ONEsite Reviews

4.53/5 (15 reviews)

Kathleen Gladstone

Excellent Development and Customer Sales and Service Team

Reviewed 2016-09-22

We have been building a patient treatment portal with ONEsite for almost 3 years. Working with the Development staff to get the tools built to meet our unique needs has been exceptional. Our Customer Rep, listens to our requests and offers suggestions to streamline our processes on the site. I cannot thank our team enough for their patience and guidance as we continue to grow our portal into a world class treatment tool.It is a cost effective product that strives to meet our needs.

NICOLE TESTA

One site is exactly what the name implies

Reviewed 2018-08-14

Very happy with one site having a large property with over 500 apartment units it is not easy to manage all of the required documents within that apartment one side allows you to change the prices find out which Apartments still need maintenance keep track of the vendors and all other information easily scanned and uploaded into the residence files very happy with one site recommended for all property management companiesOne site is a very efficient property management software it is so accessible and easy to keep your property manage with the property of over 400 units it gets very tricky to find out which ones are available which ones have been maintenanced and so on and so forth with one site that is your go-to property management software

Nichole Hung

Onesite is the best software for tracking leasing information!

Reviewed 2017-12-11

Onesite is easy to use and has so many features to choose from when pulling reports and entering data. Screening residents for background checks is so easy on one site and secure. One site organizes your data and allows you pull any report you can think of. If the data goes in, they can get the data out.

Rickie Gomez

I really enjoyed working in one site. It was very user friendly and had many options.

Reviewed 2017-10-05

I loved how easy it was to use and understand. I also like how user friendly it is. The thing I like most is that it will tell you who and when any changes are made.

Kriselle Valiente

Easy to use software for leasing.

Reviewed 2017-06-27

I like how OneSite has an easy to read layout and has step by step guides when help is needed. It also lets the user know when something important is not completed-like move in move outs.

Derrene Jones

Onesite

Reviewed 2018-12-08

Love the convenience of how everything I need is at my fingertips. No need to search for anything

Brianna Axsom

I have never had an issue with ONEsite and love using this program

Reviewed 2018-07-09

ONEsite it easy to use and I love that I am able to track everyone's ledgers. Whenever there is an issue I am usually able to find out how to solve it quickly.

Ellen Rainford

ONE site

Reviewed 2019-01-24

Been using it for years, no real complaintsEasy to use, quick to make entries, audit trail

Jessica Sawyer

Pretty Simple, There are better products

Reviewed 2018-04-06

pretty easy to navigate keeps most property needs in one place. Generally, a decent product to use for property management.

Paris Frazier

Armstrong Review

Reviewed 2019-01-25

This site is really useful when it comes to keeping up with all of our residents

Adrianne Recidoro

Onesite Review

Reviewed 2016-12-05

I work at Prometheus Real Estate and we use one site to connect with our current and past residents at our apartment neighborhood. It is easy to find our neighbors and our information we need How easily accessible searching our neighbor's information is

Anonymous

Average PMS

Reviewed 2018-03-09

It helped with my day to day.This system is comprehensive, although it's not the best software I've ever experienced in terms of property management systems.

Kelsey Howard

This software works seamlessly for all my apartment needs - bills, history, maintenance.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-03-26

I like that there is an actual dashboard with all the most important snapshot information. I also like that it's really easy to navigate and figure out what you need.

Victoria Akers

I had an overall positive experience with onesite4

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-19

It's been awhile since I've used Onesite, but I can say I was pleasantly surprised when our company made the switch from its previous platform. Simply, for the sheer ease of use.

VICTORIA STROM

It really is a fabulous functional software

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-09-19

A beautiful way to organize, and put together all of the little daily activities of my business and one on one help in doing so We have been building our complex from the ground up with ONEsite about a year now. Dealing with our Customer Rep, has been smooth. He listens, offers suggestions and helps us a lot. I wish I could get it to cater a little better to apartment management but all in all its a great site