system that was having to hand signed and went with this and now its all electronic. Took from a 3 day time frame down to less than a couple of hours. The point and click aspect of it along with the customizable features for our different plants. we have been able to use this over three plants with being able to customize for each.

Lisa Lentkowski

Generally good

Reviewed 2017-10-04

The software provides inventory control, sales, and purchasing tools all in one easy to use application that is not overly priced.

Charles Hornick

OfficeWise is easy to work with and does the basics of what we need.

Reviewed 2017-10-04

The software is easy to use, understand and to show others how to use. The ability to email POs with terms attached makes ordering very simple.

Clint Ferguson

Quick and Easy, ideal for small companies.

Reviewed 2017-10-04

Organized our procurement process in a beneficial and productive way. This software took our company from a convoluted excel based system to an organized and easy to use software platform that we love.

Scott Martin

huge improvement over our previous manual system

Reviewed 2017-09-27

better order efficiency1) approval process is now instantaneous. Previous manual system could take days. 2) I like the ability to search part numbers for repeat orders by part name or supplier.

Jake Ifraimov

Easy To Use PO System

Reviewed 2018-05-31
Review Source: Software Advice

Very Easy to Review Past POs Great History Tracking Easy to Create A New PO Easy to Edit and Update a PO with New Information

Gary Walby

Using it daily

Reviewed 2016-09-30

Items should be able to be changed like deleting that aren't being used and being able to change non invorty to invorty item I can use it on my phone. Invorty can be tracked when used right

Meredith Disher

Overall, Officewise is easy to use and a helps keep our purchase orders organized for 23 locations!

Reviewed 2017-12-12

The software is very user-friendly. Easy keyword searches on past purchase orders. You can copy previous purchase orders and resubmit with minor changes, so it makes PO entry quick. You can give everyone in a department access to see past PO's of other

Jim Kontos

So far its been useful

Reviewed 2017-12-15

The ease of creating purchase and sales orders. Also like tracking the sales orders/purchase orders and to get a history.

Scott Woods

Initial set up and daily use is very easy.

Reviewed 2018-03-27

I was asked to start the purchasing department for our pipeline company, after trying 10/12 Purchase Order systems, I tried Officewise, unlike the other more expensive systems with little or no U.S. based customer service, they walked me through the initial startup. With multiple ways to pull reports, my asset manager, accounting department and sales team can find exact cost in numerous ways, very quickly. I cannot thank service agent enough for all the help he gave me, the best advise I received was to start playing with the reports and then set up the Tags, Groups, Etc., in this way you can pinpoint how you want to pull your report.

Daphne Trumps

It's easy to find what you need and to submit POs.

Reviewed 2017-12-13

it's an easy way to keep track of POs and I can go back and research or find POs and re-print or mark as received. the ease of use and the ability to copy POs. I love that I can copy POs that I make to the same vendor and though I need to edit it, it is much easier than starting a new PO.

Anonymous

It has changed the way our company handles purchasing

Reviewed 2017-12-07

Simple interface and keeps track of everything. The line item memos are great for justifying purchases. New Items can be created on the fly.

Carlos Perez

Easy to use platform on a day to day basis.

Reviewed 2017-07-20

Easy PO creation and tracking. Search function is great to find other users PO's. The interface is very well done and easy to find what you need.

Lisa Baber

OfficeWise

Reviewed 2016-12-08

We Love Love Love OfficeWise. We mostly use it to keep track of orders. As a busy Design Firm we need all the help we can get keeping track of furniture orders, cabinets, tile and everything we order for a project. The report system allows us to to do a print out and mark it with expected ship dates and helps us to track what is on order for several projects at once. Best money we ever spent!Similar to quickbooks, so if you use quickbooks you can automatically use this easily.

Nick Lattanzi

Great Service

Reviewed 2016-09-26

We've been very happy with Officewise! We use it every day to create Purchase Orders and cross reference items we've ordered for deliveries ect. Definitely very easy to use and extremely helpful!The fact that we can search key words for previous POs that have been created.

Susan Matirne

I was new to Officewise and had very little training. In no time I was up and running!

Reviewed 2017-12-15

I can track the expense and purchases for each locationVery easy to use and negotiate your way around the software. I also like being able to customize the dashboard.

Ken Whitlow

This software is web-based, easy to use and intuitive.

Reviewed 2017-09-27

Not having to use a hard-copy system.I can attach receipts, packing slips, RFQs, etc. directly to the Purchase Order and not have to worry about lost documents. All the information is there for anyone that needs immediate access without hassle.

Ashley Dailey Bennett

Love Officewise

Reviewed 2017-05-17

Website is very easy to use and self explanatory. You can easily save POs, convert to PDF, search for past POs. The latest update has also added quite a few new and great features.

Heather Racca

Great product

Reviewed 2017-07-26

The software is easy to use and the approval process is very easy. Being able to see the status of PO's is also very nice

Anonymous

The most affordable, feature-rich option out there!

Reviewed 2017-12-07

Officewise has helped us take control of our spending which has helped increase profit within the first few months!Easy to learn and use, the features we need are built-in and we didn't have to do a lot of customization!