Shopping Cart Elite

Today's Most Sophisticated eCommerce Solution

Shopping Cart Elite Reviews

Pros

The feature I like best is the Bulk Product Uploads and Changes. I am thrilled with the amount of time it saves me.

I was quickly attracted to the other sites they referred me to review that they've hosted on their server similar to what I was aiming to accomplish. Needless to say I was impressed.

gm

genera m.

Cons

Way too much work to integrate all your channels - support is terrible and non-responsive. Software frequently goes down and no one responds to your issues or know why it happened.

KK

Kevin K.

All in all, their mistakes cost us in lost sales. And the real irony is we switched from another competitor because we thought we could save some money as that service was quite expensive.

Listings being closed down. Groupings and collections being destroyed and listings being scattered.

3.8

Outstanding Customer Support

We are a builder and contractor supply servicing the construction industry since 1991. Mostly, we were worried about messing with a good thing. We already had a site that had worked well for us. We were most concerned about loosing SEO ranking and possibly upsetting existing customers. We switched the DNS settings and then waited nervously. We then sent out a mass email to our existing customers and...

Pros

Reporting - SCE has a built in reporting system that tracks everything.

Cons

Feature set could be more refined

Best Value Shopping Cart

"My name is Jeff Gast and I am the Vice-President of Central Parts Warehouse. We are a snowplow equipment and parts distributor along with truck equipment. We have a few websites that we are doing with SCE: centralparts.com, cpwtruckstuff.com, and eccowarninglights.com. There a lot of features we like with SCE. A few that come to mind is that they offer a complete solution. SCE has so many features...

Pros

Cons

Customer support could be improved

Run away from this company

Pros

Nice looking sites but that’s where is ends. Nothing works right and site always requires a tech to repair glitches. Still till this day problems that techs have not resolved. They recently cut staff so support is even worse now.

Cons

Terrible company. Promised 3 months set up that took them 18 months and never even fully completed the work. Site still doesn’t work properly and company fails to acknowledge or fix problems. Wasted thousands of dollars and time. The site is always glitching, their servers goes down for hours at a time on a regular basis. These guys over promise and way under deliver. I would run away from this company and look at X-Cart, Shopify or Magento...anything but SCE. By the way they will randomly overcharge your card with no explanation. These guys have terrible busisness practices that will likely get them shut down eventually.

Finally, a cart worth it's weight in gold

The reason I went with shopping cart elite after I checked out several other platforms is first, I felt like it was the complete package, inventory, website, marketing..... another thing was showing me how to save time with quicker shipping and back office details. The last thing was when I talked to Igor I felt he was way superior over any one of the other companies as far as understanding my business...

Pros

The development of the software is on going

Cons

Software UI needs a few more tweaks

Great eCommerce Design

Im the owner of Red Lion Motorsports LLC, an aftermarket car parts retail website and we distribute for over 1,000 brands at over 2 million parts available. I found that SCE was the best shopping cart program available. Its the best user friendly program, and the support they offer is top notch. The tutorials they make available really lend to their user friendliness. Also, design quality, money...

Pros

Its the best user friendly program, and the support they offer is top notch.

Cons

Need changes to their customer support system

Stress-Free Setup and Custom Features

Shopping Cart Elite has done an amazing job with our website. Igor, Korina, and the rest of the SCE staff were exceptionally professional and attentive, addressing each of concerns and requirements with ease. They removed the stress from the development process and worked with us to develop customized website layouts based on my unique designs. On top of a full featured cart system, part of our website...

Pros

Relatively cheap custom work and software customizations

Cons

Backoffice may take a while to get used to.

Best Choice eCommerce Software

I have to so say that Working with Shopping Cart Elite was far simpler than I ever thought. They were attentive to each and every detail we had and addressed each question quickly and efficiently. I highly suggest using there services for any small/large business looking to put there business online. With the interactive chat and helpful team we were able to develop our very own parts catalog and numbering system ( something which usually takes months and thousands of dollars to achieve), a new great looking website , and a complete SEO campaign. I cant wait to see the results from there handwork.

Pros

Working with Shopping Cart Elite was far simpler than I ever thought.

Cons

Steeper learning curve but well worth it

Full Featured eCommerce Software, Fair Price

Shopping Cart Elite provides us all the requisite functionality we need and at a price that is fair. If you are looking for a platform with good SEO compatibility, there is simply no better company to work with. They are constantly updating their software to add new functions and to streamline current workflow. This is no simple web hosting solution; SCE provides full backoffice features, reporting, tracking, data feed options, and payment gateway integrations. We are especially fond of the built in HTML/Block Editors that allow you to quickly and easily edit your website and content such as adding banners or integrating third party software (like Live Chat) in just a few clicks.

Pros

Fair Price for the Features

Cons

Support over Skype might not apply to everyone, specially companies with strict restrictions of Chat software

Amazing Features and Software

Shopping Cart Elite knocked our website out of the park. The SCE team were extremely professional and attentive, addressing each of our unique requirements with ease. They took the stress out of the development process and worked with me to develop custom layouts based on my unique designs. In addition to a standard cart system, part of our website required the development of a custom juice mixing widget that was expertly executed.

