FinPro Reviews

5.0/5 (10 reviews)

Lauren Guadagnino

User-friendly reporting tool

Reviewed 2016-08-29

I used the reporting module to complete balance sheets, provide audit reports, complete revenue reviews against budget, etc. I was able to write various reports that could easily be tailored to meet any request. It was really nice having it all within excel - I didn't feel like I had to learn a whole new system and all of their tools when I was on-boarded.

Pros
No more waiting for reports to run and details to be exported - it all happens with a click of a button. It definitely made the day-to-day tasks easier, and therefore, I felt more productive and efficient.

Cons
I had a short (10 months) and limited experience (only used the reporting module), but I really enjoyed using the program and can't think of a con off the top of my head.

Response from FinPro Solutions

Thank you Lauren.

- FinPro Management Team

Lisa Baugh

Great financial reporting that saves valuable time!

Reviewed 2016-08-23

I use FinPro to automate financial reporting for daily output to business managers, board members/board decks. I also use it for balance sheet reconciliations and client level metrics reporting. Reports went from hours of work in Excel to simple push buttom updates allowing more time for analysis.

Pros
Ease of use, flexibility and reliability

Response from FinPro Solutions

Thank you Lisa, much appreciate your positive comments on Capterra.

Justine Rooks

A+ Service Every Time!

Reviewed 2016-08-29

My experience with FinPro has been top notch. The customer service cannot be matched by any other software company I have used before. The system is user friendly and allows for many views of my company's financials. The ease of integrating into multiple platforms has been extremely helpful for us.

Pros
The software is user friendly. Once you create a template it can be used continually rather than recreating each time. It also allows for quick and easy alterations in a template to fit new needs of the business. If a user mistake occurs we can easily correct the problem ourselves or with the timely help of FinPro employees.

Cons
None.

Response from FinPro Solutions

Thank you for the review Justine!

- FinPro management team

Steve Dexter

FinPro saves the day!

Reviewed 2017-01-18

Exceptional financial reporting tool, to be used in conjunction with Microsoft Excel. Ability to slice and dice between multi-currencies, legal entities and hierarchies. A strong forecasting and budgeting capabilities when you set up the individual templates with your own business drivers and assumptions, FinPro enables rolling 13 and/or continuous forecasting, since it automatically add actuals to a current or existing forecast. Very helpful for world-wide users, one can login from anywhere at any time through a VPN. Security functionality is unmatched.

Pros
Excel based and ease of use. Administration can be pushed out to the users.

Cons
None

Response from FinPro Solutions

Thanks you Steve!

Stephanie McNelis

Great Financial Reporting Software & Great Customer Support

Reviewed 2016-08-26

We've had very positive experiences with FinPro over the last two and a half years. We transitioned from FRx in 2014 and the implementation time was quick and the process was very smooth. Matt and his team are very knowledgeable and responsive.

Pros
Awesome customer support and the FinPro team is very responsive to our questions. Ease of use is another advantage and when we needed to add another reporting package to our existing package it couldn't have been easier to do.

Cons
None at this time.

Response from FinPro Solutions

Thanks Stephanie!

Jantzen McLellan

We love FinPro!

Reviewed 2016-08-25

FinPro is not only an awesome product, but the customer support is second to none. I use this piece of software every day and cant find a negative thing to say about it.

Pros
Ease of use, customer support, fucntionality

Response from FinPro Solutions

Hi Jantzen, thank you for the review. Much appreciated.

- FinPro

Tito Dang

User-Friendly and Amazing!

Reviewed 2016-08-03

I came from no experience in Excel let alone pulling reports and manipulating data. FinPro made my job in finance a lot easier to reconcile, view data, and provide a bigger and cleaner picture of the company's finances.

Pros
Reporting and quick updating. Great customer service and very friendly folks!

Aron Villa

A new era in reporting.

Reviewed 2016-08-22

This has helped us achieve a deeper level of reporting and analysis. Speed, accuracy and depth are some of the words I use to describe FinPro

Pros
Ease of use, speed, limited IT overhead, PRICE LEADER

Cons
I wish there was a general ledger within FinPro

Chris Konopka

Redefines What a Financial Reporting Package Should Be

Reviewed 2016-10-17

FinPro provides us with the ability to have our financial reporting information at our fingertips. Simple to use, and easy to administer. It's priceless.

Pros
Reasonably priced Simple to use but many advanced features No need to IT to administer the solution

Vishal Shivdasani