Omnia Dynamic Pricing

Algorithm-based pricing optimization solution for retailers

Omnia Dynamic Pricing Reviews

Works fantastic

I use DynamicPricing for my products prices. It helps me get the most profit from sales by comparing with competitors pricing.

Pros

I like that it automates your pricing to help you make the most money based on competitors pricing. You can even price based on location. It’s very easy to use.

Cons

The only thing is that it’s kind of expensive.

A leapfrog forward through dynamic pricing!

Always the latest market dynamic reflected in the prices, through a fully automated process without human intervention across all markets.

Pros

- The flexibility of the tool: every pricing strategy is possible or made possible - Reliability of scraping information. - Transparency through the market trends and show me why functionality, to understand which pricing strategy is applied.

Cons

- Working in multiple portals is not that straightforward. Therefore standardization across portals (for multiple markets) is not in place yet. - Analytics on assortment level needs to be done outside of Omnia.

Great solution for dynamic pricing

Flexible to build business rules.

Pros

Great benchmark data, easy to adapt to new markets,

Cons

Not all benchmarks were in place and took some time to add.

Value for money and easy to use

Dynamic pricing is a necessary aspect in your online commerce strategy especially in a competitive and seasonal market with large volume SKU catalogues.

Pros

- User interface simplicity - Integration with all major Dutch comparison websites - Does exactly what it needs to do - Great and fast support

Cons

- No A/B testing possibilities available to proof value of dynamic pricing - Pricing of software when having significant volume of SKU's

Dynamic Pricing Review

Positive

Pros

The software has a lot of options to insert (competitive) pricing data and to maintain different pricing strategies. Moreover, google page impressions can be linked in an automated way to pricing strategy.

Cons

As a dashboarding tool, the software provides little summary on (for example) price indices and other paterns.

Good pricing software for setting up dynamic pricing

Pros

Highly customisable for your pricing strategy Interface is very user friendly Great support

Cons

Some pricing tactics are complex to build in such as rounding rules

Great software and support

Pros

The Dynamic pricing software helped us to implement our new pricing strategy and get our prices dynamic. The software is easy to use, got really a lot of features and is getting new improvements on a very frequent basis. Beside of the software the implementation went very well by the help of the people of Omnia Retail.

Cons

At the moment no cons. There were some parts of the pricing strategy we couldn't implement at the beginning. But with some workarounds and help of the product team we got everything worked.

Very Good and Simple Tool for automatic-pricing

Pros

After learning how to deal with that tool, its relative easy to set up prices according to your needs.

Cons

Adjustment of settings is sometimes too slow

Ecommerce essential

Pros

-Easy -Complete -Good support One tool for multeple purposes always have my preference.

Cons

setyp needs some technical skills, but this was expected

Great for minor eCommerce retailers

I used Dynamic Pricing by Omnia when my company was starting. It was a great journey ad I recommend it 100%.

Pros

Dynamic Pricing is a great and modern platform by Omnia that helps you to increase your sales by updating prices. I recommend this app to minor retailers, it's great for that.

Cons

Unfortunately this app wasn't what we needed when the company started to grow at gigantic steps.

Easy to set-up pricing automation tool which optimizes your product prices every hour.

Pros

What I like most about this software, is that it is very flexible. You can make adjustments and controle the algorithm in a way that the 'rules' follow your own unique pricing strategy. Furthermore, I like that the tool is very transparant. You can click on 'show me why'-buttons, which explain all the steps the tool took to decide on the advice price.

Cons

Omnia's Dynamic Pricing software is relatively expensive for small retailers (with lower revenue).

Great new capability for our stores!

Pros

The flexibility is great. We're able to both standardize and customize as needed for our different markets.

Cons

There is some functionality missing that I hope will be introduced in the future, such as the ability to send reports to multiple recipients, more easily fix prices for multiple products, build rounding rules, etc.

Helps find the sweet spot - at first I regarded it as a novelty app until I became convinced by it.

Pros

Experiment...experiment...experiment. It helps me experiment with market positioning through dynamic pricing, at the same time explaining to me how the algorithm works and the factors that inform the software's recommendations. This empowers me to keep tweaking as I go until I find the sweet spots for my products. Brilliant!

Cons

Still early days for me, trying to get to grips with the reporting. As a sidenote, I'd have liked their own pricing for the software to be more transparent on their website as the lack of this info made them seem at first somewhat of an exclusivist company and it felt like a bit of an effort for me to make the extra steps to enquire about it.