TouchStone Business System

Standard operating procedure (SOP) software

TouchStone Business System Reviews

Pros

The support by TouchStone is excellent. We have used it successfully to create process driven systems that enable growth and maintain a great culture and maintain consistency.

John L S.

Gretchen T.

The customer support is amazing and always there to help. Great experience so far.

Marybeth W.

KATHLEEN W.

The most difficult thing for us is taking the time to get familiar with all aspects and to remember to go to Touchstone instead of the myriad of notepads and physical documents (breaking bad habits).

Lecia D.

brad c.

4.9

TouchStone Business System

Got my moneys worth and we can see that as we grow it will continue to keep us on top of our business.

Pros

Easy to use but more importantly the way it organizes our business. It's well thought out. The customer support is crucial and the passion the people there have for what they do makes a big difference. That is important to us because a lot of companies out there are not helpful and you have to figure out everything yourself.

Cons

Can not think of anything just the time it takes but all systems take time to do it right.

Touchstone Processes in an Automobile Dealership

Job definitions are very important, teaching new employees and evaluating their progress in areas such as sales and customer service, and standardization of jobs throughout our organization are all possible with the Touchstone system. The support from the Touchstone cannot be outdone by any other. Weekly tutoring by a Touchstone instructor and web based tutorials are available. Tutorials are updated often. There are also easily accessible examples of other business plans that can be incorporated into a new customer's plan.

Pros

The Touchstone system teaches how important structure is in an organization and sets responsibilities for each job level in the dealership. The top managers are responsible for those who work under his/her direction and have methods to evaluate the performance of each employee based on the definition of the job and work plans that fall under that position. Job descriptions are actually all of the...

Cons

My personal problem with the software is not the software itself but my lack of time to spend on building the workplans that we need. As I engage other managers, I hope to spread some of the duties to others. Then we can proceed much faster with the project. I enjoy adding graphics and examples into each process and the results are great. But it is time consuming for persons like me who have many other duties. Time management is one of the by-products of the system, and I have not mastered that yet. It is worth the effort to have the business organized so that new employees can easily see their duties. But building the system takes time and commitment. However, eventually the system will save everyone time.

TouchStone review

The support by TouchStone is excellent! We have used it successfully to create process driven systems that enable growth and maintain a great culture and maintain consistency.

Pros

The best feature is that it provides a platform to create and run a process driven business. This enables growth, consistency, and adherence to the company Mission and culture

Cons

Functionality: It can be challenging to learn at first. Requires someone to make a commitment of time and energy to champion its use.

Process Improvement

Pros

Touchstone allows us to create, organize and refine our processes. It is an invaluable tool for our business and something we utilize daily.

Cons

The Org Chart is a bit lacking, it does not allow the user to play with different scenarios so we need to do all of the proposed changes outside of the system before we make them permanent.

Thanks, David. I appreciate your feedback. We've been busy working on a new release and the first piece that we will be pushing soon is a better User Interface for the org chart. I think you're going to like what you see. I'll follow up with you and schedule some time to show it to you. - Michael.

A company that understands how to grow your business

It's helping me turn my business into a process driven business that I have more control over. rep has been wonderful to work with.

Pros

This software along with the training, helped to take my business from a hard to control business to a process driven business.

Cons

While the software must cover a broad array of businesses, I wish it were a little it's help me to turn my business into a more process driven business. I know I have more control over itmore intuitive to use.

A must have for every business

We are planning on expanding into different states. Having this program will make replicating our system and processes so much smoother. Its already helped us develope a organizational chart, which is a great tool.

Pros

I like that its very easy to customize every aspect of the program. Its also nice that what ever you do, your able to go in and restore it. The instructors are experts in this program.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like. I will say that at first it does feel like, its a lot to get. But I recommend working on it daily.

Could not run a business without it

We use it to organize our business as well as our clients. We always look at a business as a chain with many systems and processes throughout it and without Touchstone there is no other way to organize, train, hold accountable and properly grow a business. We have tried over 30 years and Touchstone is the hands down winner!

Pros

It is the only tool to properly organize a business & its systems. Google drive, dropbox etc do not work like Touchstone does!

Cons

Takes a bit to get the hang of it but once you do its easy to use and teach.

Touchstone is an amazing Tool

We are solving the lack of systems documentation in our business. The biggest benefits are: 1. Each position in the company has its strategic, tactical, job description, policies, training, workflow clearly outlined. 2. We can make changes at any time and not worry. We are loving it.

Pros

The personal support at Touchstone is great. Touchstone's library of sample process is extremely helpful. To have all of our documents, processes and documentation for the company in one place is more than we can ask for. Plus the ability to upload documents, Videos to add in training is extremely useful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] created Training videos, webinars with a clear structure to locate the needed resources. Most of all it is in sync with the Emyth Program we are following.

