NeoCertified Logo

NeoCertified

Secure email for confidential & sensitive documents

NeoCertified Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.45/10

Reviews by rating

We have been completely happy with the service. NeoCertified is simple to install and use, reliable, efficient, cost effective, and offers great customer service.
We needed a low cost approach to sending secured emails and NeoCertified satisfied our requirements. It's easy to use and a great value.
Great product and great team supporting the product. It simply works and achieves our goal of securing information when necessary.
I don't know if this is an industry problem or why this happens.
It may have aggravated a case that was already challenging.
No comment to offer at this time. I was forced to fill this blank space... so... here is what I like least... being forced to do "nothing.

RW

Ross W.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Easy to use - could use additional functionality

NeoCertified has helped us with our HIPAA compliance, its most important function to our agency.

Pros

I like the relative ease of use. All of our staff who are using Neocertified were up and running quickly.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to sort your "Read" emails into folders.

DV

David V.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

NeoCertified has delivered a very straightforward and easy end-user experience

We utilize this software to maintain our HIPAA compliance will sending ePHI

Pros

Our employees love how easy it was to send a secure communication. The learning curve is minimal and requires virtually no training to get the end-users up and using neocertified

Cons

From a company Admin perspective, it would be very beneficial to have more tools and control over the back end of the system.

Thanks for your review, David! I am thrilled to hear that your employees enjoy how easy the product is to use. Please feel free to reach out to me directly about the Admin process. I'm confident we can accommodate you with any of the tools that you might need. Thanks again for your feedback. Peter Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

LE

Lynne E.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Affordable Encrypted Email

Very good service.

Pros

The product is easy to use. The price is affordable.

Cons

Recipients seem to have trouble figuring out how to open the encrypted emails or ignore them. When we send emails to insurance carriers, they typically never get opened. I don't know if this is an industry problem or why this happens.

DC

Deidra C.

Law Enforcement, 11-50 employees

Great Value and Easy to Use

I have been pleased so far with the overall service. The customer support has been quick and easy and the email itself has been very user friendly. As previously stated, the only drawback I have found is that I can't easily import my contacts.

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use and that my recipients have no trouble getting my emails. Customer service has been great and I have had no trouble getting help when I needed it.

Cons

When I first set up the email, I didn't have enough storage so I had request more. It didn't take long at all for me to get a response and get the storage capacity I needed. It would be wonderful if I could import my contacts from my gmail account. If there is a way to do it, I haven't found one that works yet.

Thanks for the kind words, Deidra! If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Thanks Peter Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

JH

Joy H.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Easy Way to Send Xrays!

Its secure, quick and overall a great way to send things electronically .

Pros

Using neocertified is an easy safe way to send things via email that have patients personal information. We have always had no problems using it, very easy and effective !

Cons

There is nothing we don't like about it, very easy to use.

KK

Keli K.

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

NeoCertified Review 2021

Our business has peace of mind knowing that our emails are secure, whether working in the office or remotely. There is integration across all devices; laptops, desktops, and mobile phones.

Pros

The add-in for outlook is very easy to use, download and installation is very user friendly. There is also a mobile version for when our users are not at their desk or working remotely, since COVID a lot of people have been using their personal devices for transmitting PHI, and the mobile version for iPhone and Android is great.

Cons

At this time, currently there are no negative reviews.

WE

Wayne E.

Paper & Forest Products, 51-200 employees

Very good relationship

Secure e-mail between branches.

Pros

Support has been excellent. The times when I forgot how to do something, it was just a phone call and then they asked if I would just like them to take care of it.

Cons

I really cannot say anything bad about NEO. We have never experienced any problems that could not be handled almost on the spot!

Thanks so much for the kind words, Wayne. If you ever need anything moving forward, please don't hesitate to call or email. Peter Schaub

MP

Michael P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Highly functional secure email service at a great value

As a HUD-approved counseling agency, we have strict compliance for securing customer Personally Identifiable Information. We have used NeoCertified Secure Email for over 5 years, and it has been a highly effective and easy-to-use service for our needs.

Pros

The Outlook Drop-in feature allows us to send and receive secure emails easily from our standard email.

Cons

We have not experienced any issues with this service in over 5 years of use.

MH

Miki H.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

HIPAA compliant and affordable encryption!

As a medical office, it is critical that I have a way to share medical information safely. NeoCertified absolutely helps with this. And for a small office of 1, pricing was critical and NeoCertified was a great option for me.

Pros

Peace of mind. I am a small medical practice and knowing that any medical and personal information coming from my office is encrypted is important for me and the client.

Cons

Does not integrate with Mac Mail so I have to enter via the online portal. Not that big a deal really. While I am not able to compose via my regular Mail app, I am notified of any activity in my regular inbox.

LH

LYNN H.

Accounting, self-employed

"Excellent Product"

Fabulous, its good to know that sending emails back and forth to my clients are secure with the email encryption that is provided.

Pros

Easy set up, easy to use, user friendly. It provides email encryption for both businesses and individuals. I am a bookkeeper and have recommended NeoCertified to several of my clients and they too love this software.

