ContentCenter Reviews

Pros

The best thing about this product is the customer support team, they are awesome and quick to respond.

Catrina M.

We have not optimized and taken advantage of all the tools MedForce has to offer, but hope to do so in the upcoming months and year. Thank you for your support.

Eric E.

Content Center is a very helpful, secure and organized way to keep documents together; the program's expandability is awesome.

Christine T.

Cons

The system was difficult to maneuver during the scanning process. If you miss a document, you have to rescan the whole batch.

Miriam M.

Tamara B.

Tab names can easily be changed by staff in error resulting in confusion by staff.

Amy K.

4.3

Medforce Overview

Medforce has been a great resource for us and our company. It comes with many options (many of which we do not utilize due to our workflow) that I think are great assets to the application. We recently started using the Command Center as well and while it is a learning in progress, we are becoming more and more favorable of the workflow. I think for me, the biggest plus is the Customer Support. The support team with Medforce has been a great asset. I know for sure that I drive everyone crazy:) They are very respectful and quick to respond to any issue we are having. Your support team is one of my favorites to deal with! Thank you

Pros

The best thing about this product is the customer support team, they are awesome and quick to respond!

Cons

The reporting, there are very limited reports and to get reports that we need, we are having to build on our own because the custom charges for Medforce to do so are outrageously high.

Very Good

I use the content center on a daily basis, I find it extremely user friendly given that the initial setup was done correctly. This would be on the part of your individual office.

Pros

I think it's extremely user friendly, easier to learn and easy to teach.

Cons

When searching for invoices and/or checks, I'd like to be able to manipulate the search a little more.... ie. I can search by payer name, but I can't search by payer name AND then arrange that in date order.

Hello Anita, Thank you so much for your review of ContentCenter. We're please to hear that you have found the product easy to learn, use, and teach. With regards to searching, we'd love to talk with you specifically about what data/reporting you're looking for and solve your issues for you. We believe strongly that you should be able to get the data you need, in the form that you need it, when you need it. We need to understand more to point you to the right answer to this particular issue, but we're confident we will find a solution. If it doesn't exist within the latest version, we will put it on the enhancements request list for a future release. Best, Ellen & The Medforce Team

Medforce

Pros

I love having the ability to create bins and setup how I want them, the ease with finding paperwork. we have our setup with certain order types and being able to just go into equipment order VS supply order is great. we use medforce for out electronic medical records. we also catalog all out checks received. What I like most is when you enter a check into deposit area if its a patient check it shows up in the payment bin under patient in content center. its very easy to scan checks, invoices, and patient records. I use the annotations a lot, this allows me to add sticky notes highlights, text box, circle and much more. I have been using this for over 5 years and still find new things that can be can be done all the time. all around I really like medforce

Cons

One thing that sticky have been asking for is a way to change the order of pages in a document without having to unstaple and restaple all the pages in the order you want. circle also don't like how easy it is for someone to move something accidentally if they are in the grey area and click the mour it will certain the document they were on to another bin. I tell everyone if you know you didn't make changes and it asks you to save when you are set up to say no but some people just hit yes. its easy to find and put it back to the correct bin but it is just a pain.

Nice software

Although our company does not use all of the features of this software, the ones we do utilize work fairly well. As with all software there are issues at times, however, the support team has been great at getting these resolved within a reasonable time frame. Some were addressed immediately and fixed, others had to go back to developers. They did keep us updated on the progress. Biggest downside is the fact that you have to use your mouse a lot with this software. No keyboard shortcuts within the screen, you have to click on everything. Hoping that they will make that less of a necessity in the future. All in all still nice software with a lot of growth potential.

Pros

The fact that we have limitless storage

Cons

To much mouse usage. It would be nice if the cursor moved to the boxes on the screen and you could tab thru them instead of constantly clicking.

Content Center Review

The Medforce Content Center is a good resource, overall. I have set up a tickler in the Content Center, which is working quite well. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Pros

The software is fairly easy to use and helps to increase efficiency and productivity. It is also a great tool for auditing purposes. Everything is safely saved to the cloud. There are several ways to make a tickler file which helps keep people on track. The ability to pull reports to track employees progress is another great resource.

