WellSaid Logo
WellSaid

Create natural voiceovers for digital content.

visit website

WellSaid Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.42/10

Reviews by rating

My experience has been very positive, just helps me to work faster and the output sounds like real talent, not a creepy computer.
The company has horrible customer service and support.

Edwin M. R.

Insurance, 5,001-10,000 employees

not enough can be said about Wellsaid

Pros

This has the most customizable, natural, human-sounding voices that I have used, it also has the most variety of voices.

Cons

There are limitations on how much can be exported as a single clip, nothing that we couldn't work around with proper script planning

MC

Martin C.

Photography, 1-10 employees

The name says what it does.

Pros

I love that I can cut together a tutorial and add VO on-the-fly as I work. Projects move at light speed now and it's rare that anyone takes the time to write a proper script or fully flush-out the project. So at crunch time there's always last minute voice-overs needed to buttress the video content. This is a great way to fill that gap.

Cons

Maybe some ways to add drama to a voice when you need to get the listeners attention. Also, a lossless download format would be good to have.

NM

Nick M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

WellSaidLabs is awful

I paid for WellSaid thinking I could choose my 4 voices. Nope! And two of them are not good. Two hours in I asked for a refund because it was unusable at that point and was told to piss off. Then I found Synthesys and couldn't be happier. Cheaper plus dozens of voices. Better voices. And a 3-day money-back guarantee! Hands down the best deal I've found.

Pros

Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing!

Cons

It's not clear that you don't get to choose your 4 avatar voices when you sign up, and at that price, just having 4 is insane! And after 2 hours and figuring out that I was stuck with 4 they wanted me to use, I asked for a refund and was told to piss off.

LA

Laurence A.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

WellSaid AI

Pros

What I liked most about WellSaid was the quality and variety of the synthetic voices. They sounded natural, expressive and engaging, and they matched the tone and context of the text. I also liked the ease of use and customization of the platform. I could create, edit and download audio files in minutes, and I could adjust the speed, pitch and emotion of the voices. WellSaid was a great tool for creating high-quality audio content for my projects.

Cons

textWellSaid is a text-to-speech service that uses artificial intelligence to create realistic and expressive voices. However, it is not perfect and there are some aspects that I did not like about it. For example, I did not like the limited number of languages and accents that it supports. I also did not like the fact that it sometimes mispronounces words or uses incorrect intonation. Additionally, I did not like the high price and the subscription model that it uses. These are some of the things that I liked least about WellSaid.

ss

shivasish s.

Market Research, 501-1,000 employees

It is a business that focuses on producing AI-generated voiceover for both individuals and businesse

Businesses and individuals looking to quickly and effectively produce high-quality voiceover content should consider WellSaid as a valuable tool.

Pros

To analyze and comprehend human speech patterns, tones, and inflections, WellSaid's AI technology makes use of a neural network.By saving time and boosting productivity, this software can assist businesses in lowering the cost of creating top-notch voiceover content.

Cons

WellSaid may not be compatible with all software and platformsThe available voice options are limited, and they cannot find the perfect voice for their specific needs.

E-Learning, 501-1,000 employees

The most realistic voiceover/audio narration software on the market!

I use Wellsaid to make audio narration for videos, promos, online learning modules, and instructional videos.

Pros

The voices in WellSaid are mind-blowingly realistic. I love the feature of creation custom pronunciations for words the software might mispronounce. Also, I like the options of choosing which style you prefer per voice (narration, conversational, etc.) Finally, the multiple takes feature really sells it for me.

Cons

The only drawback to this software is the price. It's a pretty steep monthly/annual fee. However considering the cost of hiring a voiceover artist or the low quality of lesser priced software, it's worth the price.

kF

katie F.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Dont wait, but it now

Love this software and will continue to use it for all audio recording moving forward.

Pros

This software is so user friendly. Speeds up project time and editing - gone are the days of recording the whole course because as associate has left the company and the audio was in their voice. Lots of voice options.

Cons

Some characters can pronounce words in a strange manner. One voice struggled to say produce. was able to work around it by splitting the word to produce and it worked fine.

RS

Ryan S.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

No Access

Total rip-off

Pros

The voice quality was realistic but the voice would commonly mis pronounce names and certain words.

Cons

The company has horrible customer service and support. Bought the subscription and it let me use the trial and when the trial was up, I got locked out and I keep getting an error that I've "exceeded the number of login attempts for the day." So my whole project has come to a grinding halt and there's no way to cancel or get a refund. They'll take your money and lock you out of the service. Clearly an indicator of how they do business.

Ashlee A.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Startup Video Life Saver

Fantastic, this is feedback from someone on our demo video: "And WOW I LOVE the demo!!! Super memorable with really effective messaging."

Pros

I have a degree in broadcasting/mass comm so for the past several years I have been the VO on our videos and it was time to grow up. After some internet research I chose WSL and it has not disappointed. It is so easy to use that I started with a tutorial video and now I've used the voice on our main demo video. I love that it is no longer my voice (Founder) as it naturally makes us appear larger. Here is the video [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Cons

I would love a feature to slow OR speed the rate of voice. I would also love a "key" to better understand how to manipulate the inflection of the voice, currently it is trial and error and its not hard just a bit more time consuming to get it right.

Hossamudin H.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

The Best AI Voice generator, but Expensive

Great, but short. I could only use it for a month after the free trial due to the high price.

Pros

The quality. So far, it was the only tool I used, and clients never thought it was an AI generator.

Cons

The price. It is so high at least for me. I hope we've cheaper plans that can satisfy our needs, and help sustain wellsaid labs.

BC

Brayan C.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Deja de escribir y dictale a WellSaid.

Pros

Me ha permitido leer libros de una forma más tranquila cuando me canso de leerlos, este aplicativo me dicta lo que dice el libro o documento que seleccione.

Cons

A la hora de dictar al aplicativo si no se habla claro cambia las palabras.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

JH

Jennifer H.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Very WellSaid Software

Altogether, my experience utilizing WellSaid has been incredible. The program has been a godsend for producing polished voiceovers for videos and presentations. I would highly suggest this software to anyone needing a top-notch text-to-speech application.

Pros

WellSaid is one of my favorite text-to-speech applications. They give fantastic, realistic, and authentic performances.

Cons

The program's voice selection is quite limited when compared to other text-to-speech applications.

TH

Tricia H.

Airlines/Aviation, 1,001-5,000 employees

Review for Well Said

Pros

The software is easy to use and sounds natural compared to other similar programs.

Cons

Some of the voices could be a little more natural sounding, though there are many options.

Trisha C.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

AI Voice Generator

Pros

No one can truly tell that these voices of the AI are not real. It is incredibly realistic, and the inflection it puts on each sentence is always spot-on. The authenticity of the sound is unmatched.

Cons

At times, certain words can be mispronounced, however this doesn't happen often. I do wish that more voices were available in cheaper plans.