Jersey Watch Reviews - Page 3

Outstanding Service

Tim from Jersey Watch is always prompt with replies - typically less than one day to respond! I regularly report back to our organization's board members with high praise for Jersey Watch as their company quickly responds to our board's very specific requests with the online registration process. I feel like Jersey Watch understands our small organization's needs and always gives us VIP service.

Pros

Our non-profit youth sports organization has been utilizing the online registration process available through the our website. We also use the website to communicate information to families about league play and fundraising, including the posting of necessary forms on the site.

Cons

I can't complain - Jersey Watch has been great!

Thanks Jeff! We look forward to getting back to sports soon!

So glad we use Jersey Watch

Pros

We started using jersey watch about four months ago and have loved every minute of it. The Program is so easy to use and the customer service is above anything I’ve ever experienced.

Cons

I have not experienced anything that we do not like about the program

Great to hear things are working well Angela! Good luck with wrestling season!

Positive Experience with Jersey Watch

Tim our Representative is on top of everything. I email with and questions and responds immediately and fixes any issues

Pros

Ease of function. Easy to navigate thru

Cons

Nothing. Very simple and I am not tech savvy

Appreciate the review Mike! Glad things are working well for your football program!

Best Ever

These guys were so helpful when we signed up one organization that when I ended up volunteering for another organization, I made sure we used them again. They are there when we need them and anytime I had a question, they understood and got us where we needed to be. Both organizations I am a part of still use them and hopefully will continue to do so long after I'm gone.

Pros

Setting up the webpage and organizing events was so easy.

Cons

I don't think there was anything I didn't like about it.

Great to hear things are working well Ginny!

Crosstown Spartan Elite Pros and Cons

Its has helped ease the team registration process along with team communication.

Pros

It is very user friendly! We are able to accept payments and distribute information effectively to the team members and parents.

Cons

When creating programs, the button for every program is labeled as "Registration". It would be nice to label the buttons accordingly ("Uniforms", "Tournament", etc.).

Great to hear things are working well for you Jermaine!

Great website for a great price

The customer service with Jersey Watch is incredible!

Pros

As an admin what I liked most about the website is how easy it is maneuver around and to make updates.

Cons

So far I have not come experienced anything I do not like about the software :)

Great to hear Kelly! We're looking forward to softball getting rolling again soon!

Solid wrestling template

Pros

Good IT support, ease of setting up camps, season fees etc.

Cons

Little pricey, standard template needs some work for wrestling

Thanks Kurt! We're looking at making language for wrestling clubs in the registration form slightly different. We'll keep you posted!

Easy to use!

This has made registration very easy for our football program.

Pros

This has been very easy to use. If I do need help, there is always someone available and they reply very quickly.

Cons

Layout could be more modern I guess but other than that, no issues.

Thanks for the review Scott! Great to hear football season went well this year.

Lady Lakers Basketball Review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team is awesome at Jersey Watch!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there when I need him to ask questions and he responds promptly to my needs. Initial setup was quick and done when promised.

Pros

It’s very easy to use and customize. Pricing is great which is inexpensive.

Cons

No cons I love everything about the software.

Thanks for the review Cassidy! Glad things are working well for your basketball program!

Boosters review

Great! Only compliant is we don’t get our percentage of the spirit wear sold by Rokkit wear as promised.

Pros

Ease of use and phenomena customer service.

Cons

Need more tabs for the webpage. The minim amount of words needed for this box on the review page

Thanks Jennifer! Great to hear things are working well.

Great option!

So great and easy to work with!

Pros

Super easy to use. The set up was painless. The customer support is great. It’s easy for our board members and parents to access and use. So nice to have everything in one location.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to form team after the sign ups were over. Like the ability to automatically put them in a group.

Great to hear things are working well for your football program Stacey! We'll be improving the options for managing and assigning players in the future and will keep you posted!

Good Job!!

Customer Service is top notch!!

Pros

This product is very easy to use, and good quality!!

Cons

I am not aware of any CONS that I can think of.

Thanks for the review Jeff! Sorry about baseball season but can't wait to be back soon!

Sonora Junior Cats

Excellent! Our inquiries to the support team are always answered promptly. Our users have commented that they love our new site. As an administrator, the ease of use is amazing. The payment options, plan schedule, and transaction functions are a sweet bonus for us.

