Dispatch Logo
Dispatch

Cloud-based software for manging delivery operations

visit website

Dispatch Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.67/10

Reviews by rating

I love how simple and quick it is to set up each shipment. Also has amazing customer support.
I like the ease of placing an order and having all the tracking, receipts and commonly used locations in one place. Also the drivers are dependable, friendly and fast.
The drivers are very friendly. When you get a regular driver they know exactly what needs to be done and customers like when they get the same driver.
Only con is not all delivery drivers take proof of delivery pictures which could potentially lead to a dispute.
They are in and out in the fastest way possible yet I cannot get the Accounting Dept. to stop charging me this fee. I cannot even get a response to my emails sent to Customer Service.
Sometimes driver can arrive late or in the wrong type of vehicle but very rare.

mC

mark C.

Warehousing, 51-200 employees

great consistent service

overall great experience. the drivers are generally on time and do an awesome job.

Pros

how easy it is to book transports, inbound and outbound.

Cons

sometimes drivers pick up my order and then they throw it back. i think it has a driver assigned and then i find out that it doesn't.

Hi Mark- Thank you for your review and feedback! We’re thrilled you’ve had a positive experience with Dispatch and look forward to continuing to partner with you on your delivery journey.

BS

Bret S.

Printing, 11-50 employees

pricy but reliable

I have no problem with dispatch. I do have to hear complaints from the sales staff about the ever increasing prices.

Pros

the ease of setting up a pickup and delivery

Cons

The price keeps going up. Our sales staff has asked us to look for alternatives.

Hi Bret- Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we’ll use it to continue to improve our software solutions and service. Thank you for continuing to partner with Dispatch for your business deliveries.

TB

Tara B.

Chemicals, 1-10 employees

Good if you only have 1 quick stop

My overall opinion of this company is that the concept is a good one. It allows a number of jobs for independent people to be able to fill at their will, However the proper execution has not been achieved and they don't seem to want to improve on it and work with the customers on their individual needs. Due to the lack of will from this company to acknowledge and address my concerns I will not be utilizing this service in the future I cannot support a company that does not work to serve its customers.

Pros

It is somewhat like Uber Eats to me. You enter your order and a driver selects it picks it up and delivers it. It is quick and convenient.

Cons

I would not at all recommend if you have multiple stops you want to put on the order. After so much time of the driver being at the location loading they add "wait fees" in spite of the fact that the driver has not waited it is actually counting the load time. When the drivers arrive at my location I ask them what order they are going to deliver the stops in and help them load in that order. They are...

Hi Tara- Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We're sorry you had a less than satisfactory experience with us. We’ll use your feedback to continue to improve our software solutions and service. Please feel free to contact us directly with any further concerns.

TW

TOM W.

Paper & Forest Products, 11-50 employees

COMPANY REVIEW

EXCELLENT TIME AND CUSTOMER SERVICE PRICING VERY COMPETTITIVE

Pros

RELIABILTY & PROOF OF DELIVERY REQUIREMENTS PERFECT

Cons

NO PROBLEMS WITH DISPATCH FOR TWO YEARS BILLING IS WELL DONE

Hi Tom- Thank you for your review and feedback! We’re thrilled you’ve had a positive experience with Dispatch and look forward to continuing to partner with you on your delivery journey.

DC

Daniel C.

Construction, 51-200 employees

STAN WEAVER AND COMPANY TAMPA

overall they are awesome. tracking and the updates are extremely helpful

Pros

simplicity and cost. they are much more cost effective for what wwe ship

Cons

sometimes the drivers will neglect to read comments about sizes and dimensions.

Hi Daniel- Thank you for your review and feedback! We’re thrilled you’ve had a positive experience with Dispatch and look forward to continuing to partner with you on your delivery journey.

sr

samantha r.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Option Dispatch

Pros

The drivers are very friendly . When you get a regular driver they know exactly what needs to be done and customers like when they get the same driver

Cons

They are not always reliable . You cant get the same driver to deliver orders . If you submit an order after 2pm you are likely it will not be picked up .

Hi Samantha- Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We're sorry you had a less than satisfactory experience with us. We’ll use your feedback to continue to improve our software solutions and service. Please feel free to contact us directly with any further concerns.

BO

Blake O.

Warehousing, 201-500 employees

Amazing Courier

Pros

Cons

Sometimes driver can arrive late or in the wrong type of vehicle but very rare.

Hi Blake- Thank you for your review and feedback! We’re thrilled you’ve had a positive experience with Dispatch and look forward to continuing to partner with you on your delivery journey.