Cons

Searching capabilities should be better. Moreover, the system should not have the capability of uploading PDFs, if customers are going to be charged to convert PDF's to Tiff files for better searching capabilities. It does not compare to ERP software in terms of integration, etc.. There are freezes and glitches.

VERY DIFFICULT

Having spent a couple of years working with the scanning/batch program has given me a head start. The options and tabs and number of times you have to click and choose for the fax feature of the software is NOT user friendly nor is it time effective. You never leave your chair! It takes more time to upload and save than just having them already done and scan.

Pros

easy to use to scan and save batches

Cons

receiving faxes, software, all the software uploads, software only works some of the time, too many options and tabs to choose

Hi Carrie, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're really sorry to hear that you are frustrated with the product. From your comments, it sounds like the majority of your frustration is with the faxing functionality. We'd like to explore this more with you and see if we can find a solution - including an option for putting an physical fax machine back on your desk that is integrated...

Our go to document imaging archiving software

We have used this software for several years now. Our company has grown a lot since beginning our use of MedForce. The advanced applications exceed our expectations every time. You will not go wrong implementing MedForce in your business.

Pros

The accessibility for even the novice user.

Cons

It can be too complex to use some new features

Medforce software review

All aspects are great, very easy to use. I wish our company utilized more of the features. I did not really rate customer support as I have never used it and I do not know the cost as I am an end user.

Pros

Ease of use, quality of the scans and ability to zoom in and deskew.

Cons

Nothing to not like, I really wish my company would activate more of the features.

Great Product

Our pharmacy has been using medforce for quite awhile and Content Center is a very valuable tool for our organization. We have the documentation we need right at our fingertips when we need it and we are able to sort it in a way that works best for our organization. Best system I've used in this industry, hands down. The technical support staff are excellent as well.

Pros

Cons

Can lag sometimes, but otherwise not much else.

Handles high volume of business

The software is capable of managing a very large volume of data without slowing and keeps everything straight.

Pros

fast

Cons

I don't have enough time to figure out the workflows, but they look easy and there is plenty of experts ready to help

Great Document Imaging System!

We have been using MedForce Document Imaging (Content Center) since 2010. They have an incredible support staff of personable and knowledgeable people that are always there and willing to help you when you need it.

Pros

Virtual Filing and Cataloging of our documents that integrates with our Practice Management System HDMS

Cons

that you cannot hide cabinets for end users that don't need to see or be in them.

New to Content center

customer service has been great! This change from manual faxing to electronic was a bit of a learning curve for me, however with the extraordinary help from your customer service and technical support the transition has been a lot smoother than I had originally though tit would be. After 20 years in the medical field I am glad that I work for a company who has transformed to an electronic version.

Cons

Medforce makes profitable sense.

We do with three people what most do with 6-7 due to the efficiency of Medforce from the document imaging to the audit assistance, to the fax solution.

Pros

How easy it is to use.

Cons

some of the notification reminders

It is a good system. However, I believe that the desktop format could be improved.

The ability to acess patient information from the past for billing purposes.

Pros

I like that you can access past patient information. The documents are stored in the system chronogically. They can also be accessed by the batch number.

Cons

Hi Miriam, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that you think our system is good, and we were also interested in your feedback on how we can improve. We forwarded your comments to our training team. There is absolutely a way to scan the missing document without having to rescan the entire batch. We also have capability to search older patient information. A lot of our clients rely on our software to assist in audits and we enable them to easily go back years and years to get the data they need. I have asked someone to contact you to show you. If you don't hear from us in the next few days, please reach out to our support team and they will walk you through the steps. Kind regards, Ellen & the Medforce team

Love Content Center

Our company uses MedForce Content Center as our document imaging system it integrates with our Practice Management System and is easy to use.

