Maglr

Create, publish and analyse interactive content

Maglr Reviews

Pros

It's easy to use and very beginner friendly. The dashboard is great and very detailed.

Nneka O.

Ease of access and friendly UI. It was clean and minimal design.

A great number of templates to choose from makes it worth it.

Muhammad T.

It has a high price tag, but I don't think the value is bad as it delivers. If you don't have experience with this kind of software, may take some time to get used to it.

The pro version forces you to use Google Chrome which is very annoying if you're someone who is into privacy and browsers like Firefox.

Nneka O.

4.5

Maglr é a melhor ferramenta para demonstrar seus produtos ou serviços

Pros

Muito fácil de utilizar, cada passo de criação dos conteúdos são totalmente intuitivos, qualquer pessoa pode manusear a ferramenta sem nenhum problema, qualidade fantástica dos conteúdos, seja vídeo, apresentações ou revista digital. Temos utilizado muito o Maglr para divulgação do trabalho da nossa instituição, principalmente agora na pandemia. Tivemos uma ótima experiência na criação de uma revista digital sobre a comemoração dos 30 anos de fundação da instituição. A qualidade dos vídeos no Youtube criados com a ferramenta alavancou e muito os views do nosso trabalho. Como podemos colocar em outras plataformas a qualidade do material é sempre o mesmo: incrível, impecável, impressionante!

Cons

Em algumas ocasiões tivemos um certo trabalho para enviar os vídeos para o Youtube, por que a internet estava instável no momento. Seria bom se isso não afetasse tanto no momento de upar os vídeos. Mas nada que desabone a qualidade do Maglr

Get creative with marketing campaign

Maglr let me to be creative with my marketing material and content without a need to have a skills in graphic design, all I need is a creativity to make the content can attract interest of the crowd and achieve my campaign objective.

Pros

Maglr has a complete package to publishing marketing content and marketing funnels. Creating a interactive marketing content that can capture attention of our targeted audience. It has marketing template that are easy to arrange and play around it to have the best outcome.

Cons

So far, there are nothing to dislike with this software. There are some feature that can be develop to archive a better result, but that is only a minor problem. I'm happy working with this software.

Web Creator

My oil company doesn't need such web editor

Pros

It's easy using the dashboard,it contains the essential and basic options it provides a detailed data sheet with the essential attributes that can help data analytics get insights as purpose to increase number of views and minimize exits.

Cons

-The website doesn't support mozila firefox browser it requires only Google chrome. -As options it is far to be designed for professional editors,it needs amelioration in options choosen and templates used to edit image

Hi there Amine, thank you that you took the time to leave your valuable review. It is true that our advanced Pro content editor only supports Google Chrome at this moment. This is because Chrome supports most of the HTML5 functionalities. But for our drag-and-drop Block editor, as well as all of the output that you create with Maglr, are all compatible with the Mozilla Firefox browser. To clarify,...

Most comprehensive tool I've ever used

My workflow has improved drastically. Working for multiple clients can be exhausting and often you're rushing things before the deadline, but with Maglr I am able to deliver the high quality content that met every of my clients needs.

Pros

What it stand out to me the most was how easy is to create graphics and other content for my blog and my clients. I am also a community manager that manage social media accounts for multiple clients and this tool has made me able to generate high quality content, fast and easy, without having a high technical knowledge of tools like photoshop.

Cons

I think like with every platform out there, there is room for improvement, but there isn't too much things that I disliked.

Thank you for your elaborate and positive review! We're happy to hear that our platform greatly improved your workflow and the published results met your clients need. We're doing our best to provide a content creation platform where our users can quickly and effectively produce high-quality content without any technical knowledge. Thanks again for sharing your positive experience and happy creating! Kind regards, Marvin from Maglr.com

Perfect for Startups!

Maglr is one of the easiest platforms for marketers who don't have the technical expertise. The ease of use is very beneficial for those startups.

Pros

The products ease of use is one of the most captivating features of this app. Maglr studio allows users who have no technical experience into turning their content into a visual story.

Cons

The app is a bit pricey because of its monthly fees. I tried the 14 day free trial which I think can be continued to a much lower monthly fees.