Cons

There are absolutely no cons for me with NeoCertified

Thanks so much for the kind words, Lynn. If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out to me directly. Peter Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

DJ

Dr. Jerome W.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Extremely Happy

I have used them since 2014 both at a another facility and current agency. I have been satisfied with the services Neo certified has offered my facility

Pros

Easy to use, availability of staff if I have any questions

Cons

There are no cons, the product is great and i enjoy using it

Thanks so much for the kind words, Jerome! Let me know if you ever need anything. Peter Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

KE

Kristi E.

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Secured Email with ease

Good experience, no issues. Does what I need it to do.

Pros

I love the Microsoft Outlook client. Secured email with one button click is convenient and easy.

Cons

I cannot think of anything I don't like. Its easy to use.

CM

CAROL M.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Great Product keeps me compliant

Pros

NeoCertified is easy to install and easy to use.

Cons

From time to time I need to go in and empty the mailboxes. A notification would be nice instead of getting error messages.

MC

Marcy C.

Banking, 11-50 employees

Excellent product

I only needed to talk with customer service at initial set up, they were very helpful and professional. I have not needed to contact them again since the product is so easy to use and I have not had any issues.

Pros

Very easy to use. You can send secure through outlook with the add on button or sign directly into NeoCertified.

Cons

I have not found any Cons with this product.

Thanks so much for the kind words, Marcy! If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to contact me directly. Peter Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

AB

Allison B.

Very easy to install and implement, good customer service and support

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to implement. Reliable and inexpensive compared to similar tools. Can be used by both software savvy folks and beginners.

Cons

Doesn't have some of the bells and whistles of other software but it's significantly less expensive.

Thanks for the kind words, Allison! If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to give me a call or shoot me an email. Peter Schaub

MM

Maria M.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Wonderful Product and Great Customer Service - Highly Recommended

Allows us to send and receive health insurance documents containing highly sensitive information without worry.

Pros

Cons

No complaints - a client or two had trouble logging in to access the secure email once or twice but the error was on their end.

Thanks so much for the kind words, Maria! If you ever need anything, feel free to contact me directly. Peter J. Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

CM

Casey M.

Its been great!

Pros

It is so easy to use for both myself and the offices we send information to.

Cons

I don't have any complaints.

Thanks so much for the kind words, Casey! If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to me. Peter Schaub President & CEO, NeoCertified

DW

David W.

Medical Practice, 1,001-5,000 employees

As a large agency we have tried several secure email solutions and have found NeoCertified the best.

Pros

Ease of use and outlook plugin makes the software easy to use. Great support when we have questions.

Cons

Thanks for the kind words, David. If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to me personally. Peter Schaub

TG

Tiffany G.

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

LOVE IT!

We are extremely pleased with the customer service! We always get a quick response and they stay with you until the problem is solved.

Pros

This product has been a life saver for our small non-profit! We love the features available like email retraction. It is very cost effective for our organization. We love that you can use an app from your phone as well.

Cons

It is not easy to use with Apple products. You have to purchase something to make it compatible which adds to the expense.

Thanks for the kind words, Tiffany. We are looking into better enhancing our integration with Apple products and can hopefully get that streamlined for you and other Apple users. Let me know if you have any other feedback or comments. Peter Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

SB

Sedeana B.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Wonderful service

Pros

The ease of use is great! It allows our office to send emails securely with no worries.

Cons

Recipients have a bit of a hard time opening the emails every now and then.

Thanks for the kind words, Sedeana! Please let me know if you need anything moving forward. Peter J. Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

BS

Bruce S.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great product for secure emails

Pros

NeoCertified is an easy to use, affordable product for a small business like mine. It allows me to send secure emails to our clients and vendors to protect confidential information. With one click of a button in Microsoft Outlook, I can send my secure email.

Cons

I would like a feature to place a secure link on all of my outgoing emails so that anyone can send me secure information through NeoCertified.

Used monthly for 2+ years

This is a great option to send protected files

Pros

I work in a medical facility and the emailing of records and x-rays is sometimes needed. This service protects both parties and makes sure that it is only viewed by the intended receiver.

Cons

Not many cons to add - however there were sometimes that there was some password issues and the receiver was not able to open the files. It caused a delay in patient care.

Hi there, I personally apologize for any password issues that you or any of your staff might have encountered. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or comments you might have, and we can figure out a way to better expedite the process next time. Thanks Peter Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

ML

Mark L.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Great Software!

Pros

The outlook plugin works great, very easy to send an encrypted email. Also getting a notification that my email has been opened is great.

Cons

Software works great overall, nothing but good things to say.

JR

Jen R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Have had some glitches but overall, good product!

Good. Team members at work who are high volume use it often and helps us align to HIPAA regs.

Pros

Makes communication between our clinicians private and let’s us know when our email we’re opwned.

Cons

My boss is having a major glitch with getting team member emails. This caused a major timing issue in submitting assessments. Client was very upset! It may have aggravated a case that was already challenging.

Hi Jen, I will look into the glitch that you had mentioned to make sure that we get that fixed for you. Let me know if you have any other questions or comments. Peter Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

BA

Barbara A.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Neo

Pros

I liked that I can use it with my regular gmail account.

Cons

I occasionally had issues resetting my password when I misplaced the original one.