Pros

Cons

Process to set up a new bin

Good content management tool with customisable options

My overall experience with Content center is amazing and I would like to continue to use it furthermore.

Pros

Content center is highly customizable to your unique data with unlimited document storage space and also with full-text search.

Cons

It can be too complex to use some new features and it can take time to get to use those features and updates.

MEDFORCE FAX

OVERALL GOOD EXPERIENCE. SOME SMALL ISSUES THAT HAVE REALLY NOT BEEN RESOLVED, BUT NOTHING MAJOR. WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE RECEIVED BY STAMP TWEEKED A LITTLE WITHOUT ADDED COST.

Pros

CONVENIENCE AND ACCESSABILITY

Cons

NOTHING COMES TO MIND

Easy to Use!!

Medforce is the best documentation storage software I have used. It is so easy!! The linking to the patient account is the best and full text search is so useful.

Pros

The easy of use.

Cons

Which it linked to billing and inventory.

Great product

ContentCenter has improved our response time and decreased our missing/lost paperwork. Referral and Customer satisfaction continues to improve in relation to these two areas.

Pros

Once setup is complete, the program is very easy to use.

it is fair

When needing help it is hard to get ahold of someone also keep getting logged off of medforce. that is all

Medforce in the Workplace

The overall use of Medforce in the workplace makes our jobs a lot simpler. It is less likely to misplace paperwork when it is available right at your fingertips. It is easy to file paperwork in the system and the sections for the digital filing can be set up to mimic the hard copy patient charts. It is also very simple to print out paperwork when needed. Also, if you are using an online program, like Brightree for instance, you can right click the screen and find your patient in Medforce! When the system decides to act up, the customer service and IT crew get back to you in a timely manner, whether it be over the phone or via email. So far, we have had little issue with the program and it seems to aid in the productivity of the work environment.

Pros

The ease of access to patient files scanned in the system.

Cons

Helping other employees with the first password when expired. They always seem to forget their password or user id.

I LIKE WORKING IN MEDFORCE

I KNOW THAT IF I HAD MORE TRAINING I WOULD FIND MEDFORCE EASIER TO WORK IN, BECAUSE THERE ARE TOOLS OUT THERE THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT. OVERALL I LIKE MEDFORCE. ANYTIME I HAVE AN ISSUE IT GETS RESOLVED FAST.

Cons

Hi Tracy, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that you are finding the product meets your needs. We have several resources for training that you can take advantage of any time. We have live trainings by webinar every day. We also have an online repository of bite-sized training videos, each are between 8-12 minutes and focus on specific areas - so it's easy to get right to the information you need. Training resources are listed here: https://www.medforcetech.com/support-and-training/. If these don't meet your needs, please let us know and we can come up with options for customized training for your team. Kind regards, Ellen & The Medforce Team

Great System

I find very user friendly and very adaptable to different business models. Many of the functionalities in Medforce gave my office the ability to use one system for a variety of functions, very single use programs for single use functions. Much easier to be able to do several things from one place!

Pros

ease of functionality

Cons

not much training/support upon initial load

medforce review

for the most part i like using medforce content center. there are some features I would like to have in content center like to ability to delete a page without having to go into content center. But for me the biggest thing is not being able to move pages around. sometime when people scan things in they are not in order and there is no way to change the page order

Cons

Hi Altrina, Thank you for your review of ContentCenter. We're happy to hear it's meeting your needs. We are also happy to report that the functionality you'd like regarding re-ordering pages and moving pages around is indeed possible in the program. We will reach out to you directly with training on how to do that. Kind regards, Ellen & the Medforce Team.

Easy to use Medforce

Medforce is a great asset to our company. Any questions that I ever have are answered immediately or in a timely matter. That can be done by a simple phone call or a simple fax. The staff there are very kind and considerate and very precise on explaining exactly how to fix any problems that we had. It has helped us tremendously by becoming (just about) paperless. It is very easy to store our documents in a simple and timely matter. After storing each clients documents, it's just a matter of a click ( in the proper bin that you are wanting to read) and all the documents are there