ReadySign Reviews

AP

Annie P.

VP

Violet P.

I have been very happy using this product. So customer friendly on both ends.

NS

Nora S.

KL

Katie L.

VP

Violet P.

No I did not use the previous product so I cannot answer.

RS

Rebecca S.

4.7

Violet's ReadySign Review

Overall, I think that ReadySign is superior to its competitors because of its affordability and great features. I had an easy and smooth time transitioning from using DocuSign, and I have consistently found the program very easy to use. Aside from the two things described above, I have found ReadySign to be perfect and have had no issues.

Pros

I love that ReadySign is user-friendly and easy to use. The interface is very easy to understand, and my favorite feature is the Audit Trail, which is really comprehensive and so helpful when keeping track of documents that have a lot of signers. ReadySign is also less expensive than competitors and is the same (and in some aspects better) than other similar electronic signature apps.

Cons

I think the feature that is missing that I would like to see is the ability to send multiple users the document at once and then have it go to another person after all of the first users signed. For example, instead of either being sent to "all signers at once" or "to signers in order" there were a way to send it to 1st: Signer A, Signer B, Signer C and then 2nd: Signer C. Also, the only other thing is that sometimes it is hard to get the signature line exactly on the line on the document. The little signature block has a tendency to jump up and down and not go smoothly onto the line on the document consistently.

Happy with our Switch

With switching any service/vendor there are hurdles. Overall, this switch was very easy and I am glad we chose ReadySign.

Pros

We recently switched from another service to ReadySign. The process was easy and everyone was very helpful. The product fits our needs and is a great value.

Cons

The only item that our prior service had that ReadySign does not yet would be loading multiple PDFs into a template. We have some templates that are mulit PDF that required some work arounds to get completed. The staff was very helpful in coming up with a solution that would work and has put our request on the list for future enhancements with the service.

Hi Anneliese, Thank you for sharing your review of ReadySign! It's great to hear that you have had a positive experience transitioning to ReadySign, and thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We look forward to continuing to work with you. Sincerely, Dena from ReadySign

Ready Sign Review

It is very effective and efficient

Pros

What I liked the most is the order tool for signatures and the tool for the last person to receive a final copy even if they are not a signer.

Cons

That you have to turn it into a PDF for Spreadsheets to look better

Love the unlimited envelopes

ReadySign speeds many of our processes along which is invaluable. I appreciate the prompt and attentive customer support.

Pros

As an education provider, we have myriad uses for electronic signature software - from parental communications needing signature to in-house authorizations. The fact that our plan features unlimited envelope usage means we don't have to do a cost-benefit analysis before deciding to send an envelope or worry about going over our limit. So we take full advantage.

Cons

As a new product, it is still improving. I would like easier search capability for documents that are in the archive. Customer support is very responsive and I feel confident suggestions for improvement are taken seriously and will be addressed.

Hi Susan, Thank you for taking the time to review ReadySign! I'm so glad to hear that your organization is benefiting from having unlimited signatures and documents. We appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to share it with the team for follow up. Sincerely, Dena from ReadySign

Great product!

The product itself is so easy to use. As well, the support provided by the company was outstanding. They are kind, attentive, and thorough. It is so cost-effective!

Pros

This product is so easy to use. We can obtain signatures from meeting participants from their phones. It's quick and customizable.

Cons

Nothing! I have nothing bad to say about our experience

Hi Annie, Thank you for taking the time to review ReadySign! I'm so glad that you find the software affordable and easy-to-use, and that you have had a great experience with our support team. We appreciate your feedback and we're always available if you need assistance in the future. Sincerely, Dena from ReadySign

Great for education!

Pros

Working in the world of special education, my day is filled with paperwork! This product allows me to get everyone (even people outside of my organization) to sign documents, quickly and with great ease.

Cons

I would love some sort (like 1-2 min) videos to share with my teachers and staff on how to use the product. I also don't like that I misspelled a name wrong once, and I can't seem to edit it back to the correct persons name. This means I can't use the autofill feature.

Hi Katie, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on ReadySign! We really appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to know that ReadySign is helping you to get all your internal and external documents signed easily. We do have customer training videos available at our help site at www.readysign.com/help and If you ever need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us 24/7 at 866.700.7975. Thanks again. Cheers, Dena from ReadySign

Facilitates parent signatures for Medicaid forms

My job is to process forms and get parent signatures on Medicaid forms for therapy reimbursement to the school district. It has been difficult to get the forms signed and returned. ReadySign has been a successful tool in the signature process.

Pros

The product is easy to use on my end and the recipients respond well. ReadySign makes getting signatures on Special Education forms more efficient and timely.

Cons

For my job, there are not negatives with this software. I am delighted to have the product.

Hi Marsha, Thank you for reviewing ReadySign! It's great to know that the software has made getting your forms signed and returned easier. If you ever need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. Sincerely, Dena from ReadySign

Very User Friendly

Pros

What I like most about this software is that the users have the option to have completed signature packages automatically forwarded to my email. I love that I can easily access all signature packages and that the program is easily customizable to our needs.

Cons

So far, most of our team has had an easy time utilizing this software. We have not had any complaints.

Hi Crystal, It's great to hear that you have found ReadySign to be user-friendly and customizable to your needs! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your review. If you or anyone on your team needs assistance, we are available 24/7 at 866.700.7975 or support@readysign.com. Thanks again. Best, Dena from ReadySign

ReadySign review

Pros

Very easy to use. Was able to integrate easily with other programs and apps.

Cons

No I did not use the previous product so I cannot answer.

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to review ReadySign! It's great to know that your team has saved on cost by switching to ReadySign for unlimited signatures, and that you find the software easy-to-use. Our support team is available 24/7, so if you ever need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to contact us at 866.700.7975 or support@readysign.com. Best, Dena from ReadySign

Easy Easy Easy!

I have been very happy using this product. So customer friendly on both ends.

Pros

So easy to use. Sending out for signature is simple. Signing is simple. Support is excellent.

Cons

I did not have any difficulty using this, very intuitive. I only wish we started using it months ago!

Hi Nora, Thank you for sharing your review of ReadySign! I shared your feedback with our team, and we're thrilled to hear that you find ReadySign to be super user-friendly. That's a big priority for us! Thanks again for your time and for trusting us as your software provider. Sincerely, Dena from ReadySign

Awesome service!

I love not having to chase people down for signatures!! wouldn’t use anything else.

Pros

User friendly and easy for outside signers

Cons

Nothing! Best I’ve used. It’s very user friendly and great phone support.

Hi Christie, We're so glad that you aren't having to chase down signatures now that you have ReadySign! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your review and feedback with others- thank you. Cheers, Dena from ReadySign

Ready sign

Pros

Convenient and easy way to have documents signed

Cons

Works better good but the price is kinda expensive compared to other similar apps