Club OS Logo

Sales engagement and marketing automation platform for gyms

Club OS Reviews

Suggested alternatives

glofox
clubworx
gymflow

Good functionality and navigation for staff. Easy to use and has everything but the "everything" needs to move with the trends and improve to be the best.
It's a great platform that encourages customer interaction through popular forms of communication.
I love how organized the software is, not much instruction is needed. Very user friendly, great for anyone and most business.
The inability to have it sync FULLY with MBO and figuring out the "intro class" "missed guest" etc. way that the software works.
Inability to edit time length of past appointments; Inability to attach PDF files to emails/messages.
The package set up with units, was confusing at first. Other trainers had a hard time figuring out the units per package and how that affects how many times they train.

CO

Corey O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Great Business tool to those in the Big Box and even small Boutique industries!

The benefits I have received off of this product range from New members signing up to saving members from cancelling their memberships, from my members in the training program; signing up, checking in on progress, and saving from issues and cancellations. Brought in more revenue with Club OS than I could have on my own.

Pros

This software is very user friendly, business oriented, and simple to use. I have been using Club OS for over 3 years now with my facility and this tool has helped me and my club become successful in the fitness industry.

Cons

There isn't much I can say about Club OS that I don't like. I think it's great overall. I personally would like more freedom in the emailing system, but it's still great to use.

JJ

Judy J.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Club OS

We have a lot of clients that use Club OS. We are finding that more and more of our franchise clients are requiring their franchisees to use them.

Pros

We like that we have a console with Club OS. When we get a new client that uses them, we email our Club OS contacts to have them added and in most cases, they are added within minutes! Their team is always friendly and courteous.

Cons

It would be great if you could download reports from their site, in addition to them being emailed.

TH

Trishe H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Frustrating but great when it does work

Pros

How it keeps our schedule. It is easy to go in and make any necessary changes if needed. I like that it is user friendly. I like that you have access to leave notes, show any mypaths mark dates.

Cons

I feel like we have a lot of issues with Club OS in that it goes down a lot. Now this could be our WI Fi. I don't like that I have to log in constantly. I don't like that the calander does not go past 5 o'clock and you have to fill in everything. I work past 5.

BL

Brie L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 5,001-10,000 employees

We use clubos in our gym to reach out to members

we use this daily in our gym. we have never used another system but it seems to get the job done well!

Pros

you can have all of your leads(fitness and pt) in one area for all employees to contact. this also integrates with datatrak which makes it easy for us

Cons

you are unable to send multiple text blasts out to people or form lists of people to text. you have to text/ call each member individually which takes a lot of time

MK

Magda K.

ClubOS can schedule, send reminders, & keep notes. Some features could stand to be improved.

Scheduling and member notes all in one place.

Pros

Integrates (somewhat) with Club Hub, can access client notes as well as track measurements. It's easy to access member information and text/email them through the computer (BIG pro here!). Notes help keep staff organized and on the same page. Club OS customer service is always prompt and quite helpful!

Cons

Some parts of UI are clunky and could be significantly improved. Notes don't always sync with Club Hub, resulting in having to either have both programs open to see member notes or manually sync to see them all through Club OS.

TT

Thomas T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Club Standards

Exceptional. However, there has been multiple times the system has crashed during prime-time hours or on closeout days!

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use! Constant updates to improve functionality and utilization! Great club system to keep track of guest and manager my book of business!

Cons

There is no mobile version. I'm not always at my desk, in actuality, I'm 90% away from my desk. Being able to pull up systems on a mobile app would be beneficial!

NM

Nadia M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

I use this to contact prospects and follow up with members.

Follow up is easy to do by searching the name of prospect/member. I can see a daily review of goals and accomplishments.

Pros

Organization of side bars, search engine, prospect contact area is nicely organized based on follow up date and time, main page of stats is easy to read

Cons

Search bar doesnt always provide accurate name searches, Ive seen options for email contacting become unavailable without the prospect info changing, follow up list in main queue will reset and lose your last spot of contact, calendar history will reset to current date after clicking a name.

SM

SHANNON M.

I enjoy using it

Pros

I can use it from anywhere. I like that o can email my clients. It's easy to set up my schedule. My employer is able to see where I am during the day, and can set up clients for me.

Cons

I can't complete sessions from my phone or ipad. I've had multiple times where I could not change my schedule from a phone. I don't like havi g to be at a desktop to compete sessions. Often we do not have a desktop available, and it show my client no showed. I'd also like it to include group exercise and other departments st our gym.

RS

Robbie S.

Excellent CRM platform

Helps up with everything to increase sales and maintain members

Pros

Helps grow sales!!!! Great tools for drip campaigns and managing the entire sales process from prospect to repeat customers

Cons

Some of the reporting can bit a bit slow but overall it's a great product. Helps manage everything customer centric

AI

Alexander I.

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Streamline experience

Pros

Everything at my fingertips and very easy to use no matter what I am looking for. Enjoy the constant updates to make the software better.

Cons

Lot of times the software will crash or the numbers that it outputs are wrong and not the same of the work we put in.

SB

Sarah B.

The best that we've used, but not perfect

Pros

Club OS is easy to use, has a lot of different functionality that helps with both membership and personal training sales, and offers a variety of reporting options.

Cons

Users are not able to customize the reports and using the digital guest waiver has proved to be very difficult for our staff to implement.