Pros

They develop custom layouts based on my unique designs.

Cons

A little expensive for startups

Incredibly "knowledgeable" onboarding staff

Didn't manage to use the software as incompetent staff did enough damage to my business to warrant cutting them off before they did more. 4 MONTHS of them mucking around and accomplishing nothing constructive.

Pros

Very diverse and promising software. The reason I engaged with these guys was because I saw the potential in the software. And for what it does it was much more affordable than other competitors as well as a lot more flexible.

Cons

The software is fine, my big issue is with the support team that royally screwed us. - Onboarding mandatory and expensive - Onboarding team (all 20 that were assigned to me) completely oblivious to each other's work costing us tons of mistakes. One of which DISABLED ALL OUR BEST SELLING SKU'S. On a Friday evening. That mistake costed us over the weekend. - Constant other mistakes. Listings being closed...

Full Featured eCommerce Software, Fair Price

Pros

Fair Price for the Features

Detail Oriented Support Team

I have to say that working with Shopping Cart Elite was a lot simpler and straightforward than I ever thought. They paid attention to each and every detail we had and answered each question quickly. I strongly suggest using their services for any small/large business looking to put their business on the internet. With the active chat conversations and helpful support team we were able to finish our very own parts catalog and numbering system (something which usually takes a long time and a lot of money to achieve), a new amazing looking website, and a comprehensive SEO Campaign.

Pros

Simple and Straightforward System

Cons

Slightly higher initial investment than competitors

Detail Oriented Support Team

Pros

Simple and Straightforward System

Cons

Slightly higher initial investment than competitors

Shopping Cart Elite has shown us that they are very professional and offer great Customer Service.

Pros

We needed a platform that would take some time out to understand what our business was about because without that, we knew no one would be able to undertand what we were looking for. Shopping Cart Elite did that with their in house Business Analyst who met with us and not only listened to what we were looking for but, also provided us some insight to help us moreso understand the things we needed to take into consideration from our side in order to get to the goal we were all aiming for. We am very happy with Shopping Cart Elite and we look forward to exploring their many other Expert Services and expanding on those in the very near future.

Cons

All the eCommerce features you need

Shopping Cart Elite has every feature your business will ever need and more. If you find yourself looking for a feature that will benefit your customers and it is not something already developed then just call them and they will do everything in their power to include it in the next software update. The tutorials in SCE are great and they make the set-up simple to go through and at your own pace. If you have a question about anything that hasn't been covered by the tutorial, then just call them. Definitely an A+ in Customer Satisfaction!

Pros

Run your entire business with one software

Cons

Utilizing all the features may take some training

Stress-Free Setup and Custom Features

Pros

Relatively cheap custom work and software customizations

Cons

Backoffice may take a while to get used to.

Could Never Produce Anything

Pros

Customer support was very responsive. The Skype group coordination works very fine. There's a response in a high % of time.

Cons

I spend three years in setting the store and that's it. The store never worked. Not suitable for the automotive industry for sure. They have a very high employees turnover and lost most of the continuity of the work already done when a new employee arrive. For the inversion in time and money I did it's expensive. Never could sell anything. Suitable for small inventory only (I think).

e-commerce for automotive

Pros

From the outside looking in at first they seem like the best site to utilize in order to get my ecommerce auto parts site off the ground. I was quickly attracted to the other sites they referred me to review that they've hosted on their server similar to what I was aiming to accomplish. Needless to say I was impressed!

Cons

I've utilized their product but when I wanted to hire my own developer it was very difficult. Shopping cart elite forced me to use their hourly developers which cost an arm/leg. I was under the impression when using their first month service it would benefit me by hiring my developer which is cheaper but more than capable of taking on the task to build my auto parts site. In the end I chose not to use their service based on their high fees to make more money from me as a new customer.

it was easy to use but it can be made more user friendly

I loved it i hope i would be part of this team who created this product

Pros

product is well maintained and it is going to be the best shopping cart in the future. Alot more can be done but for now i think it is one of the best shopping cart.

Cons

the trial should be of one month so that user should be able to go thoroughly and able to find out how this product would benefit him.

A complete e com solution

This is one product we have complete faith on. We usually recommend this to our clients if they want to set up a e-com platform. The best feature is its ability to integrate with multiple ecom channels without using any other program. IT basically handles everything for you, so you don't have to worry about anything else.

Pros

automation, access to various channels.

Cons

The integration process might be cumbersome

Do NOT use this software

Absolute worst experience I have ever been through

Pros

Nothing - there is not one valuable piece of their software that is worth pursuing.

Cons

Not a web interface, program runs on your desktop. Way too much work to integrate all your channels - support is terrible and non-responsive. Software frequently goes down and no one responds to your issues or know why it happened

Great product

It is a great product. It has the best features and most usable. There are few e-commerce which offers such features, if you wanna checkout this website tiptop shopping cart (www.tiptopshoppingcart.com), you would feel the great features like this.

Shopping Cart Elite Review

Shopping Cart Elite contains almost every feature you need to run a business. Their team is willing to listen to your feedback and develop new features that you may need!