LeagueRepublic Logo

LeagueRepublic

Scheduling, registration, results & more for sports leagues

LeagueRepublic Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.66/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Fantastic and great software being use in the website when first came out really friendly people.
A little time invested will bring rewards with getting the most from this product. It is a nice product and delivers a great look that we pay nothing for at the moment for the basic package.
So easy to use and so responsive. I use it for 2 pool leagues and it's great.
I really don’t have that many complaints. I do find it annoying that every time I leave my browser for another piece of software and return, I have to login again.
Slightly frustrating in that it is restricted in terms of flexibility on entering players in the match statistics.
The biggest issue for me would be the lack of a transfer system.

LeagueRepublic users...

Microsoft Excel-logocaret
listing-logo

Microsoft Excel

How would you rate LeagueRepublic?

Makes youth sports league admin a pleasure

Transcript

Dave C.: Hi, this is Dave. I'm a director. I'm here to give review about LeagueRepublic software. I give...

Easy to use features

We have been using the site without issue for several years, and I have largely nothing but positive experiences. Functionality has improved over the years.

Pros

Even free version offers useful features which suffice for most needs. Good features on desktop or mobile versions. Adaptable to allow different customisation, including formatting and sponsorship links Help features are useful.

Cons

Software is updated frequently, which can be a bit confusing, particularly if you are not a frequent user. Player stats function may not be available free for newer users, which would limit its usefulness (if you don't want to pay)

Reliable and adaptable

Pros

It is reliable, and although it does not fully meet the needs of Volleyball we have been able to adapt it to achieve our aims.

Cons

Confusing menu structure. blah, blah, blah, blah - stop making be work. I've got a lot of actual work to do.

Perfect site for running your sports league

Pros

Gives you a full functional website, full of features, and constantly updating. The team are also excellent at helping with any issues.

Cons

The one thing I'd like is to be able to choose the order of the columns on the statistical pages....

Full featured and easy to use.

Found LR very helpful while evaluating the software and plumped for them over competitors based on their support and the flexibility and ease of use. We had very limited time to get a new site operational before start of season and did the competitive leagues in less than one day.

Pros

Very easy to set-up and use. Has all the basic features we needed plus many more which we are rolling out over time. Also very flexible allowing us to structure our divisions separately (between competitive and non-competitive). Linking in to our FB page is great for highlighting news items and notices.

Cons

Not much really and have been using it for 2 years. One slight snag is that only one season can be active where in youth leagues we have an additional Jan-Oct season running concurrently.

Easy to use and fast replies if I need to contact them.

Pros

How easy it is to use. Sets up excellent fixtures, tables and stats that the whole league are impressed with.Everything works well and the team are always creating new features that always improve the product.

Cons

very user friendly and top quality tech support

Pros

the features are very easy to use and each stage has little hints and tips or brief explanation of what to do

Cons

some of the data entry can be very time consuming. i.e. player stats could be a lot simpler to enter.

Easy website to use

Pros

The website is easy to use when setting up teams and entering results. No results can get published until confirmed You can change and add

Cons

No found anything yet that is least liked

Manchester Utd Legend Harry Gregg gives league republic a big thumbs up

Been with the League republic set up for a number of years now and are mor3 than pleased with the service. They enabled us to complete a smooth transition when our governance was evolving from one identity to another.

Pros

Ease of access , secure and a first class customer service

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind, perhaps a suggestion would be to facilitate for a non competitive structure without League tables. Our Small Sided Games Centre only really wants to list teams and generate blocks of fixtures. An ability to hide blocks of fixtures rather than blocking entire seasons from named dates.

Great tool and became an important and indispensable item in our daily administration.

Pros

The FREE and userfriendly features, espacially the results input and automatic adapted ranking. Also the News feature which provides our members with the essential information.

Great For a Local Pool League

Pros

I have been using League Republic now for 7 years to run out local pool league. Over the years it has been constantly improved and is easy to use. There has been occasions where I have struggled following changes and updates but I have found they are really helpful and reply quickly and explain things very well . Its literally a great site to use and I would 100 percent recommend it. Thanks League Republic from Goole Pool League :)

Cons

Sometimes when its updated it just takes a bit of getting used to

Big time user

Top site, great service.