DS

Derek S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Works fairly well, I have no experience with other similar software

I wasn't here when we used the old system but seems like things are logged better as far as who and when we contacted prospects or members previously.

Pros

Makes it easy to get ahold of prospects, current members, etc. and has timeframes to re contact them.

Cons

The name search function is pretty terrible. Regardless of what I type a certain prospect always pops up first even when none of what I've typed matches the name. Where most search engines will search for what you've typed I'll have the same results until I finish typing the entire name out and there are times I have to looks through all results to find the name I typed in.

MG

Michelle G.

Sometimes I wish there was an easier way to navigate through the system.

Pros

I like that I can see all my clubs in one step. I like that with one phone call I can reach anyone for support.

Cons

I don't like the way there is no search button for Blast Emails. I don't like that the system won't detect a duplicate even if off by one line item.

SY

Sakura Y.

A lot of options within the software. Not customized exactly to our organization.

Pros

Automated functionalities to keep track of leads. Texting & emailing capabilities. Dashboard info/categories.

Cons

1. The status the leads are in is not easily readable or identifiable (e.g. "Missed Guest" "Intro No-Show") 2. Interface is a bit busy with a lot of options that Orangetheory does not use within the software. 3. Appointments & appointment times don't sync with our class times. 4. Integration with MBO is not perfect and people are in the wrong status. (e.g. members who have joined are still showing in CLUB OS as prospects. 5. Duplicate profiles are created.

EH

Erin H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 5,001-10,000 employees

I like the ease of reaching out to prospects and members.

Being able to reach out to members and prospects easily.

Pros

The ease of reaching out to prospects and members. I like that you can just text or email members.

Cons

Glitches mostly. We've worked through some issues that we had initially. Most get solved in timely manner.

SP

SEAN P.

GREAT OPERATING SYSTEM!

Pros

EASE OF USE. FOR THE MOST PART, WHEN NOT PEAK USAGE TIMES, CLUB OS RUNS SMOOTHLY WITHOUT ANY LAGS OR DELAYS.

Cons

GLITCHES FROM TIME TO TIME. DURING PEAK TIMES OR AT TIMES OF SITE MAINTENANCE, CLUB OS SLOWS TO A CRAWL.

SP

Stephanie P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

We use it everyday at my job. It's makes my job so much simpler than it's ever been.

The ability to be connected with or members to make not only their lives easier, but ours also.

Pros

I love how easy it is to contact our members and have such an easy sense of communication. It is fully functional and makes our lives 10x easier as sales associates to be able to follow up with the members.

Cons

I wish that the follow up times wouldn't be so immediate. I will get the follow up notification sometimes as soon as the next day. I haven't found out how to change that yet instead of having to manually go in and change every single contact

SR

Susan R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Easy to track clients and easy to make schedule adjustments.

Accurate tracking of client sessions

Pros

Saves time and paper. Can do multiple schedules at once and it is great for repeating events. 15 minute time intervals are perfect for 45 min sessions -which is what we use here.

Cons

Doesn't work well on older Adobe platforms -I have an older Mac and have to use hubby's newer pc. It would be great to be able to use my own Mac .

el

emily l.

so far my experience using OS has been quite good.

Pros

It's very user friendly, and it is easy to navigate. I like that it keeps things organized for you.

Cons

A few times I have sent an email campaign and never saw my sent emails in the history, I actually ended up sending the same email twice which I did not like.....the history showed the sent email campaign the next day... (so there was a delay).

JZ

Jillian Z.

ClubOS Review

ClubOS has made it overall more organized to reach out to potential new clients.

Pros

ClubOS has made following up with potential new clients easier and much more organized than how my job previous did things.

Cons

Some of the functions are not consistent, so teaching this software to colleagues can be lengthy and sometimes confusing for them.

KD

Katheryn D.

Generally easy to use and I love the convenience of the app!

Pros

Being able to have my schedule at my fingertips and quickly make changes when necessary; as a manager the ability to access client contacts is also very helpful.

Cons

The inability of the trainers to access that same contact info; they often need to make schedule adjustments with new members and can't do so away from the club.

kw

kimberly w.

Easy transition, great experience.

Pros

It is very user friendly. I like the set up of how the schedules are and also how it is connected to our system so that we may locate members with ease.

Cons

This software does not have many cons, however the only thing I would change is to be able to get from point A to B without having to navigate so many screens.

HM

HAplin M.

It's been great so far

Lead nurturing

Pros

I like that we get ping'd to follow-up with out leads. I also like that I can see the entire follow-up history.

Cons

No automatic campaigns for texting. Also, for the longest time there was not a good line of support for technical issues, and communication sucked. Now it's much better because the club has a rep who we talk to every time we need something. We can only email unless we set up a tele-meeting, so that's still a little slow, but it's a step up.

CL

Christine L.

Need more experience and/or training on the program.

Pros

The presentation for memberships. Being able to look at other people's schedules to help the members that come/call in with questions.

Cons

Not knowing how to function it properly. additional training needed. Not efficient on the calls list and guests login management. How to set new leads.

CM

Charlotte M.

I like the product for lead followup

Pros

I think it does a good job of the lead follow up with continued pop up in the list. I like the override feature and the transfer feather

Cons

I do not like that contact log from MBO do not sync and that cross regional members are going into the software. They should not.