AG

Austin G.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Best Delivery Service Available

Best Service around! They are wonderful people and a great company

Pros

Monitoring Deliveries for my customers Customer Service has always been perfect Drivers are great in my area

Cons

Nothing Love Dispatch and everything this company has to offer for our business

Hi Austin- Thank you for your review and feedback! We’re thrilled you’ve had a positive experience with Dispatch and look forward to continuing to partner with you on your delivery journey.

BB

Barbie B.

Construction, 5,001-10,000 employees

Dependable and fast

I have been using Dispatch for years and even when our division office changed locations pretty drastically, Dispatch was able to service us several times a week.

Pros

Cons

Nothing at all! I can't think of one negative aspect of Dispatch!

Hi Barbie- Thank you for your review and feedback! We’re thrilled you’ve had a positive experience with Dispatch and look forward to continuing to partner with you on your delivery journey.

KL

Kristopher L.

Renewables & Environment, 1,001-5,000 employees

Deliveries the right way

Pros

Love the ease of creating orders. Love the tracking Love the confirmation emails of deliveries with photos

Cons

Dont like that when needing to change a pickup time you have to create a new order and delete the old one

Hi Kristopher- Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. This is very valuable to us, and we’ll use it to improve our software solutions and service. Thank you for continuing to partner with Dispatch for your business deliveries.

BW

Bartek W.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Useful service

I cannot complain overall. I use it as a supplement to our daily delivery schedule.

Pros

I like the fact that I always know where is my delivery. Tracking features are very useful.

Cons

Sometimes the service is not punctual and deliveries are made late.

Hi Bartek- Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. This is very valuable to us, and we’ll use it to improve our software solutions and service. Thank you for continuing to partner with Dispatch for your business deliveries.

TW

Todd W.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Triangle Fastener Tampa

We have been using you for over 2 years and have also told the other TFC branches about your service. Very positive

Pros

I like that you can schedule a delivery online.

Cons

I really don't have much bad to say about the service.

Hi Todd- Thank you for your review and feedback! We’re thrilled you’ve had a positive experience with Dispatch and look forward to continuing to partner with you on your delivery journey.

am

andrew m.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Good service for a decent price

Pros

Able to set up future deliveries for anticipated needs. That takes the guess work out of figuring out how am i going to get something delivered at a specific time

Cons

Customer service needs improvement. It is not an easy task to speak to someone regarding concerns with my order.

Hi Andrew- Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. This is very valuable to us, and we’ll use it to improve our software solutions and service. Thank you for continuing to partner with Dispatch for your business deliveries.

RL

Rose L.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Pleased with Dispatch

Pros

WE like the ease of setting up a delivery. The drivers are always prompt and professional. Communication is easy

Cons

from time to time prices seem alot higher than normal

Hi Rose- Thank you for your review and feedback! We’re thrilled you’ve had a positive experience with Dispatch and look forward to continuing to partner with you on your delivery journey.

PA

Peter A.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

REVIEW 04-17-24

Pros

like that we can get small or large shipments to out customer day of.

Cons

Hi Peter- Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. This is very valuable to us, and we’ll use it to improve our software solutions and service. Thank you for continuing to partner with Dispatch for your business deliveries.

ND

NANCY D.

Plastics, 51-200 employees

CONVIENT AND RELIABLE

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. ALL AROUND USER FRIENDLY.

Pros

EASY PROCESS TO SET UP SHIPMENTS ON LINE. SHIP SAME DAY OR NEXT DAY OR SCHEDULE LATER. NOT OVER PRICED.

Cons

I CANNOT THINK OF ANY TODAY. I HAVE NOT HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE.

Hi Nancy- Thank you for your review and feedback! We’re thrilled you’ve had a positive experience with Dispatch and look forward to continuing to partner with you on your delivery journey.

VM

Virginia M.

Machinery, 11-50 employees

Dispatch review

Pros

Always available during the week and the cost is affordable.

Cons

There has been at least twice that delivery wasn't on point. Mostly language barrier and delivery guy left a package at another location.

Hi Virginia- Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we’ll use it to continue to improve our software solutions and service.

EL

Edward L.

Building Materials, 501-1,000 employees

AMES STORE 3209 - Midtown Atlanta

Pros

Easy access and have the ability to get merchandise on the same day

Cons

Some drivers add features or value add which is not warranted

Hi Edward- Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. This is very valuable to us, and we’ll use it to improve our software solutions and service. Thank you for continuing to partner with Dispatch for your business deliveries.