Wooter Logo

Wooter

League management platform for leagues, teams & coaches.

Wooter Reviews

4.5

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.94/10

Reviews by rating

Was nice, soft, great quality like in the pictures and the rep was super helpful with getting me the right types of shirts I was looking for.
Excellent customer service, as well as great designs. Of course top quality also.
I liked that the Fan Store was available it was easy to edit the website and put the proper content on the page.
But the overall process left a bad taste in my mouth and next year we will get quotes from several other providers until we find a situation where the process is smooth throughout.
And then try to tell you that YOU ARE AT FAULT. What a bunch of scam artists.
Disappointed in the Site for my Needs as a Coach.

Janelle P.

athlete

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Wooter Sports

Transcript

Janelle: My name is Janelle. I'm a professional basketball player. I give Wooter Apparel a five out of...

CH

Curtis H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

App

Pros

Everything was great the features can have more features.

Cons

U don't know how to let it be a website.

Thanks Curtis, For your valuable feedback. We really appreciate you time and efforts. With the premium subscription, you do get a customised website along with dedicated IOS and android apps. Also, we would really appreciate if you could please help with with the specifics as to which features you would like to see on the platform.

JP

Jason P.

Somewhat satisfied

As I mentioned before working with the sales rep was relatively easy. He was pretty responsive he was excited to get as Jersey designs. The real headache came after making a full payment. We were told that our uniforms would come withing 3 weeks intended up taking 6. We were told 6 weeks for the backpacks and it took 2 months. The back end customer service was also not great. At the end up the day the uniforms came out just as we imagined, the bags also came out looking good. But the overall process left a bad taste in my mouth and next year we will get quotes from several other providers until we find a situation where the process is smooth throughout

Pros

I liked the initial steps in this process. Working with the sales rep was relatively easy.

Cons

The problem was in follow up and setting correct expectations.

Thank you very much Jason for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate it. We do acknowledge your issue and regret the inconvenience you had to face. We have now systematically evaluated a turn around time for processing all the orders.Which keeps all our orders in line and well tracked within estimated time.

MM

Michael M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Bad Business

NEVER GOING BACK

Pros

Easy to use and offered great products..

Cons

Customer Service, Multiple warehouses used for shipping that didn't use the same products, TURN AROUND TIMES ARE TERRIBLE

Hello Michael, We really appreciate your time to write in your review. And we do acknowledge the inconvenience you had to face. In regards to your review, We have worked out a lot of tweaks to refine our customer support system. We have added more partners and channels which have enabled us to achieve a better turn around time and better service delivery.

RG

Ritseeniyah G.

Used other for 6-12 months

Good customer Service

The platform was used to look over our design and see where changes needed to be made. We generally spoke over email with the representatives, who were very helpful.

Pros

The software was easy to use and help expedite the process of our order.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time. We only used it to checkout out our design.

Hey Ritseeniyah, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We really appreciate it. All the work hours, planning, brainstorming, all the hard work, all the efforts we invest in making sure that the platform should justify all the expectations of our clients. Once you come on the platform, you should have a delightful experience. And your feedback acknowledges and compliments all our hard work. Thanks.

OC

Omar C.

Industrial Automation, 51-200 employees

Wooter is awesome!

Pros

Love that you can see all days schedule.

Cons

There is nothing that comes to mind now.

LW

Lay W.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

I Love It !

Pros

Wooter sports is a great site ! They let you design the jerseys right on the bag. They give you a estimate of how much everything will cost and they have wonderful customer service on the line.

Cons

It’s not a lot of colors you can choose from to design the jerseys.

Thank you Lay for the review. We really appreciate it. We are working with our factories to increment the possible colors to choose from. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

KW

Kalem W.

Sports, 10,001+ employees

Used other for 2+ years

What i like and don’t like

Pros

I like that it’s easy to use and very fortunate

Cons

I didn’t really not like anything from the site!

Thank you Kalem!

DN

David N.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Director

Pros

This would provide a great way to educate and support my students

Cons

A lot of information might be a overload

Thanks a lot David for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate your time to write us your view. There is nothing more pleasing than having our clients being happy about using our platform. You can always choose to limit the input of the information with respect to your requirements. Thanks.

Music, 1-10 employees

Wooster Sports

Decent

Pros

Easy navigation as a user. I can check all of the important information simply.

Cons

Not modern site design leading me to become disengaged faster

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it. We had some product management issues in the past leading to exactly what you are saying. In the past year we brought onboard an awesome product manager who is building a whole new site little by little, you can already see that by checking our homepage or some professional websites we have done for our customers like: https://wooter.co/en/pupball/home We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

One of the best apps

Pros

The best part about this software is that its very user friendly, literally, anyone and everyone can use this software with ease.

Cons

There are no cons of this software in particular other than the editing part of it.

Thank you Dev for your review. We really appreciate it. We are improving our UI/UX to make it easier to edit on all features. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

TM

Tim M.

Insurance, 10,001+ employees

Basketball League

I enjoyed utilizing the app and we continued using the app for three more seasons.

Pros

It was very convenient in setting up scheduling of the league. Randomly generated who you were playing against which was nice.

Cons

It should have a scoreboard option. We had to use another platform/app to keep score of the games.

Thank you Tim for the review. We really appreciate it. Can you give us an example of the scoreboard? Right now we are offering a solution with this shape: https://wooter.co/en/brunsonleague/scores/13523/team-stats We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

RE

Ryan E.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Great overall product

Wooter Sports Platform helps me organize events much more effectively than using a group chat or a newsletter among the work space, and the benefits of being able to directly communicate with everyone all at once and organize efficiently is very attractive to people looking for a service like this.

