IT Retail Reviews

AB

Annika B.

Retail, 11-50 employees

ADDING EASE TO YOUR DAY TO DAY SELLS.

Pros

IT Retail POS accompanies a smooth, natural interface that makes it simple to set up and learn. The POS programming has a few inherent applications that are explicit for taking care of specific requirements. These applications separate IT Retail's various capacities, so you can discover the things you need rapidly, keeping everything straightforward. What's more, Works Even When Your Store is Offline We realize how significant it is for a retail location framework to consistently be up and taking installments. That is the reason we planned our framework to work regardless of whether the web is separated.

Cons

IT IS A LITTLE MORE THAN I WANTED TO SPEND ON A SYSTEM .BUT SOMETIME QUALITY OUTWAYS QUANTITY. I AM NOT THE LEAST BIT UNSATISFIED WITH MY CHOICE.

AM

Archie M.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Great flexibility, Information at your finger tips and reliability

Can better run my store with a reliable frontend system and a backend system that can provide my the information I need to make timely decisions. Every issue has been address and resolved quickly by there friendly support staff. IT Retail offers so much it is hard to learn all the features.

Pros

Reliable, easy to use, Great Support, provides the information I need to make business decisions. Easily adaptable to other third party programs.

Cons

Thanks Archie! We're happy you're happy with IT Retail!

VG

Valerie G.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Great Product and Staff!

Being a new business owner, I wasn't sure what to expect from this product. We ran into a few minor glitches here and there, and the staff has been incredibly responsive and has always taken my needs and suggestions into consideration. I love using the software once all the bugs were/are worked out. It's very easy to use. I like the IT Retail site and all the features it offers, like entering the end of day totals, reporting, and the ability to edit the register buttons. I don't intend on changing the product in my business and I look forward to growing our relationship!

Pros

It's easy to use and edit, and the staff goes above and beyond to keep me happy.

Cons

Too many glitches, but once they are worked out this thing will run very nicely.

Hey Valerie, Thanks so much for your kind words! We've loved working with you so far and look forward to many more years working together! -Stephen

DG

David G.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Great POS for Smaller Stores

We are an all-organic store based in Riverside and a big source of our revenue is our hot food/drinks section in the store. The problem is that even though we have 2 main registers up front for people to pay at, a lot of people were ordering food/drinks at the deli and then just walking out with it instead of paying. When we heard about Retail NEXT we were excited because we were looking for a...

Pros

Cloud-based, EMV and EBT, can handle full grocery checkout, easy to use/easy to train on.

Cons

Get better pin pads

Thanks for the review David! We are thrilled that you've had such a good initial experience! And we are working on the pin pads :)

HC

Ho C.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Great supporting team

Well trained a d experienced supporting members. Easy of use and fast learn how to use it. Recommended.

Pros

Easy of use Flexible

Cons

None

Thanks Mr. Chung! We have enjoyed working closely with you all as well! Best of luck this new year!

nb

nilesh b.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Setting up the systems was the biggest part where we had some challenges, but over all was good

Pros

It's 100% cloud based, system needs to be rebooted to have the updates from back-end to front end. It's designed to run for high volume transactions.

Cons

Cost factor on the complete system is very high, with the hardware, but it can be brought down if the hardware is sourced from correct oplaces

MM

Magali M.

Excellent

I bee working with IT Retail for a few years now so I feel them as a co-workers that I can trust in them to solve any issue I might have.

Cons

Hey Magali, Thanks so much for your kind words! We love working with you and look forward to many more years together :)

CF

Carl F.

New Deal Fish Market

We never used a POS system until we were approached by Retail Next. After using the system for one year I can say that it has helped me track my business better than ever.