Additional information for QXchange
Key features of QXchange
View All Features
- Extraction module allows the specification of various data
- Table objects can be used as source.
- Transformation allows the conversion of vaat specified times
- Query objects can be used as source.
- Loading module allows the creation or update of output data
- Table object data can be viewed immediately in preview mode.
- ETL instructions are coded and saved as profiles for re-exec
- User and Password are encrypted with Blowfish 128 bit.
- QXchange supports access to many different data formats and
- Can handle Fixed length and variable text files.
- Profiles can be established to run at specified times.
- Can handle Excel and MS Access.
- Errors during the ETL process are logged.
- Can handle MySQL, MS SQL Server and ODBC.
- QXChange allows use of formulae with math expressions.
- Can handle QuickBooks and SalesForce.com.
- QXchange has excel-like functions included.
- Can handle MS Dynamics and Sage
- The source data can be limited further by applying filters.
QXchange can be used for many data related tasks. Tasks can include extraction of data from various databases and applications, conversion of data from one type to another, migration of data from one system to another, etc.
Benefits to the customer include:
- It is very easy to use. Anyone with MS Access level experience can configure it.
- It reduces errors in data transformation.
- It reduces effort in conversion and migration.
- It reduces manual work by being able to run automatically.
Some examples include:
* Extract Opportunities from Salesforce and create Customer Jobs and Sales orders in QuickBooks.
* Extract Accounts from Salesforce and create Customers in QuickBooks.
* Extract Invoices from QuickBooks and update opportunities in Salesforce
* Extract a series of Excel files and convert them into Fixed-length text files to feed another system.
* Load a set of comma-delimited text files into a MS SQL Server database.
* Get orders entered from an online e-commerce system and load them into QuickBooks as Sales Orders and Invoices.
* Get customer data entered online and create Customers in QuickBooks.
* Get vendor data entered online and create Vendors in QuickBooks.