All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

CCC ONE Total Repair Platform

Automotive repair and insurance claims management software

CCC ONE Total Repair Platform Reviews

Pros

Lastly, the assistance I get from tech support is top notch. Keep up the good work CCC ONE.

Read the full review
This is my absolute favorite part of the software.

Read the full review
Export to Quickbooks and Excel very valuable. Ability to scan documents into each RO saves us so much time if we need to research old files.

Sue P.

Read the full review

Cons

Customer service is absolutely horrible and carwise is the most unfair review site possible. It's deceitful for shop owners and deceitful for consumers to use as a review or to post for a review.

Shelby H.

Read the full review
Sometimes it lags but once restarted it will work.

George A.

3.5

CCC ONE and the IA connection

My overall experience has been both pleasant and positive! As I mentioned earlier, this program is the more widely used program in the collision industry. It has helped facilitate my marketing efforts solely because of this factor. It has also saved me a ton of time in pure estimate matching alone! I immediately experienced an increase in claims volume once I incorporated CCC ONE into the daily routine. I definitely encourage anybody that is on the fence about obtaining this software to go for it!

Pros

I first learned and used CCC ONE when I began working in the collision industry as a rookie estimator over 10years ago. It was easy to learn and use then and the trend continues! I left the body shop scene and became an IA a few years later. After struggling with alternative software I made the switch to CCC ONE and I have to admit that it is the most widely used and most common software in this industry. This is my absolute favorite part of the software! I deal with a lot of estimate matching and having this software has saved me countless labor hours that do not generate income. I also like the real-time updates that keep my figures current. Lastly, the assistance I get from tech support is top notch. Keep up the good work CCC ONE!

Cons

There aren't many things to say here but I do have one or two complaints. I have and pay for the RPS option which is to populate recycled parts for the vehicle I am writing. More than half of the time it does not populate any recycled parts for units I am writing even though they are common units, and common parts. This feature, when available, saves me a lot of time! At times, it will do an RPS search for items that do not qualify, such as a quarter panel clear protector which is a one-time use part (adhesive). Lastly, the program does a lot of 'thinking' when switching between screens and such. This however, may be related to my CPU and not the software specifically.

A Robust All in One Solution For Your Repair Facility

Overall We've reduced redundant operations, increased labor productivity, and we now have a fantastic way to measure our shop's performance as well a the performance of our team members.

Pros

The best part has to be how easy it is to follow the vehicle progress through the facility. Especially helpful when you have multiple repairs going through your shop

Cons

The accounting end of the software has a ton of details. So be sure it's set up properly, otherwise you'll have a heck of a time balancing your books.

bad customer service and very expensive

Pros

the tech guys are pretty great and honestly Icant think of any other PRO! I mean I have kept this for so long because I am a creature of nature and don't like change but it seems as if they have finally gave me a reason to change

Cons

way too expensive and if they want to change your bill in the middle of your contract they can and then tell you theirs nothing you can do about it after a small giggle *rude* .I have had this software for 30 years when it was something different and now the price keeps going up the company will put things on your account and then say that you signed a contract however the signature is not your signature nor is it anyone that works for your company!

Used as management system for body shop.

Pros

Ability to export to Quickbooks to avoid double entry for accounting. Reports are good too. Ability to export to Excel also helpful.

Cons

System is complex and valuable but not very good training available on specific shop issues. I feel that we don't understand all the amazing things we could be doing if we knew how to better use the software.

CCC One delivers exactly what is promised

The software performs exactly as promised and is relied upon heavily by our shops. Any time there has been trouble, their technical support is quick to diagnose and repair the problem regardless of the cause.

Pros

Their software will interface with almost every vendor/supplier/insurance company on the market by using the EMS In / Out feature of their software.

Cons

No cons found in the 6 years we have run the software.

I'very used this software for several years now and the price keeps keeping higher and higher.

Pros

It is user friendly and gives access to all vehicle data, but this data is also available through most other estimating software programs at much lower costs.

Cons

Buyer Beware ....This company uses one sided contracts to lock their customers into agreements where they can and do increase their rates. Crooked Crooked Company Policies.

Best auto program

Pros

That everyone at our shop iOS or android can download the mobile app and have it with us at all times.

Cons

Sometimes it lags but once restarted it will work. Sometimes pictures don’t turn out so we have to retake them but other than that the app is great.

Poor support

Very poor support after purchase

Pros

I the system could be great. The problem is the support! CCC rep will be at your shop every month trying to sell you the system showing you how well it works. Once you sign up, is where the problems start. Training is where they fail. You get some online training and couple of days in house. After that forget it, You will never see anyone again. Unless you pay for it. All of my other management system there reps come by 3 to 4 times per year to try and help us with problems. CCC answer call teech help line spend 20 min on phone and then they tell you its your problem you did something worng, or system is set up wrong.

Cons

You must go to three differnt views to get all the information you need to get thinks done

Do not use CCC or carwise

Use any other platform besides CCC

Pros

There's nothing I like about CCC and carwise. Customer service is a joke

Very unreliable

Very below average

Pros

Not much to list but the ease is for sure there but no substanCe

Cons

The entire program is not very Accurate to .y standards

Best estimating software!

Pros

I like how much faster it is to use than Audatex. Also it has a bunch of valuable reports.

Cons

I don't like how picky it is when you are trying to merge an assignment, they should loosen up the search parameters when trying to merge files.

Best auto repair tool there is.

Pros

Best auto repair tool there is. Much easier to use than its competitors. Updates quicker than competitors also.

Cons

Support can be a little hard to get through to. Could stand to update even sooner in the year. Highly recommend.

There's a reason 80% of the industry uses this software. And I've surveyed about 200 appraisers.

Accurate estimates, 4 insurance companies put me on direct assignment.

Pros

This software contains data needed for the most simple repair. And the cross-reference with estimating guides just educates you further. If you want to back up your marketing with effective estimates and productivity, start here.

Cons

I would appreciate the ability to zoom in on diagrams, to click those tiny parts. And like other programs, sometimes it takes 5 minutes to find a fender molding or pillar molding.

Best in the Business

I currently use CCC One Total Repair Platform and it's great! It's extremely easy to use, is far better than Audatex and the management side is also a lot easier than Rome or Nexsyis. You don't have to constantly export and import your EMS from C1 to your management program because it's all wrapped into one. Could it be better? Sure. But one thing I like is they are constantly improving and updating...

Cons

They make so many promises that they cannot follow through on. Very poor support.

I really can't even start on this. They have been so deceptive in their dealings with us. I hope other shops have a better experience with them.....................

Way over priced.

Nothing more to say just way to expensive for the smaller shops.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.