Additional information for ProSel
Key features of ProSel
View All Features
- Order Entry and Sales Force Automation
- Bar Code Scanning
- Complete Customer List and Item Catalog with Images
- Quick Search Complete Item Catalog
- Total Enterprise Content Management for JPG, PDF, PNG, More
- Barcode Label Printing
- Return/Credit Request Automation
- Link From Items to Documents or anywhere on the Web
- Customer-Specific Pricing Management
- Instantly Message All Users in the Field
- Customer Purchase History
- Keypad Order Entry, Order By Tapping Image
- Industry-Specific Features For Food, CStore, Wine/Spirits
- Pre-Book Orders Supported
- Detailed Item and Customer Information
- Multiple Units of Measure
- Dynamic Panels for Images, Information
- Full Integration To Your ERP
ProSel is about taking complete control of every piece of information that’s disseminated to the field. Salespeople and customers see what sales and marketing officers want them to see, when they want them to see it. This helps you customer loyalty and manage the flow of information from their organization.
Navigating the app is easy as salespeople and customers move through the complete price book, the customer’s purchase history, order guides and your pricing.
Browse by a basic or detailed list with the option to attach images to each item.
Are there new specials? New items? Information different from yesterday? ProSel will sync on-demand with the home database as often as the user likes so salespeople can avoid emailing and calling the home office, saving time every day.
ProSel searches an item catalog of 75,000 items in seconds.
ProSel requires almost no training.
ProSel gives salespeople the ability to make an interactive multimedia presentation to their customers.
ProSel supports the display of .JPEG, .PNG, .PDF and .MOV files.
A promotional video from a manufacturer that salespeople are displaying directly to customers is a potential new revenue stream.
The application supports the addition of bar code scanning to speed up ordering and improve order accuracy.
Companies can eliminate the costly printing and time-consuming distribution of paper marketing materials.
Sync the database with the server as often as the user wishes and give real-time information to salespeople.
Users can take suggested orders based on inventory and par / reorder point.
Users can review customer history and add items to an order based on historical sales data.
Users can create a unique “never out” list per customer that can be reviewed and used to ensure the customer always has stock.
ProSel can notify customers of items arriving on future orders.
ProSel can force review of promotional items during each order.
The application supports the ability to print bar code labels/shelf tags (this requires an external mobile printer)