Floranext Logo

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.6/10

Reviews by rating

Customer service has been excellent. From the very beginning, they were super responsive and quick to turn it all around.
One of the greatest assets in using Floranext is their excellent Customer Service.
Most of the time the problem is Operator Error and they don't make me feel like an idiot, even though it was probably my fault.
I've sent detail information as to what changes need to be made and they are always changing it but adding unnecessary features and not fixing the basic problems.
And some designs I will not do ugly so I had to removed them off it’s been a year and sometimes an arrangement our plant comes through the the price was WRONG.

SJ

Susan J.

Software Review

Pros

I have used other Florist software and can say that I love how easy Floranext is to use. The software guides you through the process of taking an order, pretty much click, type and print. Floranext also helps me with our website and it is very user friendly and easy to upload our own pictures to our website. You can also route your deliveries from the software! Bonus!

Cons

I do wish you could see the routes after they were delivered and be able to print a map of the route. Not just the list of the route.

JN

Jim N.

Love Floranext!

Super friendly staff, super easy website to build on and navigate through, and I wouldn't use any other floral website. Lots of other companies are trying to get us to move over to their websites, but I always tell them, I LOVE FLORANEXT and am not leaving.

Pros

Floranext is super easy to use to build on and navigate through. It's affordable and the staff is quick to get back to you if you have an issue.

Cons

I want to add tip line for our delivery drivers to get tips in advance from the sender, but right now Floranext is not able to add that feature to our website checkout page.

HP

Hana P.

Fine Art, self-employed

Best florist software

Overall I just love Floranext I've been with lots of other florists software companies and I should have never left Floranext I had them in the beginning and I'm glad I'm back for good.

Pros

What I like most about Floranext software is that all the things that come up are usually fixed with floanext whether it be saved in a draft from an order to go back the examples are endless.

Cons

I can't think of too much that I don't like about the software.

MA

Misty A.

Satisfied Customer

The best in customer service and product. Everyone with Floranext has always been helpful. Floranext is always reliable and easy to use. I am a very satisfied customer!

Pros

The ease of use, product categories and daily/monthly sales reports are my favorite features. They help me see what is selling, when it sells and what I don’t need to sell anymore. In short it saves me money and time! Time is priceless!

Cons

The split payment is sometimes difficult. Would love to have a notes section for house payments.

AT

Angie T.

Complete florist software

Great software for running our flower shop.

Pros

This software integrates most all of our needs to keep our shop running smoothly. After leaving a wire service and needing a new pos software I went with another company first. After a few months I realized I made a bad decision and switched to Floranext.

Cons

Sometimes when searching for help the help screens are not up to date to the current version. However if I email for help it is taken care in a timely fashion.

SM

Sheri M.

Very Professional

I've been using this software for years and really like it. I love that it my website & POS work together.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Non that I can think of.

Sheri - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy that you have joined Floranext and we look at continuing to provide the best solution to florists via pos, eCommerce, and proposal software solutions on the market - Floranext.

LL

Lori L.

Amazing software!

Floranext has allowed me to streamline and customize my product lines, order processing, and daily reporting processes freeing up my time to do other tasks and projects.

Pros

I've utilized the "big" brands pos in the past, Floranext provides a much easier platform for both POS & my website with highly competitive pricing. I'd never go back. Even my 85 year old fill-in driver learned how to utilize the delivery applications. I also love that I can access the system anytime, from anywhere and not pay additional for extra users/computers.

Cons

I do miss the time card/clock functions, it would be nice to have everything all in 1 program.

LK

Lori K.

Great value, great features

Pros

Very easy to set up, very easy to use. Cloud based makes it super easy and flexible for working from anywhere.

Cons

Staff could know their product a tad better.

VB

Vanessa B.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

FLoranext

We love that it designed for our specific business, the customer service is outstanding.

Pros

I love the ease of using this product, as a business we use this product every day; it was easy to learn and easy to use.

Cons

As of now I have no complaints, the software works great.

LJ

Laurie J.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Excellent Product!

We have been very happy with Floranext, expecially since we upgraded to Event Proposals

Pros

Floranext Proposals really helps our day to day work. The system is very user friendly and convenient. Customer service is excellent.

Cons

everytime we come across something we think would help us i just call, discuss and we're able to find a solution to make things that much better.

KR

Kathleen R.

Design, 1-10 employees

Best business decision

Floranext just makes it so easy to receive orders, payment, messages with the customer.

Pros

The Floranext program is easy to use, makes my business look good and I am very visible in online searches. I was guided through the set up process by a capable, patient, professional team from Floranext.

Cons

To date I don’t have any complaints about the Floranext software.

JS

Jane S.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Floranext is a lifesaver!

Floranext completely changed my business. After working with a wire service for POS and Website which were draining my flower shop profits, I stumbled upon Floranext and could not be happier. Their knowledgeable staff who offer amazing support, great price and so user-friendly to work with, I have staff members who now are able to actually use a POS. I still can not believe how affordable it is. I just can not say enough about Floranext except Thank You!

