Bookmark

Spend time running your business, not your website.

Bookmark Reviews

Pros

My overall experience has been life easier and more helpful when I need to get back to certain websites or documents. It's a overall trusted so far and great software to use for your browsers.

Jennifer H.

I love that it is easy to setup and offers beautiful backgrounds to use if you are beginning.

BE

Bianca E.

I like that is affordable and has ease of use. I like that there are tips and online trainings to help grow the business.

Sam L.

SF

Sherry F.

There is no real dislike. It may be just me but there is a bit of a learning curve, I've only just started though.

SC

Sherry C.

Shop url capabilities are seriously poor too, the last ecommerce website we built we had to rebuild on wix so that each product had its own meta data.

CW

Craig W.

Bookmark Is Awesome!

I am helping people that are not tech savvy claim their footprints on the internet.

Pros

Cons

I wish it was more customizable. The image editing is not that great when trying to have an image fit better. I also wish it looked better on mobile.

An Excellent Alternative to WordPress and Other Website Builders

Overall, I am very pleased with Bookmark. You get a lot for a very reasonable amount of money. It allows just the right amount of backend customization, yet not so much that it becomes a burden for users who don't want to get bogged down with features they don't understand.

Pros

I really like how easy Bookmark is to use. It really has all the features I look for in a website builder, without a lot of the headaches people can run into when they use WordPress. I like to use it to build websites for my small business clients who are looking for a dependable website that looks beautiful, but who may not be tech savvy enough to want to deal with learning WordPress.

Cons

The AI builder in Bookmark is fun to use, but I think it could do more to scrape current sites and pull in images that are relevant to my client's current web assets. The AI builder is a great way to quickly build a great looking and functional demo site, but I don't really understand how it is actually using AI. It kind of seems slightly gimmicky in that respect. That said, I still think the AI builder is time saving feature and it is worth using it to spin up a quick website.

Take the money and run!

Seemed okay at first but now I HATE working with them.

Pros

Easy to visually set up the website but that's about it.

Cons

You can't upload your blogs and keep the same url, if you pay for their email or it is included in the plan they won't help you with setup, you can't take payment over the phone effectively, customer support just refers you to online irrelevant guides...I don't think they know their own system. I was promised a google credit that they didn't honor. I move to bookmark for more simplicity but since I've moved my SEO has tanked, my sales have struggled, and all I get from bookmark are shrugs. I asked what it would take to get a refund since I paid for a year in advance and they told me there are no refunds. I will appeal to ecwid who they build their system on and hopefully they will be more reasonable.

Hello Matthew, with all due respect we've been helping you for 5 months with every question you've asked. In fact, the total messages back and forth with the support team is 498. We tried really hard to help you Matthew. I think this review is unfairly written. And in regards to the Google Ads $100 credit. Google changed their rules and was no longer offering this credit. So we weren't able to pass it along to you.

Fast, Simple, and Powerful Site Builder

From setup to deployment of a site, I've found Bookmark to be as good as the other site builders while keeping it's own, fun personality.

Pros

Aida, the AI sure builder takes hours out of the design process, giving you several options in just a few minutes. Once built, the websites are really fast which I love. Customer support has always been super helpful.

Cons

When changing a design on a section, you lose the text you've entered. Also, if you copy a section and paste, you'll actually overwrite the section unless you copy, add a section, then paste.

How did I go so long without this product

I have a large distributed web with multiple subscription sites, clients, and marketing pages. Bookmarks helps me streamline and bring all that in under control. They are wonderful at this point to work with and I don't forsee that their committment to their product is going to change. I'm happy to have found them.

Pros

Quick and easy framework setup using the digital assistant helps me get the website off and running and allows me to focus on the customer and their content.

Cons

Some work still needs to be done on the blog feature, but the websites and ecommerce is a grand slam.

Bookmark makes website creation, migration and find tuning easy!

Pros

Since migrating the website away from Wix the speed of our website on the Bookmark platform has increased dramatically. Bookmark is a very handy tool for creating a website and has increased the performance of our site immediately. Truly excellent service and product.

Cons

At first the modules were a bit tricky to get used to while initially customizing the site. However, using the video tutorials I was able to figure most of it out on my own.

Not synced with PaydPro Plus

It's extremely hard to keep my instore inventory synced with what is online. I am considering another platform.

Pros

Ease of use and pricing is affordable. Those are positive features.

