Omnigo Software Reviews

4.38/5 (82 reviews)

Captain Richard Menard

The most bang for your buck!

Reviewed 2016-12-06

The enterprise program is one of the most complete entry level systems around with expandability and design options that rival much more expensive competitors. With over 12 years in the partnership we couldn't be happier with the product! The ability to run reports in an instant, document compliance with ease, and manage the daily operational needs of the department is supported with a robust system on a minimal platform. The web based software frees up on site storage space while maintaining security and back ups through a variety of backend options. The only thing better than the product is the phenomenal customer support! In over a decade there has not been one item that wasn't rectified immediately, completely, and with the utmost of professionalism! If you are looking to upgrade your current system, ask yourself the same thing we did. What is more important than getting someone immediately to address your needs regardless of time or need? For us it was a no brainer. Report Exec Enterprise from CESI is the par excellance we choose over and over again each day!The adaptability and integration options.

Tom Ferratt

Hands-off maintenance is a huge plus

Reviewed 2016-12-06

I really enjoy the enterprise software that is hosted remotely on the Competitive Edge servers. It takes one more administrative/maintenance responsibility off our shoulders, ensures that we're always running the latest edition of the software, and utilizing the latest features. I also like the fact that my staff can access it from anywhere they have an internet connection - previously the program was only available on our local network. The only thing that keeps me from giving it 5 stars across the board is the dispatch module's continued reliance on locally-installed software. I was sold on this product due to all of the above-stated reasons but was quite disappointed to learn that there was still on-site maintenance requirements for the dispatch users. Any time the server/database gets updated, we have to locally update the required dispatch software. I am hopeful that this can be remedied in the future and this will truly become a cloud-hosted product.Versatile features, hosted off-site, very accessible/responsive support staff

Lance Klukas

Used to be a great product

Reviewed 2019-01-08
Review Source: Software Advice

The now Omnigo, formally Report Exec, used to be a great company. I've noticed a huge decline in customer service and support. When I call customer support I'm always on hold for more than 10 minutes and have to call in again. It is very difficult because they have us, our data cannot be exported out of the software. I would have given Omnigo a 4.5/5 rating in our first year. However, the decline in many features and services has brought to express my concerns an opinions. Highly customizable and generally easy to use. Provides many useful features when working properly.

John Fister

Report Exec is a sound product

Reviewed 2016-12-06

Report Exec is ideal for any Security or Law Enforcement firm whom wishes for incident report accountability. The Dispatch program is especially useful for operations involving multitasking of many individuals and tasks by a single dispatcher. Their customer service and tech support teams are attentive and responsive. If I were to critique a feature of the program it would be the use of vehicle tracking. It seems primarily designed for Law Enforcement, issuing tickets and detailed insurance/legal claim information (monetary values, legal fees, etc.). As a Security entity, our need is more for registering vehicles with associated tags and occasionally logging citations. I would also like there to be a West Coast presence to allow for Administrative training courses. I feel it would be beneficial to the customers if they could manage and facilitate their own systems with less manufacturer assistance.The Dispatch software. The ability to multitask several Officers and assignments by one or two individuals is key to a competent workflow with minimal resources.

Matt Joseph

ReportExec Dispatch and Reports

Reviewed 2016-12-16

Overall the software is very helpful and easy to use with great features that fill most of our needs. At times the new features or updates can be frustrating but still not a hindrance to get use to it.Usefulness and reports.

Cameron Carver

Great Software and Support

Reviewed 2016-12-06

Working with Report Exec for 6 years now, there has never been a time where I have felt unimportant. Tech Support is ready to lend an assist, quick response and aids in the "I forgot how to's." The integration of information is excellent and is the one-stop shop for our public safety needs. I am excited about the new features in development and look forward to the continued partnership between PBA and Report Exec. Integration, all aspects of Report Exec talk to each other. Dispatch initiates all activity for the officers, so the connection between both Dispatch and Report Exec allows for the flow from one to the other and vice versa.

Ross Vander Klok

Great support for a great program

Reviewed 2016-12-06

Have been using Report Exec Enterprise as well as the Dispatch program for over five years. We have been very pleased with both of the programs. Using them in tandem we have been able to compile the metrics needed to keep our department running smoothly. Any issues we have run into the support has been stellar. Not always able to fix an issue until an update or hot fix comes out, but they are right on top of troubleshooting and getting the issue taken care of for the next release. All in all a great program that has made our department more efficient and streamlined.Great support and modules that cover every need

Montgomery Medrano

Report Exec and Me

Reviewed 2016-12-15

Using Report Exec has been pretty good. It keeps me organised and has a great habit of making things as simple as possible. I'm not sure what the investments for the "Value of Money" is but we have been using Report Exec for years, so it's safe to assume that it good as well. While it took me months to fully grasp the program, I would like to see more tutorials for any additions in further updates, if possible. Thank you for allowing my workplace and I make use of your product!It records all important and not as important information in a clear manner.

Anne O'Connor

Exceptional Software

Reviewed 2016-12-06

We use RE as our prime report writing software for our Security Department. The software fits our needs, and then some, perfectly. We use several of the options such as, daily events log, reports, parking permits and property. The software enables all of us in the department to be informed and current with happenings on campus. The reports produced by RE are professional looking and contain all of the information needed. Setting up RE was simple, even for a non-techie like me. I called on RE support a few times and they were great. Each time I called them they were able to assist me with my questions. I would highly recommend RE to other security departmentsThe professional reports that are produced and the options that enable us to track items: parking permits, property, reports.

