WebWave Reviews

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

elementor
eventcreate-1

Webwave is really fascinating for the user of WIX and other website builders. I mostly like its very clean and easy-to-use interface.
I like that it´s easy to use, quick support and great functionalities for advanced website developments.
This product is so amazing and ease to use for anyone that want to create web app for their business.
The downside of WebWave, sometimes it took a little while to load the page on the frontend and backend. And for regular people, the editor page can be overwhelming.

Devon C.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Excellent Website Builder

My overall experience has been really good. I was able to publish my website without any issues.

Pros

Very easy to use. It has a lot of great features that are included in the price like video hosting. The drag and editor is one of the best on the market.

Cons

I currently do not have one to share. Overall the product works really well. They limit the size of the video you can upload to your site it would be nice if they increased the size that is allowed.

Thank you for your honest opinion!

HR

Helen R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

The learning curve is 100% worth it

Once you have the hang of the software it's a breeze. It's so well organised and easy to navigate that the user experience and build becomes very fast and dynamic. It's extremely well priced for what you get. I'm in Australia and there is outstanding customer support right here in Australia. The platform also has an agency aspect that is really easy to use and navigate. It is a true drag and drop builder. *****It's the perfect solution for DIY website if you're willing to learn how to use the platform and let's face it whatever platform you choose you will have to learn anyway *****If your just starting out as an agency Webwave is a platform you really must consider.

Pros

-It's a true drag and drop builder that does not require any knowledge of coding whatsoever. -What you see on the page is what you get when you publish, with the exception of external code, but the publishing aspect as you build is fast and easy to use, so you can see in real time as you build how the page will look even including the external code you may have embedded in the page (for an email optin, podcast player, youtube video or ecwid store etc). -It's pricing is very competitive so much so that it's tempting to entirely rebuild one of my other websites to bring it onto the WebWave platform. -The customer support, right here in Australia (where I am) is outstanding. -Most of all, once you learn the platform it becomes logical, fast and dynamic to use.

Cons

Currently the help docs are hard to search, I know Webwave are working on making their help database more accessible. The customer support is outstanding and does make up for this. At first the platform can seem a little complex, but once you get the hang of it, it makes sense and it's fast and easy to use.

Thank you for your review. To make it easier to work with our website builder we are currently preparing extensive video tutorials. They will soon be published on our youtube channel.

JP

Jean Pierre M.

Pretty interesting All-in-one solution

For any small business that needs basic stuff without messing with WordPress, this solution is to consider but if you need more advanced solutions that would rank higher in performance, you might find other products

Pros

Pretty complete cloud solution for everyday sites. You can create a site very easily with drag-and-drop solutions. You can customize a lot of things like animations, hover states, and small details. Seo settings are pretty basics though. You can create different language versions. You can tweak SEO on site settings wich is great, that's a good point. It's between Webstarts and Sitejet

Cons

Lack of elements and performances, I get a D on GT Metrix and it's not that good. It should be improved to be used professionally. I couldn't find Schema for SEO but you can add it in the head part. No way to translate the cart and checkout part. May be I couldn't find it...

The WebWave shopping cart and checkout is currently in English and Polish. We will also introduce new language versions in the future. If you have any problems with our tool, please report them to support so that we can fix them quickly.

TV

Tony V.

Design, 1-10 employees

Webwave: The best kept secret in website design and hosting

We were looking for an affordable CMS design and hosting platform that would give us improved design capability and allow us to host and support the websites that we build for our clients. After using and testing Webwave for several months we found that this Polish based company was indeed very active in terms of developing new features and responding to technical support enquiries. Webwave really do excel in the area of technical support and they actually listen to feature requests and implement them if it makes sense for the majority of users.

Pros

While the Webwave editor takes a bit of getting used to, it's well worth the effort. While it's similar to WIX with its drag n drop element placement its more powerful in terms of precision placement of elements and the effects you can create on the page for all types of screen sizes and resolutions. It supports responsive design views for Desktop, Tablet, Mobile Portrait and Mobile Landscape which can be individually switched on or off in the editor and publishing modes.

