iManageRent Reviews

🌀 Cheryl D.

Taylor N.

Phenomenal company--because management is dedicated to discovering how to help their customers.

Drew M.

🌀 Cheryl D.

It was hard to view the email on a mobile device.

Vahid K.

4.8

Support

Being a first time multi-property landlord, iManageRent has assisted in making the collection of rent easier and tracking who has paid and who has not. Their customer support is FANTASTIC! Always helpful, call me to assist - the best. Thank you so much!

Pros

The customer support is great! I like the listing, application and tracking the payments of units each month. The ability to gather information on how much to rent a unit for, tremendously helpful.

Cons

It as intuitive as I would have hoped. Capturing expenses by unit is not available at this time. The only way to pay is through setting up direct deposit from tenants and I had a few tenants that struggled with setting up their payments correctly.

User-friendly software that should be used by small to large property management and ownership co's.

Ease of use, automatic deposits of rental payments into my bank account. Tenant communication and repair scheduling.

Pros

Very easy to setup product and onboard tenants. User friendly software, easy to navigate and run. Tenants love using the software as there is no charge to them and they can have their rent automatically deducted each month. It also automatically collects late fees and allows for easy invoicing for lockouts and other charges!

Cons

System is still under minor development, thus there are a few bugs still being ironed out. Other than that, simple to use and understand.

It was very easy and straightforward for me to create a listing and post ads for my apartment

Ease of advertising and renting out my apartment

Pros

- Allows the user to create and post ads and get responses - Allow to do background and credit check on tenants

Cons

Everything worked as expected but the emails from from people interested had formatting issues. It was hard to view the email on a mobile device.

Pros

customer service and change of functions to help customer's specific needs. The best part is the management team and their responsiveness to customer's concerns and coming up with real solutions.

Cons

like a new language in itself - takes time to learn/understand... not much else not much else not much else

iManageRent

Pros

The best thing about iManageRent is that they offer automation and simplification for tasks associated with property management.

Cons

This software is great in many ways, but I would like to see more breadth of options. However, the software still meets my needs.

imanagerent.com is a fantastic platform for managing my rental properties.

Pros

easy to upload pics of properties and that they push out my properties across several sites at once - which I think is the best feature

Cons

I wish that they had a mobile app that I could use. This way it would be easier to manage the rental process.

I am not computer-literate and this software is user-friendly for me!

Pros

I can navigate it with no problem. Easy to use especially a senior, senior that is not too computer savvy. I can use this software and if I am stumped, I call for support and I am always satisfied with the quick response and assistance.

Cons

iManageRent let me onboard my tenants quickly and efficient

Helped me rent my property out in 3 days.

Pros

I am a first time landlord and imanagerent let me vet prospective tenants and get the property rented in less than 36 hours.

Cons

I think their UI can be improved in place but their good customer support made it all work efficiently

Easy and Intuative

fantastic support team. Attentive and prompt. (Not a contradiction to ease of use, but when I had a question replies were timely and complete.)

Pros

Ease of use. Intuitive and feature rich.

Cons

N/A

It was decent

Pros

I think that maybe the product is good for the price that you pay for it. Now thats not saying anything bad about it, i just wasnt too impressed

Cons

Now, this is just my opinion. I didnt not see ease of operation. I had to keep referring to my faqs to get back on track