Pros

Well build, automatic, saves time, splits work between users.

Cons

Some minor issues, that would make it more user friendly, but nothing major.

Perfect for a self-run league!

As the webmaster, I am very satisfied with the site whether entering information on a mobile device or desktop. I rate League Republic at 5/5 stars.

Pros

The interface is easy to use and there are many options, even on the free version, that catch the eye and create a beautiful site. Our players universally have said that they enjoy using the site. The additional features are priced reasonably and my league is considering an upgrade to a paid subscription.

Cons

I missed a few e-mails from players seeking to join our league and a popup box for new messages would have been nice. I saw a popup box asking me to fill out this survey and that would have been helpful for our messages.

burnley snooker league

overall cant fault these guys, really helpful and good comms

Pros

brilliant informative stats for all our members

Cons

nothing it is all superb and the staff are super helpful

Great sports league software

We’ve used League Republic since setting our league up almost 15 years ago and I believe is one of the main reasons for the success of our league. Even the free version gives you everything you need to run a sports league, and if you get stuck they are extremely helpful

Pros

The free version is excellent, easy to set up and produce fixtures, update results, player statistics etc

Cons

Would be nice if the paid for version was a little cheaper, other than that nothing else

This is a great website for keeping out dart league's stats!

It keeps all the stats in one place.

Pros

I like the customer support the best. Whenever I have questions, they always help and always respond very quickly!

Great Website.

Excellent

Pros

The ease f fixture creation and result input

Cons

I struggled with inputting fixtures when a venue is unavailable for certain dates

Mendip Farmers Skittles League

Pros

Easy to use Players can instantly check results and league positions

Cons

Not easy to change team names and teams changing divisions

Medway Snooker League

Pros

We were looking for a modern format to manage our league and looked at other solutions and as we are a small non profit league there was not really a budget available to purchase a solution but when finding league republic we realised we did not need to look any further as it provided the basic requirements we needed with plenty of options for later as we hopefully grow the league.

Cons

How simple and easy it was to use and update.

Clive & District Billiard League

Our overall experience of League Republic is excellent -despite the minor issyes raised above the feedback and help is brilliant - their online help is great but when you need specific help the feedback is always quick prompt and helpful - top class

Pros

The website is quite easy to use overall with some excellent default setting to help the initial setup, the recent changes to result recording seems to be a lot better

Cons

Lack of better facility to set up individual player stat records in line with the our league requirements - just some more flexibility and better options to create your own would be beneficial - not enough options in the default settings for players individual stats -

Sport page

N/A

Pros

easy to use, Really user friendly, well designed safety is a key factor

Cons

Nothing at present, some times too many adverts

Love LeagueRepublic

I have run the statistics for our Dart League using LeagueRepublic for three seasons now and love the fact that we can track players and their statistics across seasons and make sure that we have the teams in the correct divisions based on Player Rosters and their stats

Pros

It is easy to use, setup and maintain for my dart league and everyone loves the stats that they can download and use for their shooters

Cons

Setting up a schedule isn't the easiest thing to do with divisions and teams in the same venue in different divisions

User Friendly Website

Really efficient website and very friendly creators

Pros

The ease to gather information and for others to view it

Cons

Nil Cons.

A very efficient way to manage an online team

A single platform can provide you almost everything to control and manage your team.

Pros

To communicate and manage important aspect of our online soccer team like schedules, stats, rankings etc. this application provides us an almost perfect platform

Cons

Mobile application needs a few updates and touch ups. Navigating through mobile app is extremely complicated and hard. Even sometimes pages stay out of the screen and you cannot see them to read.

LeagueRepublic Review

none at present

Pros

I have very limited knowledge on web sites, however it took me about 2 days to build the site I use and the members find it reliable and easy to use. plenty of information.

Cons

Times out sometimes when switching pages, but good safety feature.

Wellington Ex-Services Skittles league

We have a functional website which helps keep our members informed, we have enabled social media links and this enables members to engage with the league via the website.

Pros

We use the free function which is easy to use and when published is good to view and easy to navigate. The support is very good and replies to queries are usually pretty quick

Cons

Would like to set up an averages calculation in the statistics function but cannot see how to do this even after I have requested support