modONE Logo

Mission control for your safety program.

modONE Reviews

Terry V.

modONE is Worthwhile

modONE has been a great benefit to our company. It has helped manage an area that was frustrating to manage in the past and there has been greater accountability as a result. From the moment we started setting up modONE, the support has been outstanding. When changes have been suggested to benefit the use of the system, the programmer goes out of their way to try to implement those changes. If they can't do it, they will inform you. If it's a good suggestion, they say, I like that idea, and next update there it is. The support is world-class.

Pros

The ability to view the dashboard in real time is a great feature. Having the ability to create your content with the help of SafetBot and the ability to embed videos into the content is a bonus. The fact that content can be resent to those individuals who may be behind or forgot to fully complete their safety discussion helps me to ensure all employees are getting their training. Also, the fact that no one has to download an app is great and was a main selling point for our company.

Cons

The audit function is my least used function. It is a great tool but we utilize an audit tool in another software program the company utilizes for job management.

SP

Steve P.

Warehousing, 501-1,000 employees

Best damn safety tool I have ever found!

Absolutely the best safety tool I have in my quiver that allows me to communicate with my employees, and they back to me, at a moments notice about risks and our companies vision to reduce that in the workplace.

Pros

ModONE is a simple to use content creator/scheduler that puts the information I want right into the hands of my workforce on a weekly basis. Annual Auditing and Self Auditing features help to prepare us for regulatory visits while verifying that the information is filtering to the levels it is needed. The ease of maintenance of the database and creating content means that I spend less time worrying about if thigns are correct and allows me to spend more time in the workplace. Being able to create, edit and schedule safety content far in advance, allows me to customize what my workforce sees and allows me to be able to fill as much of the calendar with safety messages as I want.

Cons

Sometimes an odd report is needed and is not available, however each and every time that this is brought up in conversation with modONE, they are quick to develop a solve that works for all of its customers.

MS

Mark S.

Renewables & Environment, 201-500 employees

Initial impressions

Fantastic. I believe that I matter, my company matters, and they are proud of what they do. It shows in how they interact-and after all, customer service is what these types of programs are all about. I saw I had a team alongside me as I built and rolled out, and I believe that team will be there always.

Pros

Customer Support is fantastic. Not only do I feel valued as a client, but the company is also transparent. Many companies tried to appear as if they had it all together but couldn't answer direct questions during the sales "pitch". With modONE, I tried the free trial, and just kept going and going, I compared many different programs before I purchased, and tired many free trials, using this as the standard that I measured everyone else against. I kept coming back to modONE. It's great to just be able to use a program, instead of having to spend hours to learn how to talk to it first.

Cons

No real complaints, they were still rolling out a feature I wanted, but gave me a work-around to get past its implementation date. Who does that?

Thank you so much for this positive feedback! We pride ourselves on engaging strongly to make sure that our customers actually get the improvement in safety that we promise. Thank you again!

AH

Ashley H.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

ModOne Health Care review

Pros

What I liked most about ModOne is having the complete control of being able to customize the safety content that we feel is most useful and appropriate in the healthcare industry. Any area of improvement that our facilities are facing, we are able to target those specific areas and create content that would benefit our safety awareness and improve the safety the cultures within the organizations.

Cons

The capability to choose between specific employees to initiate our monthly safety lotto drawings.

DB

David B.

Plastics, 51-200 employees

Thinking of using modONE? That's a no brainer!

Nothing but a positive experience with a phenomenal product and the team behind it!

Pros

The ease of use across the board makes this product top-notch. From scheduling content, to creating safety training, to sending alerts about bad weather. It has it all! It has made my job managing the safety program more organized and streamlined. Not to mention the improvement to our safety culture!

Cons

I have ZERO qualms with the modONE software. Anytime I have had a technical issue the support team has handled it within minutes!

TF

Tina F.

Great Program

Pros

What I like the most about ModOne is that the content goes to our team leads every week. Takes the guesswork out of it for you. Also, the best feature is knowing which individuals have not completed their meeting. Making sure information goes to each team member and crew.

Cons

Not really anything I like least about ModOne.

KC

Kyle C.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Industrial Contracting Review

Very happy with the overall out come of this program.

Pros

The various different subjects and content that is reviewed on a weekly basis. It provides important topics on a weekly basis for review with our employees.

Cons

Content could be little more in depth at times. Sometimes the safety talks are to bland.

MG

Matt G.

Great Software, even Better People

Pros

Support and customer service are second to none.

Cons

Only writing a con because it's required.

LH

Lyle H.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Mod One - Review from Insurance Consultant

It has been great. The end client loves the product and loves how it saves them time.

Pros

Mod one is automated. Anything automated helps the office team as NO ONE can find good help in the blue-collar industry.

Cons

Content can use a face lift, but I believe it is doing that now.

KM

Kimberly M.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Review of modone for the year.

Love the fact that any problems I had were resolved with a quick response via email or call.

Pros

Easy to input for the guys in the field.

Cons

They changed things around a few times. Once you get use to one thing they changed it.

BL

Bart L.

Insurance, self-employed

Modern Safety Engagement

Pros

It is easy to use, it is all recorded and takes away a to of busy work, so my clients can focus more on their actual jobs instead of worrying about safety and producing/recording content.

Cons

I do not have many issues with ModONE, just needs to continue to be made more efficient to use.

AT

Alex T.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Mod One

Pros

how it keeps the business owners compliant

Cons

The initial learning curve of using the system