Cons

Webwave's editor does have a longer learning curve if you're used to using something like Weebly. However, Wix users will be a lot more comfortable using Webwave since their editor works in a similar way by allowing you to drag and drop an elements onto the page and then customise attributes like colour, visibility, interactions, animations and layer position from the main design and setting panels. However, once you learn where all the design tools live and what they do, you can achieve some truly spectacular results.

Thank you for your opinion.

JA

Jinggo A.

WebWave for Web Designers

Pros

It is well suited for designers who'd rather focus on aesthetic and functionality rather than coding. It works like a typical graphic design software but the output is an advanced website that requires no programming background. You have full control and the freehand to make it work and look like in different screens up to the smallest details. As a designer, I hate templates and I truly don't need one when you can design all you want with the available tools and features. I finally can design a blog and forget about Wordpress. It works as a web app as well which is not possible in other platforms.

Cons

It is still a work in progress. Email integration is limited and not available to major platforms, not much options to design a complex menu, shadows not possible in text, no data integration to enable a more advanced website that requires some logic, and so on. It has become expensive and more than tripled its price since I started using it. It is generally limited to simple websites, at least for now. However, I believe in the team behind this software and in their vision for this product. It just keeps on improving and for sure it will be a much better software down the road.

Most of your comments have already been implemented. Now the website builder is much better. Test it again :D

TM

Towarzystwo M.

Arts and Crafts, 11-50 employees

Good easy creator

Pros

The most nice is easy creator for begginers.

Cons

They could have more options for pay for small companies.

Thank you for your feedback, we will most likely add more payment methods to shop in future, shopping cart is being developed constantly. We will inform about it on our website and on FB group.

LR

Luke R.

Design, self-employed

A fast and responsive web builder

Pros

The speed of the platform is really impressive. I love how easy it is to set up and use, while still offering ample customization. The team at Webwave really did well with creating this system.

Cons

A lack of a portal for client uploads. CMS is a little lacking with only a blog.

Thank you for your opinion. Please enter your ideas for new features here: https://vote.webwave.me/

Publishing, self-employed

Webwave delivers on its promises

Having just started a new endeavor in an entirely new industry, I needed a website that looks great, functions correctly, and doesn't require lots of time to maintain. Webwave delivered.

Pros

Webwave provided everything necessary for me to create a website for my fledgling micro-publishing endeavor quickly and easily. Before using Webwave, I thought their claims of "drag-and-drop" might be hype. Not so. Webwave really is as easy to use as they advertise, and my site looks great across devices regardless of screen size.

Cons

I had only one problem using WebWave. A short, looping video (MP4) on my site displayed on Windows and Android but was missing on iOS. Since WebWave builds the page for you, I couldn't fix the problem on my own. I reached out to support but didn't receive a fix. In the end, I swapped the video for an animated graphic (GIF). It works fine everywhere, and I'm happy. A slight bump on an otherwise smooth road.

Thank you for your honest opinion. Actually, we already verified this problem. MP4 videos do work on iOS, but under one condition - when you have battery saving turned on, the video will not be displayed. It's probably matter of iOS system itself - it doesn't play mp4 videos in browser with battery saving. When you turn it off, you will be able to see video.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Robust SEO Site builder

I am liking this builder, what is important is stability and be able to manage everything in one portal

Pros

Love the instant SSL, this save a huge amount of time trying to figure out the cloudflare dashboard. The builder is build for SEO optimization, this is really fantastic with plenty of very nice looking templates where we can make instant changes to

Cons

there is a learning curve to use it, but always start with playing around with the templates to get used to the flow and structure of the builder

To make your first steps in our tool easier, we recommend taking a look at our knowledge base: https://help.webwave.me/ and also at our YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/WebWaveMe/videos

Calvin S.

Education Management, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Solid Website Builder

Pros

I have been following Webwave for over a year now and they have had regular updates. Customer support is fast at replying to my questions. I have some clients who are looking to put their business online. Webwave, with their agency features, is a great choice for me. I can white label their web builder with my own CNAME and logo. Very professional!

Cons

I still needed to view their help articles to get going, hopefully in the future they can make the interface a bit more intuitive. Also, the load time in the builder can be slow.

Thank you for your honest opinion, we're glad that you liked our support and agency features :) I recommend checking our website builder now - couple of weeks ago we updated the appearance of the panel in website builder, we also improved UX.