Cons

I was told before I adopted the platform that it would be integrated with Moneris Getpayd by the end of 2020 or the first quarter of 2021 at the latest. This has not happened and I am told there is no definitive date. I'm disappointed because my decision to adopt was based on this integration.

Setting up my website

I am very pleased to have my site up and running

Pros

The possibility to present my products. Had a lot of help from the customer support. Not that easy to get going but with some help I got there

Cons

Not to user friendly but after having some help I got what I needed.

Phenomenal Product

Great support and returned my emails promptly.

Pros

So simple to use with animation , thousands of videos to choose from .

Cons

Software is perfect, just need to add more full contact sports to video library, but thats minor

Bookmark - Quick Web Presence | Awesome Customer Service

Quick Web Design and Functionilty

Pros

Initially i was a little apprehensive about using the software. I initially thought the AI was more of a gimmick, but I was wrong. Bookmark gives the opportunity to not only get you kicked off in the right direction but also gives the user complete customization.

Cons

It doesn't seem like it has a strong user base on youtube or in forums but the team at Bookmark has been there every step of the way.

Flexible, Fast, and Friggin' Awesome

Pros

From the first step of creating a new site to the final touches, Bookmark is by far the most efficient and quick builder I have used to date. And not to mention the most fun. The different creation options are a great option too. Some more main features that I love to use, and that differentiate Bookmark from other builders: - Super quick addition of 'focus' page sections - Ability to edit text and...

Cons

Here are some very specific things, not necessarily even a worry for most people but worth mentioning, for niche use cases. These are more along the line of suggestions, and maybe even some of these things are on the development forecast: - built-in form doesn't have really any flexibility (But it still does work well). Also my form keyword attribution tracking software code doesn't seem to detect...

Great AI website builder with lots of potential

Overall I love the platform and its potential. It is lacking in a few features right now because it's a bit newer than other platforms on the market; however Bookmark is prioritizing and releasing more functionality all the time. In a few months I believe this will be one of the top website builders out there.

Pros

I love how quick it is to get a shell of a website up and running, ready for editing. I can use the AI builder to pick an industry and my style, then it creates a fully functional website in a couple minutes. Of course then you can edit it to match your color scheme and update your content to make it reflect your own brand, which will take some time of course. But getting to the point where you can...

Cons

Currently it's missing some key functionality that I know they are working on and will be added soon. But at the moment their blog features are lacking. There isn't a way to save a blog post layout and use it as a template going forward for future blog posts. You have to recreate each post from scratch. Also no way to dynamically display the last n blog posts, for example to display a blog feed on your home page. You currently have to build that manually. Functionality is supposedly being built to address these issues soon.

Great way to get fast unique designs with their AI Feature!

Pros

Easy to setup a new website that looks great and is unique!

Cons

A bit of a learning curve to use it for some specific items.

Amazing customer service, easy to use, incredible output

Helped me design a website lickety split, great imagery, great start to build on. love that we can add ecommerce on when it is time. I've already recommended the product to other friends I have that are starting their own businesses too.

Pros

Pretty simple to use with drag and drop modules. I liked that it generated as many different websites as I could imagine and saved them all so I could go back and pick and choose. The images are super impactful and I LOVE that they are all royalty free. Very cool that they have an add a blog option. The support is AMAZING!!! As easy as it is to use, it takes some time to ramp up on how it works and the support is right there for you. They are really patient and helpful and I used a lot of their how to guides.

Cons

There are different types of 'focuses' which are kind of like templates and it looks like the generated websites combine them in the same manner. It would be awesome if I could pick and choose the focus formats that I wanted. Stronger blog capabilities like commenting and sharing would make it perfect!

Hi Michelle, thank you for leaving uy a review. We've addressing both of your Cons in the near future by improving our blog feature and we'll soon be adding many many more focuses to choose from for each type of focus. Will be sort of like an ala cart ability for sections of your website.

Solid and High Quality

So far so goof, excited to see how things progress in the future

Pros

A definite pro is the ease of laying out a successful site and optimizing flow.

Cons

Sometimes the tools lag, format is different in editor than draft "live site"

we had 2 staff check if out after purchasing a LTD lifetime deal on APPSUMO

Nothing difficult to use. We selected it for ease of use for non techy staff, while the deal and value were amazing!!! Switched over last Fall 2019 so would be ready for January 2020 and it allowed us to hit the deadline. It refreshed or reinvigorated out outdated web brand. It allowed us to fix this in record time saving us $4000 with our old company. It became a staff DIY project that seemed...

