BidJs

Auction software for online/webcast auctions & asset sales

visit website

BidJs Reviews

Paula L.

Improved our profits by reaching a broader global market.

Michael L.

Great product backed up with am even better team.

Jodie D.

Paula L.

Lack of access to change and control user info. Lack of ability to enter phone or email bids into system.

Ron K.

Ron K.

4.5

Amazing product and amazing service!

Pros

This software is so easy to use! I love the way I'm able to easily keep track of auctions that are approaching and can easily identify which auctions need more marketing attention than others. It's visual design is very user friendly.

Cons

I integrate the software with Mailchimp, the integration was a bit bumpy at first but now works so smoothly and I couldn't be more happy with the product.

I think you have a great product and we have had great support and building it into our website. Cindy has been my point person in my marketing manager who handles all of the technical side of it and I know that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a huge help to her! If we can fix this registration process I do believe we can have a great deal of success with the auction software program. If not it will probably cause us to fall off at some point as we are struggling to have any profitability on it. We know from analytics that we are driving a tremendous amount of people to the site and that they are looking at the auction but our capacity to convert them to a registered bitter is poor.

Pros

The back end management and options for featuring products Both visually as well as copy

Cons

The customer registration is far too cumbersome for our customer base. Too many steps and a bit complicated for the non savvy user. All we really need is their email for billing purposes and that’s all I want them to be required to give. I’m ok with validating the email through an email sent to them but do not need mailing address, phone etc. Also, after validating, it should take them right to...

Great Product but Lots of Room for Improvement

This system was easy to get up and running and get auctions working. Issues with Bid Increment and autobids where it creates bids that are are off the normal bid increments must be fixed or ability to choose this type of autobid.

Pros

Easy to Use Price is Ideal Easy Integration Has API to inter-grate into your back house Great support Looks like they are trying to improve system

Cons

Interface is not modern or new. Lack of access to change and control user info Lack of ability to enter phone or email bids into system Autobid NEEDs to follow bid increment !! if autobid 62 dollars and next bid increment is 60 dollars it just bids 60 dollars and 2 dollars doesn't get used because can't make proper bid increment. Api needs ability to control all aspects of system (needs ability to add bids to lot ,etc) Sign up should be able to customize and easy remove fields. Sign up we find difficult for users. If you change time or settings for staggered closing - should auto adjust instead of removing lots and adding them back in.

Hi Ron, Thank you for taking the time to review BidJS. Its great to hear that you have found it easy to get up and running on your own website. We have a number of improvements coming to the administration interface over the next 12 months which I am sure you will approve of. As with all of our customers we will be asking for your feedback as we work on these areas. Expanding the API...

Very Pozitive

We were able to find the best solution by whenever compromise (Especially by turkish translations ).

Pros

I get what i’ve expected. Exactly what i was looking for.

Cons

.The admin panel is stil only in English .Some missing parts to be translated in the real webpage of the user / to be improved by.

Auction Software

Pros

Great Customer Support and administrative controls.

Cons

The photo Browser from a user perspective is not good, they need a better gallery to view images.

Very easy to understand how to use it

I use it every day at work and I really enjoy it.

Pros

I like that you can read what each bottom says, specially as there are so many, so I don't have to guess what each icon means while clicking.

Cons

My colleagues in Finance says it can be faster but I don't use the financial part of raising invoices. I only upload material for the auctions.

Good software but could be improved

I usually deal with customers queries and help them with their accounts

Pros

it's very easy to use, to navigate and to make any amendments when needed for customers

Cons

Features like data exporting and account registration could be improved

Easy to implement software

What i mostly appreciated since we decided to use the software is the support of the Bidlogix team.They always provided help and started working on the issues we encountered very quickly.Hats to the support team.

Pros

Easy implementation.As an administrator, i find it straightforward and easy to use the software.I can set up an auction in no time.

Cons

Some features were missing at the time we started using Bidlogix (like credit card verification).

Great product backed up with am even better team

Great experience so far, the team are helpful with any queries and work hard at fixing and bugs found.

Pros

It's easy to use and set up, styles are fully customisable which helps users keep familiar branding. The team really want to drive this product forward.

Cons

Reliance on some old technologies, I know the team are working hard to rectify this and make it better but right now it's a little out of date.

Improved our profits by reaching a broader global market

We have already sold over 7 million dollars in product so far through this platform and have widened our customer base to some new areas of the globe. This has been an excellent tool for us, and really enabled me personally to increase my productivity 10 fold over the old direct sale method.

Pros

Great how it integrates right into our website. Once you get the hang of the work flow, auction building goes pretty quickly and smoothly.

Cons

I little tricky to get used to the modifier selection and in navigating some features of the software.

Exceeded Expectations

Pros

The software sits seamlessly on our website as it was styled taking into consideration our brand guidelines. The team at BidJS were very helpful as were the step-by-step guides for installing.

Cons

Nothing immediately springs to mind, any smaller issues (me needing assistance, rather than an actual problem) have been resolved quickly and efficiently by the BidJS team.

I use this software everyday to host live webcast auctions for a number of top auctioneers.

Allows auctioneers t easily expand into the growing internet bidding market without the fuss and cost of developing a platform yourself.

Pros

A fantastic white label live bidding platform thats easy to instal and skin for you r own website and comes with a fantastic support and development team.

Cons

Honestly can't say I've found fault with it yet. It does exactly what I need it to do. Anything I'm not sure about is answered by the support team very quickly.

Leo-Management review

good sales...

Pros

Easy to use and set up Fast access to business

Cons

not really multilingual... and multi currency