JW

Jim W.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Solved a critical problem

I've only found a few things that are missing, but I've found many more things that are new to my toolbox. All in all, I could not be happier.

Pros

I used Adobe Muse for years. Adobe drop Muse. While it still works today, it may stop with a future system update. I've been looking for a replacement. Webwave is it. The free trial has been wonderful as it lets me build my existing sites, put them online, and while it has the Webwave ad, at least I can see that it is working as I want it to work.

Cons

This doesn't seem to let me design using my iPad Pro. It says the screen it too small.

Thank you, happy to know you chose Webwave as replacement for you previous website builder :) If it comes to using website builder, you should use desktop version of borwser (Chrome/Firefox), that's why you can't do it on iPad.

Guillaume Denis D.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Le builder de Webwave est vraiment exceptionnel !

Je pense que Webwave est une bonne alternative à Shopify ou encore Wordpress. Beaucoup de possibilités de Design est le builder est assez intuitif.

Pros

Le builder de Webwave est vraiment exceptionnel !, , il offre beaucoup de possibilité d'animation pour rendre votre site professionnel... personnelement je suis fan de Ken Burn Effect. Webwave offre enormement de possibilité : - Builder disposant de la quasi intégralité des fonctionnalités SEO - Création de Store, trés simple est intuive avec des possibilité de design exceptionnel, est l'ajout de produit se fait vraiment trés simplement. - Création d'un blog trés simple, facilement intégrable. - Possibilit d'ajouter différents Roles dans le builder. - Le plan Agency permet également de faire du White Label

Cons

Ce serait sympa d'avoir plus de possibilité de théme pour le blog, mais vous pouvez ajouter tout ce que vous voulez dans la partie création de l'article : images, videos, embed. Mais vous pouvez créer votre théme vous même. - Checkout disponible uniquement en anglais pour l'instant mais les developpers sont trés disponibles et à l'écoute.

Showing original review in French. See translation

Thank you for your feedback. At the moment we are working in English, but in the future there will certainly be other languages.

RJ

Rishabh J.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Incredible Piece of Software for Building Websites

Pros

Webwave is one of the easiest and intuitive website builders on the market. It literally functions like a design tool that eventually helps you design the exact same website without any hassle. The platform is also battle tested and has all possible features one could ask for.

Cons

Webwave is an awesome product and ticks all the right boxes. There are not many things to dislike about webwave but one of then on which they are working hard is introducing GeoDNS which which increase website speeds further. Hope this update seals the deal for webwave

Thank you! Actually we're working on GeoDNS right now - for now we're on step 3 out of 4. Some of domains were already transfered to our new DNS tool with GeoDNS installed - all domains will use it soon :)

KG

Katarzyna G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Product for total Rookie

Well done.

Pros

The product allows beginners to create a nice website. You don't have to be an IT specialist to take advantage of many options.

Cons

Although the website created by me is perfect sometimes errors appear after its publication. I had to solve some problems by myself. The help desk couldn't do it or it took too long.

We have improved our support, we have also eliminated most of the bugs. If you encounter a bug, please report it to support and we will fix it quickly.

Hoang P.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Webwave is surprisingly great!

Pros

I like that Webwave is very intuitive, with drag and drop interface for web-building. With a philosophy like Photoshop, I can visually design and build my site with no knowledge of coding. It is simple and very "What we see is what we get" - very familiar concept to "dinosaur" like me.I also find the templates available very helpful and usable - with a few simple click and customization the website is there to be used.

Cons

I just hope there would be more guidance on how to best use Webwave. There are tutorials for basic and it is also very easy to use, but I still feel that Webwave is much more powerful than just those basic. Some practical use cases or demos / video guides can therefore be helpful for exponential benefits of Webwave.

Thanks! I strongly recommend our Youtube Channel, where you can find long webinars about advanced usage of our website builder.

PN

Phil N.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Simple drag-n-drop builder that creates stunning websites!

Truly love this builder so much because it saves a lot of time and money! Now I can work more on things that matter because of everything about website building becomes easier using Webwave!

Pros

If you need to create a website that looks absolutely stunning but without the hassle of taking hours to build one, then use Webwave!

