Zillow Rental Manager

Rental property management software for landlords & tenants

Zillow Rental Manager Reviews

Pros

Love the interaction with reaching out to potential renters/buyers. Very easy to use, update and integrate into platform.

Lisa S.

Overall it's been great as a first time landlord / property coordinator. It's very easy to use, straightforward and has all the feature and functions I need to rent out my units.

Pauline F.

I have that app downloaded on my phone right now. Listen I want to move in Arkansas so I’m preparing for it and Zillow is the best app.

Aaliyah C.

Cons

Also provides scam warnings on suspicious listings.

Krystal B.

I find that a much of houses publishing in this app are expensive rentals. That the owners prefer this app because pay more for the tenant.

Zullay E.

Sometimes the other companies related to Zillow do not update their website, leaving ads open after properties are no longer available.

Lisa S.

4.3

Zillow - great tool

The benefit to Zillow is reaching out to a HUGE source of people/clients that know Zillow to be a trusted household name.

Pros

Cons

sometimes the other companies related to Zillow do not update their website, leaving ads open after properties are no longer available

Aside from a few nagging problems, Zillow is the place to find a new home

I’ve been using Zillow off and on for several years, and I’m always able to easily find what I’m looking for. Aside from a few nagging issues, this app has been a godsend.

Pros

Very easy to read, simple to use, intuitive search, and my absolute favorite: being able to draw a circle around a map to find homes in a specific area.

Cons

There’s some kind of glitch where when I look at all the listings and I’m scrolling through all the results, that sometimes it just closes the search out, meaning I have to start all over again. Since it doesn’t show you which places you’ve looked at, you have no idea where you should pick back up to continue looking.

great site for renters or owners

overall great for people buying or renting a house.

Pros

Great site to find houses for sales or rent.

Cons

Sometimes they don't get back to you fast enough.

Zillow

The overall experience has been already for the most part.

Pros

I liked the large listing it provides to users.

Cons

I would to see a lot of the listings before they are sold in order to submit a bid if needed.

Love zillow!

I found two or my last rentals in this app. It's confident and very easy to use!

Pros

This product is to easy to use. The filters helps so much to find the right place do you want or need to live.

Cons

Pros

It's very easy to use Easy to send applications to tenants Easy to post listings The App is great and straight forward

Cons

I wish you could upload video tours Sometimes it'll show that someone hasn't submitted an application when they have $9.99 per week seems steep, wish you could get a bulk discount for multiple units. Huge delay on recorded calls when tenant leads call

Easy to find a home

Very convenient to use and search. Provides plenty of pictures and listings. Also provides scam warnings on suspicious listings.

Pros

Very easy to sort searches and find homes that I treat you. Convenient manager features for renters and realtors.

Cons

Some searches can become cluttered and the app can be slow to load. Occasionally logs you out when in the middle of searching.

Zillow

Positive experience in locating property to fit my particular needs.

Pros

This app is ideal for home searches, you are able to filter your search by zip code, bedrooms, price and many other anemeties.

Cons

The only thing that needs to be updated with the app, is the availability of the houses. Houses that have been sold or in the process of being sold may not be updated.

Useful

Found several places that matched my interests. Also posted an ad there to which I got a couple of responses.

Pros

The enormous number of houses available on it. Also, the features to narrow down options to match our criteria - there were several choices for that.

Cons

The zillow UI is not very attractive. They should make something similar to hotbeds, or integrate zillow there, since they own it.

The best apartment app

Pros

I have that app downloaded on my phone right now! Listen I want to move in Arkansas so I’m preparing for it and Zillow is the best app

Cons

Every thing is positive in my eyes for zillow

Round one of the Market with Real Estate

Overall it gives you an idea of value and listings, that's what it is there for. Realtor call is the next step.

Pros

It shows you what there is on the market without having to work with a realtor for first blush. For my job I need to have a pulse on the real estate market and this gives me that read.

Cons

It's hard to find narrowed searches. Not intuitive. I want to look at just rentals and it doesn't easily pull them for example.