Cons

Understanding the Process Tools and how to use these are our least likes at this time.

How to Develop Your Business

Pros

The flexibility it provides to accommodate any business and the structure it provides for organization.

Cons

I wish it would be developed as a phone app.

Making an EMyth Business Easier

Documenting business systems, or processes, is labor intensive and mind-numbing. With TouchStone, the entire process is streamlined and tracking progress, assigning tasks, and storing work is a breeze.

Pros

Being familiar with developing and documenting business processes I found that the ease of use and intuitive functionality made the chore far easier. The pre-populated resources are a great benefit and serve as a guide of sorts. It feels like it is an integral part of my business operations with great features like accessibility options and permissions.

Cons

The user interface seems a bit dated, but it is still more than sufficient and fairly intuitive and user-friendly. The learning curve is a little steep, but that can vary from user to user.

The Best in the Industry

Touchstone really covers all bases of your business. It covers everything that you would learn in places such as E-Myth and more. It allows you to see areas of your business where you should and could systematize, develop processes and systems and document them. Even areas of your business that you may not have been paying attention to or been aware of will be brought to your attention. The best part of working with Touchstone is the staff. It becomes obvious quickly, that the staff cares about the experience if their clients. They are always ready to help.

Pros

Working with Touchstone is fantastic. The software is really robust, intuitive and really has a lot to offer. The more you interact with the software, the more you realize how much it can keep your business on track. It overlooks nothing.

Cons

I like everything about it. If it doesn't work for you, you simply aren't using the software enough.

I Recommend Touchstone to my Clients

My clients solve the problem of inconsistent performance and being a prisoner of their own business.

Pros

I like the software's comprehensiveness, ease of use, systems library for editing to accelerate completion.

Cons

Like any software, the user must be dedicated to using it, although Business Design Corp offers systems writing for those who are not equipped to complete the systemization on their own.

The Power Of Processes

The support you get from the Touchstone Team is incredible. Whenever you are unsure of anything they are there to resolve your questions.

Pros

I have cut my training time down by two thirds to create productive employees. It now takes 1 month instead of three.

Cons

There is very little I do not like as I purchased it for its simplicity and it is simple.

A system for writing systems

Touchstone makes one of the most important activities in business easy. Every business needs systems to do well and touchstone is a system for writing systems

Pros

Easiest way I’ve found to create and organize systems

Cons

Some of the page graphics are not to my taste.

Member Services Representative

Pros

Offers our members the ground work of polices and procedures for their law firms.

Cons

That I was not originally trained by Touchstone staff. If I had been it would of been easier.

Business rev

Goot help systemizing my business.

Pros

Organizing systems so employees can fine them and use them.

Cons

Some employees don't want to use it. Getting to know the software is a learning curve

Touchstone Review

I found Touchstone 10 years ago while doing my own research of systems to implement all of the great learning tools and techniques [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] outlined in his series of books. And finally I am getting to experience it here, where it is all implemented in a complete system ready to use. Great Job [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & Team!

Pros

Having one place to keep all documentation is awesome and frightening at the same time. And we love the library of forms and procedures already created, that helped us to transition more easily.

FINALLY I WILL HAVE MY BUSINESS INTO A SYSTEM THAT WORKS

I have received all the possible help from the team, moreover even before I asked for some help. Then, they give you lots of extra valuable resources, and weekly training is great.

Pros

The way it organizes the 4 basic elements in a company, and from them, you can understand where to locate every single task or process you do in your business. It´s really clarifying-

Cons

I can not say anything about it. Obviously, you have to invest time in the system to understand how it works and make the most of it.

Best organizational tool on the web

Awesome tool. Super easy to use. Organizational chart was EXACTLY what I was looking for. The ability to create job descriptions so quickly really made creating my chart simple. The best practices library is so unique and helpful. As a General Building Contractor, the ability to quickly and easily organize our processes is essential! This is a must have for any small business.

Pros

Simplicity. So easy to use

Cons

none

Love Touchstone and what it can do for our business!

The customer support is amazing and always there to help! Great experience so far!!!

Pros

I like that it organizes our processes in one place. It is simple to use and very effective!

Cons

I haven't found anything that I do not like!

Best Practice Library

The best practices library was helpful and gave us a good head start, its easier when you don't have to invent the wheel.

With Ease

Pros

Touchstone Software, although is in the early stages for us, I believe it will be a very valuable and user-friendly tool for our corporation. We are in desperate need of protocols that are documented, and this software is the perfect addition.

Cons

The implementation of this software is in its very early stages. I cannot think of a con at this time.