ProSel Reviews

ProSel

Sales Rep Order Entry and Catalog Management for iPad

5.0/5 (2 reviews)

Sasheen Ekramullah

You can scan with it too

06/03/2012

Strongest app I've seen for both order entry and enterprise content management. A great tool for all outside reps, no matter what you sell and even if your salespeople don't take a lot of orders.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to learn, very fast search and you don't need to be online to work.

Cons

It takes a while to load really large files but that's about it.

Source: GetApp
Helpful?   Yes   No
Stanley Charter

Great Product; very robust

08/11/2011

That app has it all. It can run entire product catalog offline - 20,000 skus; scan in order with a blue tooth scanner; held and manage all of our sales materials; build fast orders.

Pros

Robust; ease of use; speed; versatility; interfaces to our back office erp.

Cons

Sometime hard to scan with one free hand; need an ipad case for this purpose

Source: GetApp
Helpful?   Yes   No

Customer testimonials for ProSel

The following testimonials have been provided by Ai2.

ProSel is a great app if you've got a sales force like I do - they need to search a huge catalog and make presentations to customers. Then they have to build an order, and ProSel lets them do all that right on their iPad. I don't print any more flyers or catalogs, and the app organizes all the documents I want to send them too.

Chuck Summers

I'm in the consumer goods business and my salesmen don't like the lap top apps that are out there. What's more, some of the old-timers can't learn them or won't learn them. When I get a new salesman, he already knows the ipad so I don't have to train him as much.

Tom W.