Pros

The software was extremely well done and well cared for, there was visible effort put into the coding and the time it took to create this was evidently long.

Cons

I had no problems using this, but maybe a button in the settings thats a direct line to a customer support service? for if something isn't working properly?

Thank you very much for the review Ryan. We have a chat button on every page on the bottom right of the page. With that you can message our team and we will help you any time regarding the platform.

MA

Mark A.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Disappointed

Not good.

Pros

Seemed easy, representative sold it very well.

Cons

Horrible communication lead time. Follow up was awful.

Thanks you very much for your valuable feedback Mark, We really appreciate that. We have launched new updated version of our platform with even more features and easy to use interface. Which is backed up by a strong customer support team, to enable all our clients to have a complete idea about the progress. The clients are up to date with the progress of their order on each stage. Thanks again, all of your feedbacks have guided us as stepping stones to improve every time.

JA

Justin A.

Sporting Goods, 51-200 employees

Wooter Review

Pros

Helped my page looked professional. Easy functionality.

Cons

Learning curve. It took some time to get astumbed to the software.

Thank you for the review Justin. We are working on better on boarding process. Adding more landing pages for more information as well as working on a help section with explanatory demo videos. We are sure this will greatly help to reduce the learning curve and educate faster on how to use the whole platform and the vast amount of features that we have.

JL

Jorge L.

Airlines/Aviation, 10,001+ employees

Wooter Sports Platform

Pros

I found that the platform is very easy to use. Very accesible, and easy to find things.

Cons

Nothing that comes to my mind. If theres anything, Im.sure I will be able to.contact them and ler them know.

Thank you very much Jorge for your valuable review. It is always a pleasure to have a satisfied client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

ER

Edward R.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Woofer Software Review

I could never get a call when I needed it.

Pros

I am neutral. There was nothing that impressed me.

Cons

I was neutral. Nothing jumped out at me. More disappointed on not ever being able to speak to a rep.None at this moment.

Hey Edward, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate your time to write to us. Please accept our sincere apologies for not being able to connect with you when needed our help the most. But, at any point of time, if you have any input or any issue you can reach all our teams on their respective lines. We do have live chats as well so that even if you don't have time and no one is able to reach you, you can drop a message and the team will get back to you asap. Also you connect with us over mail. Once we have established a communication, it gets easier for both the ends to understand and progress ahead.

CF

Christopher F.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Ordered Jerseys from Wooter

Very easy to work with. Followed up with a lot of the emails they sent - very professional

Pros

Designed us very clean and professional looking eSports jerseys.

Cons

The order took awhile to ship :P But it was fine!

JR

Jessica R.

Good

Happy!

Pros

How easy it was to use! And how helpful they were if I had a question

Cons

Nothing it was really good to use very good

Thank you very much Jessica for your valuable review. It is always a pleasure to have a happy client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

FA

Faisal A.

Oil & Energy, self-employed

Wooter is good

Pros

Seeing player ratings is great. Also filter by leagues is nice

Cons

Navigation can be improved. In the beginning was not too intuitive but then it was ok.

Thank you very much Faisal for your valuable review. It is always a pleasure to have a satisfied client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. In regards to the concerns you had to face with Wooters interface, We have made the interface even more user friendly. Also, we have an active customer support team which is ready to assist you with all your queries over chat, emails and even ready to reach you over phone to have an effective solution. We can run through a quick demo as and when you have any issue with the utility. Thanks.

CH

Clayton H.

Fantastic Software

It’s been amazing the app is almost covering all the bases just needs a few updates and it would be perfect. My users love it and it has taken our league experience to the next level.

Pros

The player profile features and instant stats while game is in progress.

Cons

Their are no way to track fouls in the stat app which is very important during game play. Also no bracket feature when creating tournaments.

JA

Jody A.

Completely Surprised

Honestly it was all good

Pros

Consistently answers emails promptly he was eager to help and very knowledgeable of the product

Cons

Really had a great experience sometimes I would rather call

Hey Jody, Thank you very much for your delightful feedback. We really appreciate it. The entire team puts in a lot of effort to make sure that we make your experience on the platform is worth your time. And your kind words always give us a sense of accomplishment. Thanks again.

RT

Rob T.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Product

Pros

I found the ease of use to be extremely helpful.

Cons

No real complaints from me! Maybe if there were more options.

Thank you for the review Rob.

JL

Jasmine L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Good platform

Pros

Ease of use. Not hard to navigate. Simple layout.

Cons

I didn’t have a issue with the platform.

Thank you for the review Jasmine.

RM

Reggie M.

Used other for less than 6 months

I felt like it is still in the working stages.

Pros

I liked the idea of it, that it was accessible on the phone and on the computer, and that it was a way to organize information in one place.

Cons

I did not like that the only way teams can log on and enter information is through your same account handle. That means they have access to delete things and add things to other people's rosters as well. They need their own separate log ins.

Thank you for the review Reggie. You are right. We are building an option so that team captains can edit their teams and not only the league owner.

KJ

Khurram J.

Used as a player

Pros

Stats in central location, could see records and leaders

Cons

Hard to sign in, link to team, link disappeared, organization was not intuitive

Thank you Khurram for the review. We really appreciate it. Which issues you had for signing in? On which platform is was? We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.