Chris Ballard

Useful Product

Reviewed 2016-12-06

Overall very positive: ran into major hurdle shortly after full implementation which CSEI worked on for two months to get resolved. Very responsive to customer inquiries, very good customer service. Very little down time, when unavoidable it is always explained. CEO himself actually made a round of calls after an extended issue a year or so ago. Ease of use, easy to train staff on. High-quality features and good product look. Our area prosecutor prefers our format over neighboring agencies.

Nathan Foster

Very Versatile Software

Reviewed 2016-12-06

The programs have a very unique depth to it. Especially the different methods of creating overview reports to keep track of all things being logged. When I have an issue or a request for a change, I am promptly responded to. The Report Exec staff have been very professional, and eager to help. They always love to hear feedback and work with it. The variety of tools that you can utilize, and change anything to how it can help in your specific situation.

tom Carey

Report Exec - a great incident reporting software sytem

Reviewed 2016-12-15

We have used Report Exec since 2012. Prior to that time, we utilized a home grown system that no longer served our needs. We put out an RFP and looked into, compared and contrasted a number of incident reporting, Clery compliant, software product. Report Exec was easily customizable for our needs. It is easy to work with in all aspects. the College has more recently purchased for the Dean of Student's office, Maxient. Report Exec and Maxient have collaborated together so that our incident reports flow into the Maxient product seamlessly, saving time and effort by us. We are extremely happy with Report Exec!!Easy of use, customization, company easy to work with

Pastor Don Henson

What a great experience and Security tool to have.

Reviewed 2017-11-07

The software is easy to use, so it's user friendly. The program is really simple to use but have a lot of tools to ensure your department is successful. The program is web based and ca be accessed anywhere where there's internet.The software is easy to use, so it's user friendly. The program is really simple to use but have a lot of tools to ensure your department is successful. The program is web based and ca be accessed anywhere where there's internet.

Leonard Hendon

Police Officer (RMS Administrator)

Reviewed 2016-12-06

Like the program. User-friendly and does not take a long time for officers to learn and start using. I am able to add to the list as I find that new issues and laws are changed year to year. Have had nothing but good support from your tech. and teaching areas when I have had a problem or an issue with the program. They have helped me step by step and even directed me to videos that would help in the future. Great Job!Easy to use and officer friendly.

Allan Laird

Review of Enterprise

Reviewed 2016-12-15

We have been using RE programs for the past 16 years and have been satisfied for the same number of years. The Competitive Edge folks are usually two steps ahead of our needs, but if not, they listen closely and fix quickly. We feel sure that we are getting our money's worth. Occasionally there is a learning curve, but the program is designed to operate with ease. Ease of use, quick support. It will do what high priced reporting programs do and fills our needs.

Carol Brewer

Gustavus Report Exec

Reviewed 2016-12-06

I have used Report Exec for many years and have always found it easy to use. The staff are always willing to hear your suggestions, ideas and needs. Improving the quality and functionality of the software is always a high priority and the staff work hard to meet my needs. If I have a dream about how the software can help me do my job easier, I never hesitate to share it because it. They often come true!!!

Don Henson

Outstanding Support Team

Reviewed 2017-01-12

Had a great support agent to assist me with some technical issues and he rectified them right away. I look forward to attending some training at the next RCX Conference in Milwaukee, WI in June. Awesome! Very easy to use!

BOB DELONY

A very usable, efficient records management tool.

Reviewed 2016-12-20

We chose Report Exec Enterprise several years ago as our first venture into computerized records management. We use the online version, i.e., do not use local servers for data storage. Overall the program is very good, although there are tweaks to the search functions that would make data extraction more accessible. I cannot say enough good things about the customer support team; I have them on the auto dial and they are always eager and competent to/in resolving our dilemmas.Good price, dependable, off-site record keeping.

Phillip Newlun

Security Supervisor

Reviewed 2016-12-15

Good, got a response from my first need for assistance. Very helpful, went to gotomeeting.com and assisted with some basic training. Thanks,Like the ability to combine information into graphs and charts for review.

Ed Watkins

Report Exec is a great tool for reporting and dispatching.

Reviewed 2016-12-06

Report Exec has streamlined our process, officers and dispatchers find it easy to use. The reporting feature for month end reports provides great information for analyzing data and targeting patrols. Our department has had great experiences with customer support and issues have been resolved in a short time frame. Easy of use.

Raymond Richardson

Reviewed 2016-12-15

I have been using it for several years. Most of it is very easy to use as a front end and as an administrator. The few issues we have had were addressed quickly by technical support.Easy to use. Very flexible.

C Ortgiesen

Application Admin

Reviewed 2016-12-06

Overall it has been a great product. It is easy to use and to teach. There have been a few times that the system has been down due to internet issues on the vendor side that has caused minor downtime issues. Overall the value for the product is hard to beat.Ease of use.

Cody Krug

Best Software Out There

Reviewed 2016-12-16

Report Exec has always been a reliable, software for making our company run as smooth as possible. I would recommend it for anyone looking to further your companies growth.The fast and easy way the software is set up.

Erika Schaub

Good Product

Reviewed 2016-12-06

It does what we need it to do and that is tracking reports and allows us to maintain records that can be reviewed for Clery. Adding a report is seamless.

Heather Tucker

Best consolidated system for CAD/RMS

Reviewed 2016-12-06

We have been customers of Report Exec Direct since 2007 and have never been disappointed with the customer service or capabilities of the program.Multifunctional