GoDaddy Studio Logo

GoDaddy Studio

Content creation and design tool

GoDaddy Studio Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.53/10

See full reviews by rating

The very user-friendly interface makes it super easy to make Instagram-ready graphics that look awesome. There are also lots of nice templates that help give inspiration when working on a new graphic.
Over helps make it easy to post good-looking announcements for Instagram and engage my followers.
I appreciate the constant stream of new graphics and templates available in app. I also love the ease of use and massive font selection.
Then i was charged anyway a week later. I emailed them got a canned answer not related to my issue at all and they never replied back to me after that.
I dislike that recently they have changed it to where you have to pay for certain features that you didnt have to before.
So i do but none of my previous information or art work was there but i was abet to click cancel subscription.

GoDaddy Studio users...

Canva-logocaret

Canva

Microsoft Excel-logocaret

Microsoft Excel

Adobe Creative Cloud Express-logocaret

Adobe Creative Cloud Express

How would you rate GoDaddy Studio?

improved my insta stories a lot!!

although it is useful for many people, I recommend it especially to people who manage social media. Awesome app, time saver

Pros

I love how versatile it is, the amount of things you can do. As an entrepreneur it has helped me a lot to make my insta stories neater and cleaner. I love being able to use their fonts then transparent background and then use it in my college notes, or as I said before, my instagram stories. It can also be used to edit photos, collages and much more. They also have many templates that you can customize or use it as is. It's very easy to use.

Cons

I use the free version and this is honestly a con, it is very expensive. I would love to access it but it is very expensive to maintain.

Graphics Powerhouse in a Mobile Package

Over enables me to create strong, communicative visuals with consistent formats and branding. The projects function makes it easy to be consistent and keep up with a lot of graphics. The team tool makes it easy to collaborate when needed.

Pros

Over makes combining graphic elements into compelling visual compositions quick and easy. The ability to save projects and share content makes the app the best mobile tool for long-term content creation.

Cons

It’s not the apps fault, but the flexibility and power makes it easy to creat compositions that are huge, resulting in soMe files that are difficult to manage. Paying attention to dimensions and the number of layers solves the issue.

WOW! We are blown away by this review, thanks so much Martin. We're thrilled to hear that Over is helping you create content We hear you about the large sizing and are looking at ways to make this easier - keep updating to check for improvements Bye for now, Stacey & the Over team

horrible customer service

I was using OVER to create tshirt designs, i stopped using the service as i decided to go in another direction. i get an email saying my service is about to renew, i go to cancel and find OVER is completely gone, its been replaced with Godaddystudio, and have to create a new log in with them. so i do but none of my previous information or art work was there but i was abet to click cancel subscription....

Pros

i havent used it, i was charged for Pro but have no access to it. Customer service has been no help at all.

Cons

that GopdaddyStudio replaced OVER, lost all my art work and information except how to charge my card.

Use this app literally every day and it is very useful

I just really love how I am able to easily transfer my ideas to a digital format with such an ease of use. I recently took over the digital management of the entire auto group that I work for and this has made things incredibly easy to do. I am able to do literally 90% of all my work on my phone app from anywhere that I am at.

Pros

I love how user-friendly this app is. Very well though out interface that allows someone like me, with some editing knowledge to apply ideas freely and easily to a project.

Cons

There really is very little to not like here. I have had about 2 crashes in the last year but I can't really complain only because it saves all the project up to that point anyway.

Upgrade your Social Media Game!!!

I have used this software on and off for about a year doing social media posts for myself personally, and some of the businesses in which I manage their social media accounts. I usually have a goal or reason for the post so I find a template that matches somewhat, change some things around and usually have a good post in less than 10 minutes, which created from scratch might have taken 20-30 minutes.

Pros

Create beautifully posts for social media, easy to use templates, a great list of stock footage and pictures.

Cons

All the things I don't like are the limits of most mobile editors. There is just a limit on things you can edit and there isn't enough gray area. For example, I may want a specific text to animate a specific way and I "might" be able to get close, but at some point, you have to just let it be.

Hi Joe, Thanks SO much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, and for your incredible support throughout the years! It's feedback like yours that makes our day and keeps us focused on what matters: creating a product that makes designing engaging content easier & faster than ever before! Plus, some good news that will hopefully ease some of your mobile frustrations, we'll be bringing Over to the web soon! Watch this space! Thanks again for your review and please feel free to reach us at hello@overhq.com, we'd love to chat! Happy creating, Ella & the Over team

My first one design app

I work most of all times with Adobe Illustrator, and sometimes I need to send some designs quickly for one of my customers. Over is perfect for this. I got the best part of Illustrator in my hand.

Pros

I love work with Over app. Since the beginning, I prefer Over to other apps like Canvas or similar. My favourites functions are templates, the possibility to upload new fonts direct from the internet and a huge quantity of graphics

Cons

The only cons which I can remember are the impossibility of grouping elements.

Good app

It’s a good design tool for anyone wanting to create a design from scratch on their own.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that you have full control over the design of your creation. Decent free font choices.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it takes longer to get your design where you want it to be and to figure out how as opposed to other apps with built in designs.