Thank you for leaving a review after using our 14-day free trial. Happy to hear that you liked the user-friendliness and features of our content creation platform! Kind regards, Marvin from Maglr.com

Endless creativity

We can compensate for the disappearance of printed documents by offering more read-friendly alternatives. By quickly publishing campaigns and adjusting where necessary, we can quickly respond to our customers' needs.

Pros

As a graphic designer, Maglr offers you a unique number of creative possibilities. The software is user-friendly and ensures that as a designer you don't need much time to learn. No programming language or complicated codes. Maglr not only offers an answer for making commercial documents, but can also be a tool for a new art form. And, not unimportant: the fast and friendly help desk

Cons

Not really something that bothers me. Usually my questions are resolved by the help desk

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mieke. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

Excells at the publishing part of the process

Pros

There is a very large selection of already existing templates, which makes things easier for novices .You can also input animations and they can easily be customized to fit your frame. You can publish on social media directly from the program and I like that everything with Maglr is done "in-house".

Cons

It's a specialized software and as such as expensive . However the amount of work we do through it ensures that Maglr pays for itself . It's also overwhelming to use at the beginning unless you have someone knowledgeable tutoring you.

Hi Federica, thank you for using Maglr and sharing your experience. We're happy to hear that you like our platform and the use of our templates. Kind regards, Marvin @ Maglr

Perfect software for interactive presentations.

Pros

It's a great software very intuitive and straightforward,it has a lot of features and you can also create your own designs.

Cons

There's no copying scenes and pages,its a little bit of a hassle and a downside to this software but nonetheless it's great.

Hi Kenneth, thanks for the review and your positive feedback. The cons you are writing about are available but maybe a little bit hidden. In the Pro editor it's possible to copy scenes & pages, but you can also import multiple elements from different pages into you canvas.

Awesome solution but expensive

It is expensive but worth the dollar. If you have the money, go for it, it is great.

Pros

Easy to use, has great UI and a lot of templates (which makes it even easier). It is an all-in-one solutions for publishing in social media.

Cons

One of the best content management apps ever

Pros

User friendly and is extremely reliable for presentations.

Cons

Sometimes, it has glitches like not supporting a browser.

Thank you for using Maglr and sharing your review. We're happy to hear that our platform is user-friendly and reliable and if you have any more feedback then let us know! Kind regards, Marvin at Maglr.com

Maximum productivity

Apart from the free trial. Maglrs pricing is a bit expensive and ill have to wait it out. Other than that it has been amazing to see such output provided with such ease. Thanks for providing a generous free trial.

Pros

As a graphic designer/freelancer it has never been this easy to set up a beautiful campaign with such ease. Landing pages are a key to successful campaigns and maglr does what it does best. User friendly software which allows it users to make best out of it without much difficulties.

Cons

since chrome makes best use of HTML 5, firefox and edge lacks the ability to access the editor at its full potent. Would be amazing to see the devs provide quality of life updates frequently.

Hi Sayed Faiz, thank you for leaving such an elaborate valuable review after using a free trial. We're doing our constant best to provide a user-friendly content creation platform where our users can produce high-quality content and digital publications. It is true that our advanced Pro content editor only supports Google Chrome at this moment. This is because Chrome supports most of the HTML5 functionalities to create premium content in our editor. But for our drag-and-drop Block editor, as well as all of the output that you create with Maglr, are all compatible with the Mozilla Firefox and other browsers. We can't wait to welcome you back as a user when our platform and pricing suits your needs! Kind regards, Marvin from Maglr.com

Versatile editor for the demanding user

Pros

I've been using the Pro editor almost daily since it's release in May last year. It is one of a kind, with many features not found in similar products. Stability has also improved alot lately.

Cons

Layer masks(to combine with animations) would be a nice addition that can benefit most users. The interface could be more customizable.

Maglr Review

The website is user friendly,light and graphics used are also good.

Pros

Infographics used by the software and making a story a visually effective.

Cons

This software is really expensive and there are other software providing same services in a cheaper price.

Hi Bhushan, thank you for sharing your thoughts on our content creation platform with your free trial. We're constantly looking for ways to improve our platform, so if you have any more feedback let us know! Kind regards, Marvin @ Maglr.com

Maglr Is Great For Content Marketing

I like it!

Pros

Maglr basically offers a publishing tool to convert your content into a visually appealing story. It runs fast and it is easy to use and design. I like that you can come up with your own templates if you wish.

Cons

The fact that I can't copy from one scene to the other. That's a problem for me.