Pros

The software is super easy to set up and navigate. It's very user friendly.

Cons

The software is very user friendly. We have no complaints.

Glad things are working well for your football program Leslie. Thanks for the review!

Very satisfied customer for three years

Pros

Allows me to organize my events all under one site. Very functional

Cons

Occasional issues with sending messages

Appreciate the review Dan! We're continuing to work on the messaging and making it easier to use!

Awesome service!

This service allows me and my staff to provide a product to our customers in the youth sports industry that keeps us up to date and or ahead of the competition!

Pros

The ease of use and customer service. Also the ability to customize things the way we wanted them.

Cons

Nothing as working with the staff has been great and that answer every question we have while providing suggestions.

Thanks for leaving a review Julius! Good luck with your basketball season.

Great Support

100% filled exactly what we were looking for to support our Youth Softball program! Outstanding! Keep up the great work!

Pros

Their willingness to transfer all data from our old host site was extremely helpful. They guys are always very quick with a response and answer to any questions. Customer service is second to none! Product is very easy to navigate, edit, add new events and make announcements. We were lucky to stumble upon Jersey Watch!

Cons

At this point, it’s been less than 6 months, I can find nothing that would be a con

Appreciate the feedback Ron and glad to hear things are working well!

Great software for youth sports organizations

Jersey Watch enables our organizations to set up online registration, add registrants by hand if they sign up in person, keep track of payments, and makes record keeping a breeze by allowing excel spreadsheets to be exported.

Pros

Online payments, exporting registration spreadsheets to excel, automatic deposits daily, great customer service

Cons

Mobil app could be a little more user friendly

Great Experience Overall

We were using the same software as every other youth sports wrestling team, and like everyone, online reg was a manual item, updating the site was a pain in the butt. After talking with our rep, going over features and cost, it was a no brainer!!

Pros

Easy to setup, dedicated customer service rep that basically held my hand through the entire process. Online registration system, easy to maintain and manage!

Cons

Nothing. Everything so far has worked as expected or better overall.

Great to hear things are working well Chris!

Overall our experience has been awesome! They help with any issues or questions we have very quickly. They understand what we are trying to do and they do it.

Pros

Some of the greatest customer service I've ever seen in a company. Definitely separates them from the rest.

Cons

Some items I am not able to do myself (linked documents)

Appreciate the review Greg. Good luck this fall!

Overall Very Good

Pros

Quick customer service, love that they helped with the initial set up.

Cons

Like to add a service charge (separate line) at checkout that can cover our online expenses. Also a way to add discounts that have start and end dates - like an Early Bird Special $10 off. Customers like to see it being taken off.

Glad things are working well for you Lew! We'll definitely be making many improvements and changes to the registration system in the coming year, and will keep you posted!

The Best thing our Club ever did!

Member communication is the most important and we accomplished that by using this program.

Pros

We love the ease of access and use. Our Wrestling Club made the decision to switch over to a more electronic way of keeping up w/ our members. Jersey Watch did just that for us! Best decision we ever made!

Cons

I haven't had any problems with this software. There is nothing I would change.

Thanks for the review Ginny! We look forward to working with Wilton Wrestling in future seasons!

Conneaut Wrestling Club Review

Experience has been great! My club members love the site!!

Pros

Very easy to set up. Customer service was very quick to respond and was extremely helpful. Features are great! Cannot wait for COVID to end so that we can take advantage of all features.

Cons

Would like more picture slots in slideshow. Would love to see option for video live feed.

Great to hear William! We actually increased the slideshow limit this month so you can include pictures of each wrestler!

In my opinion

Absolutely satisfied and very happy we changed from our old company

Pros

The website is very easy to upload photos, documents and the step by step information sent to me to help start was wonderful.

Cons

Getting the registration together being technically challenged was hard. I am very grateful for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helping me to get it all figured out

Glad to hear it Jennifer - we look forward to working with your softball program in future years!

A must have

Amazing love it couldn't have got things done without them, with it being our first year in the football season

Pros

The communication with staff and parents. Keeping the community in the loop with up coming events and scheduling.

Cons

I haven't really had time with services for this question

Great to hear things are working well for your football program Harold!

Pros

We used a complicated program in the past that was not easy to use (too many options). This website software is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

It costs a little more, but in my view - it's worth it.

Thanks for the review Tony! Good luck with the Robbinsville Wrestling season this year.