Below are some frequently asked questions for EditionGuard.
Q. What are the main features of EditionGuard?
EditionGuard offers the following features:
- Easy to use eBook management web interfaces
- Pay as you go pricing model
- Real-time reporting capabilities
- Extensive mobile device and app support
- Both ePub and PDF formats supported
- Based on industry standard Adobe Content Server DRM
- Knowledgeable Support Team
- Documented API's for deep integration and reporting
- Amazon EC2 Cloud infrastructure for unlimited scale
- Zero capital investment
- Robust Java EE software core
- Loan or permanent eBook licensing
Q. How much does EditionGuard cost?
We have the following pricing information for EditionGuard:
Starting from: $49.00/month
Pricing model: Open-source, Subscription
Free Trial: Available (No Credit Card required)
Q. Who are the typical users of EditionGuard?
EditionGuard has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business
Q. What languages does EditionGuard support?
EditionGuard supports the following languages:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Q. What type of pricing plans does EditionGuard offer?
EditionGuard has the following pricing plans:
Free Trial, Open-source, Subscription
Q. Does EditionGuard support mobile devices?
EditionGuard supports the following devices:
Windows Phone, Mobile Web App
Q. Does EditionGuard offer an API?
Yes, EditionGuard has an API available for use.
Q. What other apps does EditionGuard integrate with?
EditionGuard integrates with the following applications:
Wordpress, Shopify, Magento
Q. What level of support does EditionGuard offer?
EditionGuard offers the following support options:
FAQs, Online Support, Video Tutorials