Coggle Reviews

4.63/5 (27 reviews)

David Gutierrez

Shareable Mindmaps for Life use and Work

Reviewed 2019-04-30

Thankful to have found this modern mind mapping app online.

Joseric Montemayor

Mindmapping our brains

Reviewed 2019-03-29

I use mindmaps for brainstorming sessions for business analysis and project management. Coggle is my favorite service to use! First of all, it works seamlessly with Google services, and so covers our sign-on and team drive integration. Sharing files is a no brainer because it so easy and its already saved/shared to the team via GTDrive. The coolness factor and user experience is what made it click for the team. It just looks so cool (its animation of branch sprouting, the options loop, and esp its color scheme!). Simple and intuitive to use. We use Coggle for collaborative work on the same mindmap (within the same war room in the office or together with those working from home).

Anonymous

Coggle is a great mind mapping tool for small businessess

Reviewed 2017-12-21

Easy way to record my thoughts; an organized presentation for clients; looks great; very fast UI; creating mind maps helps us organize our ideas for future products

Alvaro Medina

My collab mindmap for projects

Reviewed 2019-02-26

Collaborative. This is the best part of using Coggle. Brainstorming via teams is a breeze because each of our team members can use their own laptops and edit the same mindmap all at the same time. It's very easy to share mindmaps to other users, and it readily gets backed up in our Google Drive. It's beautiful. I love the look of it. It looks and feels very organic and so the team loves using it (the minor animations, the circle action buttons, the color combinations, the UX UI) we just love it. And when team members love the tools, they most probably end us using it (and having fun doing so).

Clarwin Castro

Coolest online mindmap out there

Reviewed 2018-04-04

I use mind maps to gather and organize ideas. Google helps out with the sharing and collaboration part since it's very easy to share and work together on a mindmap at real time. I love the color scheme, animation, and just how visually appealing this mindmap tool is. From my experience, if the tool is not easy to use and ugly, my colleagues tend not to use it. Backups is seamless via Google drive integration.

Josemaria Gabriel

Colorful Mindmapping Online

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Let Coggle help you put order on your brain's wonderful ideas, concepts, tasks, and what have you. It's colorful interface is so easy and fun to use. Mindmaps is now made collaborative in real-time.

Jared Warner

Slick and Powerful Mind Mapper

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-02-12

Very nice program, with room for improvement as well. Even with its few faults, it is still an important part of the creative planning process for me.

Adarsh Ramakrishnan

Awesome mind-mapping software

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-05-07

I've worked with mind-mapping software in the past (lucidcharts, insEYEte, mindmeister, etc.) and Coggle is a really solid platform. Easy to pick up and use, as solid integrations, and seems to perform better with every version! Awesome for quickly mapping out an idea and collaborating with co-workers.

Vanilene Rose Mendoza

A software that can help you from day to day

Reviewed 2018-06-12

The only software I know when it. comes to mind mapping. The color scheme is also helpful when dealing with may ideas

Functional mindmapping software

Reviewed 2019-05-13

Very great tool for organizing ideas.

Carolyn Velasco

Coggle is a very useful collaborative tool for organizing projects & activites through mind-mapping.

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Our infrastructure team uses coggle to help prioritize projects and to make it easy to delegate tasks and update each members of its progress. Coggle is very easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.

Anonymous

Best mind mapping tool used so far!!

Reviewed 2018-08-25

Free plan suffice my need but the diagrams are made public If workflow diagram is very big then we can save it in parts Workflow diagrams can be shared on email ID’s and multiple people can work at the same time that is a great feature. Export to pdf, image plain text easily. Versioning support is a life saver we can go back to any version and save multiple versions

mind map

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-04-19

I started to make mind maps. I always did them on paper, but it works here very nice. I could export it to text. I'll never go back to paper.

Excellent Mind Mapping Software

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Super easy to dive into using for basic mind maps - great for translating complex ideas into something that is visual and easy to understand

Online mindmaps

Reviewed 2019-01-09

Online mindmaps that are working great. I tried lots of paid and free mindmap soft, but this one has the best free version.

Matt Acton

Simple tool for mind-mapping... and maybe other things

Reviewed 2018-08-28

As I said above, this is a surprisingly useful tool for creating escape rooms. Maybe there is a group of people and business owners there to market it to?

Michael Wohlwend

Great experience using Coggle to organize concepts for corporate training.

Reviewed 2017-06-07

Sharable means of determining overarching structure of things, and organizing details into that structure.

Anonymous

Great tool for home or business

Reviewed 2019-02-20

Very cool way to visualize projects, and very functional even with the free version.

Mind-mapping tool of choice

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-09-29

I use Coggle to map out projects and ideas with multiple parts that I can't keep track of in a linear Google Doc. It's a great first step when I'm working out what exactly a project will entail, and I can add and move components more easily when it's represented in a non-linear mind map. This kind of visualization not only helps me, but my employer too - she is extremely right-brained and holistic in her thinking, so I NEED this kind of tool if I'm going to communicate with her effectively.

Justin L.

A great tool for mind mapping!

Reviewed 2018-06-27

This software allows the users to create branches, connections whenever you are trying to analyze complex things. The colors help since this makes your idea clear.

Hendra Pratama

I use this for visualize my ideas and their relationship

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-01-16

I can share my ideas to my friend, collaborate with other.

Ric Thakar

Really good web based mind mapping tool

Reviewed 2018-03-19

Very easy to use, web based, modern look and feel, free version is pretty comprehensive. Can download into pdf format

Leonardo de Andrade Cristovão

Awesome tool for mind mapping!

Reviewed 2019-05-10

I am very happy using Coggle and I would totally recommend it to anyone who wants to create mind maps

Using Coggle for work

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-10-23

i love it. i use it often. I use it for work, with team mates and in client workshops. Best to have the map made online, download, print it off for a workshop then have attendees edit it live, and you can capture their views on the digital version as they work. Very powerful tool.

Anonymous

Awesome free mind mapping tool

Used monthly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-04

Easy to use, visually appealing, super user friendly, and flexible mind mapping tool. I actually like how basic it is because I don’t want anything more complicated