Terapeak Research Reviews

Pros

My overall experience with Ebay has been amazing. It should be noted that Ebay's customer service is amazing, if I've ever had any issues, they are so quick to resolve those for me.

Jaspreet K.

Jaspreet K.

Cons

Some sellers offer fake items. So we should something for that case.

Dinesh S.

Some salesmens offer fake items instead of what they need.

Sajith N.

But there are some problems regarding this app. When we searching for any product sometimes appears irrelevant results.

4.4

Amazing Platform

Pros

I've been using Ebay for over 15 years. I love Ebay's ease of use and multiple benefits. One of the cooliest features introduced a few years back was the "Ebay Bucks" that they offer for for random purchases throughout the site. Throw in the low rates for selling products and you have a great potential to make profits!

Cons

This isnt so much an issue with Ebay as it is wit state laws but I do not feel an individual should be paying sales tax for used products.

Quality products at you finger tips...

eBay is a fast & reliable online store place for purchase quality products with money back guarantee.

Pros

I have been using eBay since 2012, as a buyer I'm truly satisfied with the products available in the online store. I have freedom to select what ever the product according to price & quality. "Free Shipping" & "eBay Money Back Guarantee" are the two options that I like most. When using the free shipping option I just want to pay for the price of product only & specially "eBay Money Back Guarantee" gives the money back to the customer via seller if the received product is not up to the seller description.

Cons

Sometimes filters under "Search" option leads to show miscued or irrelevant products as well due to too much filter options.

Frequent usage of this software

Additional training is required to use this software effectively.

Pros

As I haven't used this software but helped to purchase it for others to use, I have done the research on this. It seems that it has more features to make the work easier.

Cons

Since I had a conversation with other colleagues regarding this software, it seems that training is required to use this properly.

Hard to find relevant results

I can see how some might find this a powerful way to research potential sales avenues, but it didn't offer any more information than a casual eBay search for my particular needs.

Pros

It is integrated with eBay, so it is easy to find from the Seller's Hub.

Cons

I found it difficult to find relevant results when searching a term. And, unfortunately, there wasn't enough information when I would find something relevant.

Used this for 6 months, it is good

Terapeak is great and I would recommend it to any ebay seller.

Pros

This makes it easier for sellers like me because often times we don't have a clue about ebay's metrics making it difficult for us to sell things. This research tool which is combined with the advanced store membership (costs £59.99) gives you access to all those metrics allowing me to choose things to sell with more confidence!

Cons

It can sometimes be quite complicated and hard to read for me. I can see terapeak is in its early stages so I believe they will eventually simplify the system. For example, it would be cool if it took on its own unique design instead of the design of ebay. However, I am very happy with the software.

Amazing tool to find sale price comps

Terapeak is an awesome tool for anyone who sells on eBay. It will pull up sold listings that you can’t view on eBay itself. This is an amazing tool to help price items you may not know much about!

Pros

I love that this will show older auctions / listings and show me what specific items sold for- helps me price items I’m uncertain about.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. I absolutely love this app! It has helped out tremendously!

It’s okay

Pros

Now eBay is kind of tricky. I’ve gotten phones , tablets , clothes , etc from this site. It’s a lot of tricky things about these 3rd party sellers

Cons

These foreign sellers are not fair on this site some are reasonable some are not you have to be careful

Awesome ebay research tool

i was alway able to create proper listing titles and to choose the hottest products using terapeak

Pros

It's always important to know what competitors are doing on eBay Terapeak is well integrated with and around everything eBay your always able to find such information through the data you have access to

Cons

sometime it can feel like information overload the amount of data they provide so you could start to overthink your strategies

Very secure application to buy and sell ANYTHING!!!

Pros

Ebay makes it very easy to browse millions of items for sale. Things you may never find in a store. It also makes it very easy to sell items. They have great security and protections in place for both parties. So you can buy worry free as well as sell worry free. Plus you can bid on items and get them for a lower price than you'd find anywhere else.

Cons

I guess the hardest part is placing a bid and having to wait to see if you won!

Terapeak software

Overall I think its a good application just isn't for me

Pros

The variety you are given to choose from is amazingly there and you are assured to find what u are look I for

Cons

Buyer's can chose not to refund you even if you are owed a refund based on their applications. I don't like that you don't ave choices

Ebay your partner in e-shopping

Ebay is the most popular e-shopping method all over the world. It has a good user interface that can handle easily. So many sellers have connected with this network so we can choose a product as to our exact favour. We can search products easily because it has categorized searching function. And also we can filter the searching results by product propertiesg. They are very useful to choose best product....