Cons

It's not something that has much concern, but the mobile view must somehow be modified in order to be used. But it takes just a few minutes to adjust!

Thank you for your feedback. We are still developing the mobile view.

AD

Aditya D.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Unbelievably easy web designer!

Pros

The website builder. It's very easy to customize. I was nervous, thinking it might be difficult as the website says that Webwave designer works like tools artists use. But it's easy kind of like Canva and it has a lot of freedom.

Cons

The website performance isn't the best. I'd like it to be faster. Also, there are some designing quirks. There was a rectangle below the footer which always showed an off shade of color. The UX could also be improved by eliminating the need to press OK to make a change (in text). Want fancier templates.

Thank you for your opinion. We are currently working on improving the code of our tool, which will result in a faster loading and display of the website. We are already seeing the first results. It will be much faster soon.

RA

Rezaul A.

Design, 1-10 employees

Huge potential for future

Pros

Really like the drag and drop feature overall. Has huge potential.

Cons

The builder takes a bit more time to load now. This can be easily fixed. i reckon nothing to do with software in general.

Thank you for your comment. This will be fixed. If you encounter any problems with our tool then please report it to our support so that we can fix it quickly.

Marc C.

E-Learning, self-employed

WebWave is awesome.

Pros

I don't have the skills to code but I expect my brand to look clean and professional. So if I wanted to change something with my website, I'd have to contact my web developer. It also would cost a certain amount to work with my developer. I can keep my costs low, without moving away from my brand.

Cons

Honestly there's not that much to dislike about WebWave. I have, however, noticed that loading times can slow down every now and then. In jumping over from Wordpress, I was hoping to find something with a faster load time.

Thank you for honest opinion. We keep developing our website builder to make it faster, more complete and easier.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Most easy to use website builder so far

It help me to save time to search for all the template and photo i need to use in the website

Pros

I used to spend a lot of time and money building websites, but I have found my solution with webwave website builder So far, this is the easiest builder I've found. Thank you so muchBecause my business requires many different types of websites, I spend a lot of time finding the right expert to help me. Getting the templates and my team now makes it easy for me to do it myself.

Cons

Nothing that i least like at the moment, I just start to use it one week, so far i am happy with itIt

PS

Piotr S.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Ease of use and number of funcionalities

Pros

ease of adding the SEO descriptions, blog with many advises

Cons

rotating the objects circle shaped objects any shape objects

Thank you for your review. Please add your suggestions at this link: https://vote.webwave.me/

Jao O.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Finally, something great for non-developers!

Webwave increased my productivity and increased my production. What I usually build for 3 to 5 days can now be done in 1 day or less. This is highly recommendable for non-coders, and for projects that have simple requirements and fast turn-around expectations.

Pros

WebWave is a website builder that lets you create fully responsive websites. The software has all the essential tools and features needed to develop a professional website. It's straightforward and easy to use, so even people who have never built a website before can do it with ease!

Cons

It just needs to add more fonts and make the editor UI/UX more modern to make it fun and persuading to work on.

We have a feature that allows you to upload your own font, which means you are not restricted in terms of font types. As for the UX/UI, you will be very surprised by the changes in a while :D

SA

Steven A.

Restaurants, 1-10 employees

A great alternative to WIX & Webflow.

Pros

I like the price the most when it comes to these types of service. Even if the price can be low on other web builders, it does add up over time.

Cons

The speed time is not as great compared to other web builders, but it does the job.

Thank you for your review! If you mean speed time to open websites created in our website builder, our IT team is working to make it better - we will inform about results on our socials

AA

Afroz A.

Easy to use and Fast Website Builder

Easy to use, user-friendly, and has lots of functionalities.

Pros

No training is required to start building a website, it is easy and user-friendly.

Cons

I didn't find any local SEO options in the builder.

In the website builder, we have the possibility to set up meta data for the website and also to connect SEO tools. If you cannot find where to do this, please contact us by e-mail or chat, we will help you.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

User friendly interface

It help me as a marketer to design landing page website easily.

Pros

Very responsive to devices. Easy to use. Nice template. Aesthetic platform

Cons

There is nothing that i did not like. The software is useful for my case.

Thank you.