Pros

Everything

Cons

None

CS

Carrie S.

Great Florist POS

Great website and POS system. Saves me time and money. Would highly recommend!

Pros

Easy to use and lots of features just for florist shops. Integrates with QuickBooks to save time.

Cons

Stock photos are kinda dated and weren’t go my taste

AS

Allison S.

Great transition from Teleflora

Responsive customer service - even in the busier holiday times. Great follow through. Love it and which we had switched years earlier

Pros

User friendly and informative. Sales reports easy to utilize and employees had no trouble learning new system

Cons

While customer information did transfer, recipient information did not. But it was easy to update all this with our customers and now we are all set.

CC

Cicily C.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Very good florist platform to develop my business

Pros

Love this software & website. Very easy to used . Their monthly Fee was affordable and you get 100% money for every single order To your bank . ( just few % from your credit card payment process charge ) helpful customer service 24 hours support . You Can received your order notice in any time and any where From your cell phone . That what I love .

Cons

So far all satisfied! The one things is if they can provide more page banner picture for selection that would be great. Love more beautiful pictures .

JJ

Jamie J.

Floranext system

Overall it was great to ring out customers and design a website. The proposal system was fast and easy to use and I found it easy for customer support.

Pros

I loved the ease of the website, I was able to upload my own designs super easy and make changes on the fly.

Cons

Did not integrate with FTD, Bloomnet or Teleflora so I had to manually enter all the wire service orders. It added over an hour of extra work to my busy schedule.

Trang H.

Design, self-employed

A best florist web service for Flower Shop Owner

Pros

Do you plan to open a flower shop and website but you are lack of website creation skill? Don't worry about that, Floranext can you help you with their service. You can create your website in a few minutes, the functions are very easy to use. With the Florist Pos, you can manage your flower orders, florist deliveries, and print tickets, ..... You can also use Floranext apps on your mobile and iPad. What I love from Floranext is we don't need any contract, therefore we can leave it whenever we want without any problem.

Cons

You must pay for their service but I think it's worthy.

KF

Kerry F.

Retail, self-employed

Grest Software

Great service and no complaints, from the very first phone call to onboarding and then follow up on any issues I had. The whole process was great and I would totally recommend them!

Pros

Very easy to use, lots of helpful information, easy set up and editing the website was so easy to do.

Cons

There wasn't anything I would change, just maybe add a little more help with sales tax.

JM

Jamie M.

Love My Australia Florist Website

We are an Australia based florist - have been using Floranext for our floral website for about a year. Love the fact that we can customize our site. Looking forward to starting with the register as well.

Cons

Jamie - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Floranext. We are so happy that you love your Floranext website. We at Floranext are continuing to provide the best solutions for eCommerce websites for Florists! - Floranext

EB

Erin B.

Awesome Product for Retail Florists

So far, the customer service has been excellent and the software is very streamlined and easy to use!

Pros

This software is very easy to use! We enjoy using Floranext because it is streamlined and simple and allows us to create our own website that is connected.

Cons

I have not experienced anything negative with this software yet.

BL

Benjamin L.

easy and effective

They are always willing to help if issues arise, I love my system , I have the wedding planner and website also wih Floranext

Pros

its easy to enter orders and it keeps your house accounts in order

Cons

nothing really , I havent had any issues to date .

MB

Mark B.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Outside the US and you fly alone

Pros

Easy to set up product ranges and manage them as well with consideration to seasonal changes etc.

Cons

Due to the system being set up to accommodate their United States (US) Clients. Floranext basically ignores issues faced by non US clients are left to apologise to customers daily for a website that doesn't allow them to order online. I can only imagine how much business we have lost as a result. For over a year I have been trying to get issues addressed to no avail.

JY

Jill Y.

Love My POS System!

We signed up with Floranext right after Mother's Day this year. The Floranext.com team was very helpful getting our customers imported over from our Dove system. Also love their proposal tool for weddings.

Pros

Like the wedding proposal manager.

JW

Janice W.

Floranext is awesome

Pros

ease of use of the POS system and the proposals features

Cons

nothing yet. we are very satisfied with the overall experience

James C.

Floranext POS & Website - A Must-Have For Every Florist

If you have owned a floral shop for years or looking to start a new business, Floranext is a must-have to run a successful shop in the floral industry. The amazing team at Floranext made the transition from my old wire service to the POS & website smooth and seamless. I now have a great POS that is affordable, easy to use, and I can customize/ add products to my website within a few seconds. I could never do that with my old wire service. The team at Floranext definitely care, support and listen to florists. I urge every florist to use Floranext for their business!

Cons

James - Thank you for leaving us a review! Here at Floranext our software is made by Florists for florists. We listen and improve our system to make sure its the industry standard in floral pos, eCommerce, and proposal software - Floranext