Pros

They loved the intuitive AIDA approach. I was going to dish out $4000 on a new site, but they had it up and running within 6 to 7 hours utilizing all the old outdated website good stuff for copy and upgrading some new ideas easily while having a great new refreshed brand look that our clients commented on as we represent their brands when recruiting staff for them. www.execusource.ca is the new site. The old Search Firm (Staffing Corp) site was http://www.execusourcegroup.com/

Cons

I know I have allot of Wordpress plugsint that are not useable with it, but who care.

Customer Focused on the forefront

Clean, sharp website a site that will drive traffic and customers. Once I eliminate the sub domain it will be complete. for the price its an unbeatable value!

Pros

The support by far is impeccable, I have had to wait for no longer than a few minutes for a response from someone . They are willing to help with issues, of understanding & best use of work around solutions. They are not only customer focused but solution focused as well. My experience is only with the free version currently and look forward to upgrading, they have helped me achieve initial results in 2 weeks time frame of a site. They have e-learning classes and tools to help you get the most out of your experience & I definitely recommend using them. There are a lot of companies out there that could learn something from this company...

Cons

I think the only con I have is the use of their 3rd party modules. I think they would be better off creating the modules in house so that they have the control and access to assist & more readily available. That's truly it because they have resolved every issue or question I have had.

Thank you Christopher, we're happy to help you get your website off the ground and assist you in anyway.

Getting the benefits of using AI for web design

My overall experience is very positive. Primarily because of the support!

Pros

I advise leading AI companies on algorithm development and deployment. So was naturally attracted to an AI tool to assist in matters more web related. The software is intuitive and easy to use...but the major advantage of the software is the support, which is seond-to-none! Exceptional!

Cons

There will always be trade-offs between ease of use and funtionality, so sometimes we hit the boundaries/parameters of what is possible. Particularly as we intergrate Bookmark with some other leading edge software applications.

Excellent product feature rich website builder

Beautiful website, easy to update and change around my content.

Pros

I've reached many website builders and found this one to be the easiest to use as the AI software builds your website for you and its beautiful. After my site was built I spent another hour adding my images and words and was ready to go.

Cons

I don't have any negative aspects yet to report. I have been happy with the service and would recommend it to anyone.

Thank you Terry, we're happy to have taken care of your needs. Appreciate the kind words.

If you want fast, you'll get fast!

Bookmark is a great tool to use for a business website and e-commerce. It's fast and easy to use. I'm pretty satisfied and definitely will be using them for my clients websites.

Pros

What I like most about Bookmark is how easy it is to build a premium website and how fast the website is. The customer service is excellent.

Cons

The cons of Bookmark is you can't add modules to Focuses and you can't use your own fonts. They need improvement on how video module displays.

My Favorite Website development

So far so good!

Pros

Bookmark have a lot of features that is for me very important for the kind of work that I do. I did my Website fast and professional without any problems.

Cons

They need probably to add more features on the premium websites, because when you click on widget you need to update to business.

Nice and Easy!

I really love BookMark and have high hopes for whats to come. I can easily create a new website from start to finish even if I have no design or coding experience at all. My only grip is for a semi advanced user (not a developer), the automatic use of AIDA is sometimes a little annoying and I would rather build my sites from scratch. Besides building from scratch to be able to place the exact things...

Pros

With SSL included and the AIDA System (Artificial Intelligence Design System), BookMark makes it virtually impossible to mess up the steps to creating your new website.

Cons

As a more advanced user, I sometimes would also like to start from scratch building a site without using the AIDA system.

Best Deal Purchased...

Pros

The AI feature helped create a beautiful website for my brand. Its ease of use and ability to customize makes it easy for me to navigate.

Cons

Understanding where certain elements are located within the menus was tricky at first.

Build Your Website Bookmark

With Bookmark, it is possible to build manage your website within minutes. I have used it to build a handful of websites of my own. It is reliable

Pros

Bookmark requires virtually no coding knowledge to operate. That is incredible. It provides a fast and easy way to build your website and get it running. It also provides a platform where you can reach out to more and more clients and customers. It is awesome. It is user-friendly

Cons

It is quite expensive, especially for small businesses. The rate at which they charge month to month is higher than what they charge for a round year. This makes the initial offering really expensive

BookMark

Pros

Best thing about Bookmark is having all your pages, documents, pictures, anything you can think of bookmark keeps it on your browser. I constantly use this software being on the internet to keep all my pages that I want and need.

Cons

No cons or anything I can list that I can complain about. I've never lost anything I've had in my Bookmarks