Hi Frank, we appreciate you took the time to review our platform. Thank you for doing so! The feature to copy from another scene is actually possible but a bit hidden within the editor. Within the Pro editor, go to 'Options' and choose 'Import Objects' to copy pages, elements or complete scenes from other publications. If you need more information about the possibilities of our platform, I am happy to help you. And if you need more time to explore our tools, please let me know. Thank you again. Kind regards, Berry van Elk

Creating Landing pages with Maglr

Cons

Dear Nneka, thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable review. It is true that our advanced Pro content editor only supports Google Chrome at this moment. This is because Chrome supports most of the HTML5 functionalities to create premium content in our editor. But for our drag-and-drop Block editor, as well as all of the output that you create with Maglr, are all compatible with the Mozilla Firefox and other browsers. If you need more information about the possibilities of our platform, I am happy to help you. And if you need more time to explore our tools, please let me know. Thank you again. Kind regards, Berry van Elk

Make your PDFs magical!

Pros

A great number of templates to choose from makes it worth it!

Cons

I wish there was a free version for people who aren't using it commercially.

Thank you for your review. Our platform can indeed be used to transform a PDF into an interactive digital content experience. We're doing our best to provide a content creation platform where companies can quickly and effectively produce high-quality content without any technical knowledge. We can't wait to welcome you back when you decide to use our product commercially :) Kind regards, Marvin from Maglr.com

Great but could be better

It's quite dynamic in function but can be used accordingly for stringent tasks as well.

Pros

Ease of access and friendly UI. It was clean and minimal design.

Cons

Fonts doesn't go along with the UI and sometimes takes time to load up but that could be an system issue as well so benefit of doubt here.

Hi, thank you that you took the time to leave your review of our content creation platform. If you've got more constructive comments about how we can improve Maglr, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Captivating visuals!

Pros

Not only is the product easy to use, it is also very eye-catching! The ease of access of being available on various devices makes it definitely convenient.

Cons

There are quite a few free/cheaper alternatives.

Thank you Bianca for leaving your thoughts on our content creation platform after using a free trial and found it easy-to-use. Hope to welcome you back as a user when you need to create engaging interactive content experiences again. Kind regards, Marvin from Maglr.com

Great Product, Slightly complicated for Mac users

Pros

Product was easy to use. It has all of the features I need and implements well into the business.

Cons

Can't find any faults with this software. It does everything I need it to.

Hi Connor, thank you for leaving your thoughts on our content creation platform. Happy to hear our product and its features meet your needs and implement well into your business! Kind regards, Marvin from Maglr.com

Maglr Review

Pros

It's very easy to use and intuitive, it speeded up the creation of landing pages for my work.

Cons

I didn't have many problems with the software.

Good and useful

Pros

It has everything a starter needs.Easy to use with many functions

Cons

Nothing realy that bothered me while using this software

Thank you for leaving a review after using our 14-day free trial. Hope you will enjoy our platform in creating compelling visual and interactive content!

Great product!

Pros

Very intuitive software! Animations are made very easy.

Cons

Small learning curve but when you master it, it becomes easy.

Dear Ramon, thank you so much for taking your time and leaving your review! We hope you continue to enjoy using our platform. And if you have more feedback or thoughts on how we can improve our product, please don't hesitate to contact us :) Thank you again for joining our mission to replace static content with interactive digital content experiences. Kind regards, Marvin Pranger Marketing

A perfect tool for interactive presentations, online magazines and business reports.

Easily create digital presentations and magazines.

Pros

It's easy to make a responsive presentation. It is also possible to create pages with a complex design. You can create your own design in the Maglr Pro version. You can use lot of interactive elements and import SVG (vector) files. Quick and good support.

Cons

Copying pages and scenes from other publications. Different text types in text frames do not work optimally.

Excellent tool for editing content

Overall, it is a great option for those looking for a content editing tool.

Pros

The program is practical and a powerful tool to transform ordinary content into extraordinary, at a professional level, just by choosing some pre-existing layouts.

Cons

It is an easy-to-use tool, but the learning time may be a little long.

Maglr review

Pros

the templates make publication really easy

Cons

dont really have any problems with the software

Thank you for the review Chansa! It's great to hear our templates made it easy for you to publish your content experiences online! Kind regards, Marvin from Maglr.com