Maglr Reviews

Maglr

Create, publish and analyse interactive content

4.36/5 (11 reviews)

Nneka Otika

Creating Landing pages with Maglr

Reviewed 2019-11-19

Pros
It's easy to use and very beginner friendly. The dashboard is great and very detailed.

Cons
The pro version forces you to use Google Chrome which is very annoying if you're someone who is into privacy and browsers like Firefox.

Response from Maglr

Dear Nneka, thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable review. It is true that our advanced Pro content editor only supports Google Chrome at this moment. This is because Chrome supports most of the HTML5 functionalities to create premium content in our editor.

But for our drag-and-drop Block editor, as well as all of the output that you create with Maglr, are all compatible with the Mozilla Firefox and other browsers.

If you need more information about the possibilities of our platform, I am happy to help you. And if you need more time to explore our tools, please let me know.

Thank you again.

Kind regards, Berry van Elk

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Mieke Van Den Ouweland

Endless creativity

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2020-02-27

We can compensate for the disappearance of printed documents by offering more read-friendly alternatives. By quickly publishing campaigns and adjusting where necessary, we can quickly respond to our customers' needs.

Pros
As a graphic designer, Maglr offers you a unique number of creative possibilities. The software is user-friendly and ensures that as a designer you don't need much time to learn. No programming language or complicated codes. Maglr not only offers an answer for making commercial documents, but can also be a tool for a new art form. And, not unimportant: the fast and friendly help desk

Cons
Not really something that bothers me. Usually my questions are resolved by the help desk

Response from Maglr

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mieke. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

AMINE Halimi

Web Creator

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-11-18

My oil company doesn't need such web editor

Pros
It's easy using the dashboard,it contains the essential and basic options it provides a detailed data sheet with the essential attributes that can help data analytics get insights as purpose to increase number of views and minimize exits.

Cons
-The website doesn't support mozila firefox browser it requires only Google chrome. -As options it is far to be designed for professional editors,it needs amelioration in options choosen and templates used to edit image

Response from Maglr

Hi there Amine, thank you that you took the time to leave your valuable review.

It is true that our advanced Pro content editor only supports Google Chrome at this moment. This is because Chrome supports most of the HTML5 functionalities. But for our drag-and-drop Block editor, as well as all of the output that you create with Maglr, are all compatible with the Mozilla Firefox browser.

To clarify, our platform offers two types of content editors: a user-friendly drag-and-drop editor to quickly create digital publications and an advanced editor where you have the complete creative freedom in designing digital content. Both tools also offer an extensive library set of templates that you can choose to start with.

If you need more information about the possibilities of our platform, I am happy to help you. And if you need more time to explore our tools, let me know so I can extend your trial.

Thank you again.

Kind regards,
Berry van Elk

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Arjen Moes

Versatile editor for the demanding user

Reviewed 2018-01-22

Pros
I've been using the Pro editor almost daily since it's release in May last year. It is one of a kind, with many features not found in similar products. Stability has also improved alot lately.

Cons
Layer masks(to combine with animations) would be a nice addition that can benefit most users. The interface could be more customizable.

Kenneth Becaro

Perfect software for interactive presentations.

Reviewed 2019-05-25

Pros
It's a great software very intuitive and straightforward,it has a lot of features and you can also create your own designs.

Cons
There's no copying scenes and pages,its a little bit of a hassle and a downside to this software but nonetheless it's great.

Response from Maglr

Hi Kenneth, thanks for the review and your positive feedback.

The cons you are writing about are available but maybe a little bit hidden. In the Pro editor it's possible to copy scenes & pages, but you can also import multiple elements from different pages into you canvas.

Frank U.

Maglr Is Great For Content Marketing

I like it!

Pros
Maglr basically offers a publishing tool to convert your content into a visually appealing story. It runs fast and it is easy to use and design. I like that you can come up with your own templates if you wish.

Cons
The fact that I can't copy from one scene to the other. That's a problem for me.

Response from Maglr

Hi Frank, we appreciate you took the time to review our platform. Thank you for doing so! The feature to copy from another scene is actually possible but a bit hidden within the editor.

Within the Pro editor, go to 'Options' and choose 'Import Objects' to copy pages, elements or complete scenes from other publications.

Thank you again. Kind regards, Berry van Elk

Anonymous

Great but could be better

Reviewed 2019-11-19

It's quite dynamic in function but can be used accordingly for stringent tasks as well.

Pros
Ease of access and friendly UI. It was clean and minimal design.

Cons
Fonts doesn't go along with the UI and sometimes takes time to load up but that could be an system issue as well so benefit of doubt here.

Response from Maglr

Hi, thank you that you took the time to leave your review of our content creation platform. If you've got more constructive comments about how we can improve Maglr, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

Good and useful

Reviewed 2019-11-19

Pros
It has everything a starter needs.Easy to use with many functions

Cons
Nothing realy that bothered me while using this software

Response from Maglr

Thank you for leaving a review after using our 14-day free trial. Hope you will enjoy our platform in creating compelling visual and interactive content!

Steven Broeren

A perfect tool for interactive presentations, online magazines and business reports.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-01-16

Easily create digital presentations and magazines.

Pros
It's easy to make a responsive presentation. It is also possible to create pages with a complex design. You can create your own design in the Maglr Pro version. You can use lot of interactive elements and import SVG (vector) files. Quick and good support.

Cons
Copying pages and scenes from other publications. Different text types in text frames do not work optimally.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Jennifer Griffith

Great product for a designer to use to get you to the next level

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-03-09

Pros
Maglr allows me to create professional material for clients who want to stand out from the competition. I would say my favorite thing about this program is how professional it looks and it is pretty easy to use. I don't believe the cost to be an issue if you use it frequently.

Cons
Copying scenes from one page to the next has been an issue but it just takes extra time to create it again on another page, doesn't bother me though.

Sofie Bauwens

Maglr is a joy for a designer to work with. It provides an answer to a lot of my ideas!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-01-05

Pros
Maglr runs fast and fluent. It's very userfriendly and easy to learn. Great features make great designs!

Cons
I can't copy paste from one scene to another. Sometimes that would be very helpful but hey, this is a tiny detail...