Pros

Categorized searching feature. Secure payment system(paypal). Offers.

Cons

Inappropriate results appears for searches. Placing bids.

EBay is a great site and app for buying and selling

Pros

EBay has an eBay bucks program and PayPal is accepted as a form of payment.When you get $5 or more in eBay bucks you can deduct eBay bucks from your purchase.

Cons

The cons to buying on eBay are sometimes you pay for items and sellers never ship them or provide a tracking number.A con to selling on eBay is the sellers fee that you have to pay.Another con with eBay is sometimes buyers win your auction and never pay and you have to relist item.

Industry leader for years as the go to online pricing guide for all E-commerce platforms

Solves the most important questions in the e-commerce reselling space. What to price items. Trending up or down categories and/ or single items. Real time data. Best time of day for sales. Everything is available.

Pros

Always updated. Has grown as E-commerce has grown. Ease of use. Thorough anaylitcs for either a single item or an entire category.

Cons

Ease of contact for customer service issues. Some items research don't index as well as others (depending on platform searched).

Ebay

I was able to get the items I needed very quickly at very low prices.

Pros

This makes it easy for anyone to take home whatever they want. This can be purchased at very low prices.

Cons

Some salesmens offer fake items instead of what they need.

Is eBay a good place to shop?

They have a great website! 4.5! ;)

Pros

Easy to sell your stuff on eBay! Lots and lots of collectibles! New and used devices and game consoles! Mostly good prices! Get rid of old stuff others may want. Able to list something in less than five minutes, it’s that easy! Tutorials! You could just shop all day and night nonstop! Fun to use! 100000x better than Craig’s list! Yeah!!!!100000000000000000/10

Cons

When you sell something, eBay will take 10% of the sales!

Anything. Anytime. Anywhere

My opinion ebay is perfect. It is a fast and reliable online shop.

Pros

This makes easy for anyone. Anything, anytime, anywhere we can purchased at low price. There are many categories with coolist features. Sure enough we have freedom to select what ever the product according to price and quality.

Cons

Some sellers offer fake items. So we should something for that case. We can get few mandatory data about each item from the sellar.

Best Thing Since Slice Bread! 🍞

Its flawless and elegantly crafted software dedicated for the best users experience.

Pros

Okay, if you want me to compare eBay to amazon you better check a different review. Still here? Well, the software is simple. Few keywords are needed, there are a lot of options to choose from, plus I like the fact that they give you options for what you may want. There is a wide range of products from kitchen utensils to lawnmowers. The search engine is fast and furious, I like the colors, settings, and display for either buying or selling. I think its also great when it comes to price options. You can always get a better price. What more can you ask for? 🙂

Cons

I think it goes without saying I like there software. The only thing I dislike most of the items are limited to the certain regions,

It is very easy to use as a beginner

This application is useful for people for fast searching

Pros

We can search our product and as well as related products and offers

Cons

While filtering some products our target one is missed in sometime

Terapeak Research, remarkable tool for sellers

I´ve been using Terapeak for 2 months and I´ll fnd it really easy to use that is ideal for those users that don´t have the time for learning how to use a much complex tool.

Pros

The menus are quite interactive and intuitive, that makes an easy use of the interface.

Cons

I would add more customization options to the menus.

What review

Pros

I love that eBay has so many good deals for anything within your price range. Also, they will help you if you want to return your stuff and get a refund.

Cons

I least like if that sometimes you buy fake things without knowing, but if you put in a complaint then EBay with refund your money.

Terapeak research

Pros

What I like about this software is that you can get anything off of eBay. They are also very customer friendly and will easly give you your money back of you want a refund.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that there a frauds there who will try to sell you fake stuff sometimes.

Terapeak, I just stated using about 6 months ago. Great so far

Helps me to check pricing of items, as an ebay seller that is very important

Pros

Like being able to get prices of items and what people paid.

Cons

Love it now that it is free. I did not sign up when it was paid

Terapeak Research

Pros

Terapeak, it does exactly what it is designed for, has given me the prices within 5 seconds, filtered at most to the lowest price, perfect.

Cons

Most information is irrelevant. Mobile app is sometimes incorrect.

Ebay

Nothing really

Pros

I love shopping on eBay because they have great price for me to buy right away.

Cons

Well i don't like when I have to use my PayPal card

Terapeak is super intelligent!

I found things to out source and make nice profits

Pros

I like how easy it is to find products to source and sell on eBay.

Cons

The price is kind of high but this software is very valuable