Omnigo Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.59/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Been a great asset to our work as Peace Officers. The staff have been so helpful and always availabl.

KK

Kyle K.

Buy Report Exec licenses for the Enterprise product and get great customer service and a devoted team that is committed to the success of your individual application.

CR

Captain Richard M.

The system is great for reporting purposes and to save any information that is saved and needed for future references. The system is really easy to use for me and others.

BA

Brett A.

Now, the system crashes and our data at one point was corrupted leaving me to fix the errors for many months.

LK

Lance K.

We've had some struggles this year with our software.

HB

Heidi B.

The issues that we do experience is the system tends to run slow at times for both the report writing system and dispatch. These are the biggest complaints I get from our staff.

BA

Brett A.

Omnigo users...

How would you rate Omnigo?

Used to track bylaw complaints, day to day issues, and reporting to Town Council

Good program to track issues, complaints and then allow reporting to managers. Reports have good detail to capture what is happening. Fairly easy to use, customer service has been excellent. Would really like to see the ability to search phone numbers on the drop down menu. Would like to have the ability to put in a daily event without any time reference, have not asked if that is possible it might be and I just haven't gotten around to asking.

Report Exec Survey

I have a lot of experience with report exec here at my job. I really like some options like the day/night time theme, wish you guys would add more, like where we could change the font color or something. The report search is ok with the new update, but I would like if it had an actual search tab instead of one you have to search for. Overall it is easy to work once you get to know the system.

Great Customer Service

I have been using Report Exec for almost 3 years now and have been very satisfied with the ease of use and capabilities of the system. The few times where we have had issues, a service tech was able to help us out and if not fix the problem immediately, let us know a timeline for how long it would be. To me, great customer support makes a good product, great, so keep up the great work!

Easy and Simple

The experience with ReportExec Enterprise can be sum up with three words, "easy and simple." It's a pleasure to do reports now, compare to paper reports. Don't change anything. I recently installed the app in my cell phone. I haven't gotten a chance to use it at this survey, but it looks just as easy and simple.

Report Exec 2016

Overall this software is fairly easy to use, but has many features that are not "apparent" to the general user who does not have time or training in it's use. As an enterprise product it is awesome for sharing events and running reports on pretty much anything you can think up! Keep up the great work!

Reprot Exec Enterprise

We have been very satisfied with our use of Rep[rot Exec Enterprise. CESI has been very responsive to our questions and are great to work with in solving problems. I like the fact that they started the online training sessions to address training needs, questions and issues. Still learning the product but very satisfied so far.

Awesome Company

We went with this company originally because they were local, I'm glad we did! Their customer service and tech support is top notch! the sales and training teams are spectacular!! If you are looking for CAD and/or RMS I highly recommend them, they are a top notch company who stay ahead by continuing to be innovative!

Cons

Would love to have it attached to MOVES as I am conducting a traffic stop would love to not have to switch screens and log into MOVES. Then go back to report Exec. Would love to do a traffic stop with plate and report exec complete the moves check for me with information attached.

Report Exec a great product

Report Exec replaced an old system that my company used. It was home grown with no ability to customize anything. Report Exec has solved a lot of our needs, and most importantly, aside from the great analytics -- the customer service is top notch!!

Report Exec Reiview

Our department switched to Report Exec several years ago and the transition was smooth and the software was easy to learn and use. The customer service and support is second to none. I would recommend any department looking for records, dispatch, or parking software to give Report Exec a call.

Excellent Security Solution for Campus Safety/Security Departments

Report Exec meets the unique functionality needs of College / University security departments or police departments. Clery reporting is a breeze with the included Clery module. The daily crime log can be produced on demand saving time and money.

Chief of Police

All has been well. The Report Exec has made it easier as it relates to documentation, storage of documentation, as well as, retrieval of documentation. The added ability to accumulate and compare stats has also proven to be of great value.

Report Exec. Is Great

My experience with Report Exec. has been great. It's easy to use and I know it's hands down one of the best software systems out there. The system is very easy to use, and it's easily to fit to your needs as well as the company needs.

Positive Overall

We've had Report Exec at UNW for about a year and a half and overall I would say everyone like it. The professional reports that are generated are much appreciated by anyone that has a need to review it. Thank you.

Cons

This software is fairly simple to use and is fairly forgiving.

Some of the aspects are of American persuasion I have been unable to change. PROS.... I am challenged in computers so if I can operate this then it must be good. Support Staff such as George WOOF are a huge asset to this product!

Tablet issue

It's hard to edit reports on the tablets. You cannot scroll through the menu. You have to flip the tablet so you can see more of the reports if you want to edit them. And even then you can't see them all.

Report Exec Review

Customer service with one particular representative (Craig) has been great. He goes out of his way to help us accomplish what we need. He always returns our calls in a timely manner.

Cons

A Company that "Keeps on Giving."

I have been a Report Exec customer for over seventeen years. From the beginning, Report Exec has constantly solicited customer input and feedback and provided a quality product.

Versatile Software!

This software has been a great addition to our Public Safety program! We have finally found a way to integrate our service program in the Medical Center's quality goals.

Campus Safety Report exec review

The standard features are quite understandable and easy to do. The problem I have encountered is using the administrative features to run data reports and stats.

Dissapointing update.

With our latest update, feedback from our security unit is it is not as operationally friendly. The latest update has dropped certain features that we use to use.

My Thoughts

I think it is excellent software and lives up to the job it does. I like the way it is a work in progress and is forever evolving to better suit our needs.

Quality Program

Very rarely do I have trouble with Report Exec System. Easy to operate even for someone computer challenged as me.

Pros

Easy to navigate

Cons

Slow at times.

Very easy to use

It's easy to input my information. I like that it is an easy form to fill out. Will recommend to other people.

Cons

ReportExec is always very helpful

If I ever have a question they usually answer my question in an hour or less. They always fix my issues in a very quick manner.