GoDaddy tiene algunas deficiencias, pero sigue siendo muy buena para pequeñas empresas

Pude mantener continuidad en mis publicaciones, subir la calidad de mi marca y trabajar muchas menos horas. Genere para varias redes sociales publicaciones atractivas y profesionales.

Pros

Es muy bueno para mantener continuidad en mis publicaciones. La use mucho para tener historias en Instagram atractivas y profesionales.

Cons

La versión gratuita muy buena pero luego, la pagada la premium, es muy costosa. no me parece muy razonable en realidad el valor.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

"An amazing App at the Palm of your hands"

it has been great in using it especially with its many fonts & features and that you are able to use it on your phone and be creative anywhere your are .

Pros

I like the product because it ease to use , and it has plenty of categories/features which gives you the satisfactory when using it , and this also comes with full control in-terms of your design.

Cons

The product is at least expensive to maintain , but due to its lightweight when using it , the product scores 10/10 in recommending it to other potential customers .

GREAT for mobile design

I've used Over for Facebook posts, Instagram posts and YouTube thumbnails. I think it's one of the best programs out there for this when you dont have experience with heavier editing programs

Pros

This software is a lot like Canva, but it's a MUCH better option for editing on your mobile phone

Cons

It's not expensive, but there are other free options that attempt to do the same thing. Over does it better, but the subscription fee is my least favorite.

Thanks Christina, we appreciate that you took the time to write this feedback. Glad you're enjoying the convenience of using Over on mobile Regarding our subscription, we recommend you keep a lookout for upcoming promotions 2020 is going to be a BIG year for us! Bye for now, Stacey & the Over team

Excellent Content Creator Tool

Overall I would recommend the app. It makes content creation so much easier and a very seamless process. The app can really help you bring designs to life!

Pros

I love the overall sleek and modern design! It’s super easy to edit photos and videos and create content. The possibilities are truly endless with all that Over has to offer. The app also allows for organization and ease of working on projects with teammates.

Cons

I don’t like how the premium membership sometimes does not work. I continually have to refresh the app to get it to acknowledge my membership and I’ve reached out to us toner service with no response.

Understanding Over

I believe that with some more time I may be able to sort out the app as a whole, but I will strive to make sure that I’m able to show others how to use this. I hope that maybe the producers of the app can work to make this a bit more user friendly. I am trying to build up the Instagram of a little local website, and with Over, I’ve been enjoying what all I can do.

Pros

The pros I have with this app are as follows: 1.) Beauty of the app The eye appealing beauty of this app is one that can not be touched. The marketing team should be proud of their work. The colors are fun to follow and even if you don’t enjoy reading articles, they make it colorful and fun for your eyes to follow. 2.)Amount of help the app offers with marketing As one who is just trying to push a little website to become greater, some of the articles that they offer are really helpful. The logos are fun along with the templates they offer to help you along your journey.

Cons

The struggles I have with this app are as follows: 1.) Understanding To navigate this app is not something that is very easy. There is a lot to do within the app but not a lot of guidance on how to process it all. They have many stories in trying to help with ideas and marketing, but I wish they could find a way to make this a LITTLE more user friendly. 2.) Money-Pro version I enjoy the small features but I wish that more was available for free! The amount that they want you to pay for these pro qualities, is a bit much. Rather difficult to enjoy the entirety of the app without having to pay a good amount monthly. Why isn’t there a pay one time option?

We appreciate the feedback Nodine. We're glad you are enjoying our articles & are visually inspired. We're sorry to hear you're finding it a bit difficult to navigate - this is something the team is working on. We recommend you keep updating to benefit from our improvements here . Bye for now, Stacey & the Over team

Over Not Under

My overall experience with the Over application has been extremely wonderful. I like that the app is easy to use, lightweight in file and allows you to upload custom images at no additional charge.

Pros

The software product is relatable and very easy to use. The app has a number of features and designed that do not require a paid subscription. You are able to upload your own photos to use as background images. There are plenty of fonts included as well.

Cons

The price of the subscription seems a bit high. Plus the subscription is ongoing either yearly or monthly so you need to have consistent needs for the application to receive a return on your investment. The learning curve of using the application can be a bit high in the beginning but it’s worth the hassle.

Photo Editor and Cool Designs

Over has great templates and it allows you to easily design and upload, thus saving you time.

Pros

Over allows you to edit and design using your smartphone.

Cons

Depending on the size of your phone, it can be tricky to use/design if you have a small screen. The paid feature unlocks more templates and features.

Hi there, thanks for the great rating - we really appreciate your honest feedback. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our templates & designing in Over However, we're sorry to hear that you don't find the app as easy to use as it could be. We understand it may be a bit trickier when using a smaller screen. A tip here is to use the tools in the tool-belt at the bottom of screen for resizing etc as it is easier than pinching with your fingers to increase/decrease the size. We're also really excited to let you know that we're working on Over for Desktop which would be the perfect solution - keep your eyes peeled for this! Thanks for your support! Bye for now, Stacey & the Over team hello@overhq.com

GoDaddy Studio Is Very Helpful For a Content Creator

My overall experience with GoDaddy Studio is very good. It changed over from another app, and I applaud the fact that they kept the overall layout and integrity of the old software.

