Quartix Reviews

3.9

Rating criteria

Reviews by rating

Love how easy it all is. Easy to install the units.
On Location time has the been a great feature to figure out how much time is being spent in certain location.
Ease of use, the help and support from our account manager, unlimited vehicles can be added, value for money.
When the ignition is running, it will record multiple entries at the same address for the vehicle log. This makes it hard to follow when a vehicle leaves an address and gets to the next stop.
Very hard to understand thick British accent utilizing terminology not generally used in the states. Their business hours and our business hours here in the states are not in sync.

AW

Amber W.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Great GPS

The main reason I’ll always stick with Quartix is their customer service. The quick responses, always extremely helpful, and ensuring all my requests are handled is worth sticking around for sure!

Pros

Love how easy it all is. Easy to install the units. The app is easy to pull up and immediately see where all my employees are. Customer service is sooo helpful and always responds within 1 day. And the price was cheaper than any other GPS service I found.

Cons

I wish the online platform was a bit more user friendly. When I have to login online to rename vehicles or change settings it all seems very basic and “old school” but it’s still easy to use so this isn’t a con as much as maybe just an area for improvement.

RR

Rick R.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Gets the Job Done

Very consistent experience. Nothing bad and nothing grand, just works each day.

Pros

It does what it is supposed to do. I can track my fleet vehicles and run reports on each ones activity. The interface on the PC and the mobile app are both easy to use.

Cons

I wish it had more integrations available. I know of fuel card and dashcam and that's it. I wish it would integrate with Microsoft Teams for example for alerts or users status.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are pleased to hear you are happy with our service. I shall pass your suggestions on to our team and if we can help with anything else do let us know. Thanks again! Natasha

wg

william g.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Stay away from this providor

I asked for a unit to be deactivated and was going to get another one because we sold the vehicle it was in. They immediately started crying for cancellation fees. I wasn't even going to cancel. I just wanted the unit in question canceled. Buried a contract in with the renewal. Never was one before.

Pros

It works for the most part. Their bad tech support overrides anything positive I have to say.

Cons

They are in Europe. They don't answer the phone. There is no tech support. Very unresponsive. Very cold. They are very responsive when it comes to whacking you with a cancellation fee though.

SE

Scott E.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Overseas customer service generally unavailable

I love this program until we ran into problems. The accessibility to a knowledgeable customer service/ software tech leaves a lot to be desired.

Pros

I love the fact that it's Plug and Play. Minimal learning curve.

Cons

The emailed reports come in days late. The customer service is inadequate at best. People answering the phones seem to be not software savvy. "We'll write a report and get back to you" meanwhile my billing department is shut down pending their investigation based on minimal information from me. Very hard to understand thick British accent utilizing terminology not generally used in the states. Their business hours and our business hours here in the states are not in sync

CB

Christine B.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Great Budget Option

Great budget friendly option with great support. We had some issues with the self installation, but the support was very quick and efficient and helped us get fixed up and back on track.

Pros

This GPS tracking is budget friendly and gives you the basics you need for the price you are paying.

Cons

Hi Christine, We are very glad that you've had a great experience with our support team! Thank you for letting us know! We want to make certain you are benefiting from every aspect of our system--would you be able to send a screenshot of your vehicle log to support@quartix.com so that we can investigate this for you? Kristen Quartix Team Member

JH

Jason H.

Veterinary, 51-200 employees

Quartix 5 Stars!

Pros

Cons

I have no negatives comments about Quartix

Internet, 51-200 employees

Easy Fleet Tracking

Support staff have been very friendly and helpful. We have been using this for about 2 years now and do not have any complaints.

Pros

Easy to integrate/add vehicles. Presents all the features for effective vehicle tracking. Also, able to group vehicles by department which is very helpful as the previous software we used could not do this.

Cons

User management is not straightforward. Had to call Support to set up additional users for me. Apart from that, its great.

Hello! Thank you very much for the feedback. We are glad to hear that our system has been working for you and that you were able to get the support you needed quickly. Kristen Quartix Team Member

MA

Mark A.

Machinery, 11-50 employees

Great Product Great Service!

Pros

Easy setup and roll out! Install and Go. Adding users and groups very easy. Great Product and value

Cons

Home screen should default to live view automatically, Would like to be able to set up and manage geofences manually along with notifications.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are pleased to hear you are happy with Quartix. I shall pass your suggestions on to the team and if you have any further suggestions, please let us know. Natasha

DS

Daniel S.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Run, Stay away

Wish I had never heard of them. For your well being Run

Pros

Price, never got to see anything else worth keeping it for.

Cons

Not willing to spice into wiring harness to make it work

AD

Adam D.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Quartix

Pros

Great software which allows the company to track and monitor company car drivers and their driving skills

Cons

Nothing springs to mind that I dislike about the software

Hi Adam, Thanks for the review. We're pleased to hear you are happy with your Quartix vehicle tracking and are benefitting from the features, including driving style analysis. Thanks for the great feedback! Natasha Quartix Team Member