Pros

GoDaddy software makes it easy to create content for any social media platform or website. The layout and design of the app allows me to see examples or create something from scratch. The ease of use is what keeps me coming back.

Cons

While I enjoy the tutorials, I feel that it isn't as easy as it looks to mimic the end result. I would love to see more step by step how to guides. I feel like I underutilize the app because not everything it covers is easy to learn quickly.

LOVE THIS APP FOR LOGOS

It’s been so easy! I love it to layer pictures or add my logo on to pictures, its one of my favorite apps!

Pros

this app has made it super easy for me to add my logo to my lash or nail pictures, it is also so easy to manage and figure out stuff

Cons

Over this app lol just kidding

Pros

I've used this app for picture editing. It was one of the top rated apps (at the time, I'm not sure how it ranks anymore). I would definitely recommend it, however I do use other apps before I jump to this. I just found that a few other apps satisfy me more before thinking about using this one.

Cons

Nothing that really comes to mind right away.

Hi Elyse! Awesome, thanks SO much for leaving us the great review and for your amazing support! We're thrilled that Over has been helping you edit your beautiful pictures and that you'd happily recommend us to others! We'd love to chat some more about how we can help you make Over the only design app you'll ever need. Please feel free to email us at hello@overhq.com so we can help streamline your design process and save you some valuable time, thanks! Bye for now, Ella and the Over team

Great for Editing

Overall I've had a great experience with this program.

Pros

It's so great for Editing. There's a lot of options for making designs and I can upload them almost anywhere easily.

Cons

Some things are difficult to find when I really need them, but I've been taking the time to learn the program better.

Thanks for the great feedback Cassie - we really value your input here. We're glad to hear you're enjoying the ease of using Over. The team is researching better ways to connect users, to what you're looking for. Good to hear you've been exploring though . Bye for now, Stacey & the Over team

Over is pretty great

Pros

I love how easy it is to create professional looking typography for the business. I love being able to diversify how our IG and FB look in order to create a stronger presence and this really helps us do it.

Cons

I think having a few more free options would be better, it is limited but still does a really good job. Being able to import my own pictures would be amazing too!

Hi Laci, Ella from Over here! Thanks SO much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review, we really appreciate it! And an extra big thanks for your support for the last year! We're thrilled to hear that Over has been so crucial in making your social media posts, and that it's been helping you with your business! Feedback like this really makes our day. We'd love to know about the...

Really Good for image/branding of Pics for Insta

I’ve had really good feedback on the images that I produced using Over in both my Instagram and FaceBook profiles.

Pros

It was so easy to set up and use. The basic app also has enough features to get you started and going for a long time. Advanced users may want some paid features but not necessary.

Cons

Some of the fonts are hard to read when placed on pictures.

Over is great!

Pros

I love using Over for all my typography needs! I make a lot of text pictures for my business' Instagram & Facebook page and over has given me the power to do so. Everything looks super professional, and the app itself is easy to use.

Cons

No cons! Does everything I need it to do.

Hi Courtney, Thanks SO much for taking the time to share your positive review of Over on Caterra, we really appreciate it! We're thrilled to hear that Over has been your go-to design tool for your business for more than 2 years now! And that it's helped you create impactful designs for your social media pages. We'd love to help you get even more value for your money! Please email us at hello@overhq.com so we can chat some more & share some extra tips and tricks with you, thanks! Happy designing and bye for now, Ella and the Over team

A little pricey and simple - but still great!

I love over! I can create beautiful content to share on social media easily, without any graphic design background.

Pros

Cons

I do love the app, but now and then I hit limitations in what I’d like to create. I also think the layout can get a little messy and it can be difficult to quickly find what I’m looking for (whether it’s a saved graphic or a font).

Definitely a must

Great editing software for any levels of experience

Pros

I love all of the options and convenience. I’m a stay at home mom and it takes forever to edit videos while trying to keep an eye on a 2 year old

Cons

No cons really. I really love this video making software. It has a lot of options to choose from and that’s always a plus

A Great Creative Design Suite Bundled into an App

I was one of the early adopters of the Over app. If I recall, back in the day it was maybe the only app or one of a few apps that allowed you to put text over your photos on your phone. It was awesome then and remains to be awesome!

Pros

Over is easy to use and their library of designs is sure to spark all sorts of creativity for your social media designs.

Cons

I’m there isn’t much I dislike. Perhaps there could be a better offering of free designs. Their new business model Of paid subscriptions is fairly priced but I consider it a little on the high side.

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Andrew, we're grateful that you've stuck with us from the beginning Regarding the price, keep a lookout for our exciting promotions . Bye for now, Stacey & the Over team

Over is my go to designer

I use Over to design on my iPhone and create awesome flyers for potential clients.

Pros

I like that Over is really nice and easy to navigate. It's true that the learning curve is a little high, but nothing that a couple of minutes searching can't do the trick. The templates are awesome and they're always updating them!

Cons

It's a little bit expensive. But when you have the subscription you get what you paid for.