Koofr Reviews

Koofr

Secure cloud storage with multiple cloud account connections

Koofr

Review Summary

Pros

It is a good selection to save your files I have always recommended it to my colleagues.

Mariana I.

It is wide and effective, easy to use and it is integrated with other softwares like Dropbox, it has changed the way in which it stored all the important files and it has given me greater security.

Ethan G.

This is a very simple and easy to understand and to use a solution for managing Your cloud drives. Link management is a fantastic feature.

Edo M.

Cons

I couldn't find find away to connect other cloud accounts that I have so I was stuck on only 4 initial ones. Only 2 languages available.

Edo M.

Juan M.

It doesn't support direct uploading files from link.

Retno W.

4.6

Fabulous time saving app

The fact that all my files are available in one dashboard is the major benefit to me - no more searching over multiple clouds for files 10/10

Pros

Cloud based storage apps are very common these days but the thing that sets Koofr apart is the fact that you can link other cloud storage apps to it and access all of them from one interface. I have Google Drive, Dropbox and One Drive all linked and can access all my files from one dashboard

Cons

The mobile app can be a little laggy at times, but not enough to cause you any issues - it is more than ofset by the time saved using the app

Koofr is a platform that is still in a Beta state and needs time.

Our team of work and development believe that the App needs fixes, the problem is that we do not know how frequent are your updates, therefore, we must be cautious and wait for future versions of the application.

Pros

First of all we highlight the excellent tool bag that this platform has to offer, we can also emphasize how easy and fast it is to use this App. Another thing that we must take into account is its excellent technical service.

Cons

We think it also has some errors that the user noticed easily, as the fact of not having a performance of all good, because its programming and optimization is terrible and that also comes the heavy that is the App.

Easy to use and secure storage

Pros

With Koofr it is easy to share your files, store in the cloud to keep your files safe, connected with other applications such as Google Drive and One Drive to maintain a backup, which solves the risk of losing your files when you leave it on a pendrive or even on the same PC.

Cons

Good software I have no complaints about anything at all, good design and ample storage.

Koofr tool to backup and share files

Pros

With Koofr you can backup your files in the cloud, you have excellent options, everything about attaching via email, I like it because I can connect with my other accounts (Google Drive and Onedrive) very useful tool

Cons

what I do not like in its free version is its little storage space but you can expand it with another type of plan in general it is good tool

Great!

Pros

The fact of being connected to clouds Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive makes it one of the best saving applications that we have used in our company you can easily search your files in them.

Cons

It could be a little faster application, but still very good.

Web-Based Cloud Storage and Cloud Storage Manager

Pros

Koofr can copy and move files between cloud storage seamlessly in the background.

Cons

It doesn't support many cloud storage services yet.

Share and store with secure encryption.

Pros

All the files in one place and I love that, the security provided by Koofr is the best, I can share files with other people without any problem, they can also be shared from email or a social network.

Cons

I think I have no complaints about this software, it has worked well for me and it has left a good experience.

Cloud storage solution with competitive pricing and excellent support

I've seen various deals for Koofr lately and, if you see a solid price cut, don't hesitate to take advantage of the discount - it will not last forever, that's for sure. On the other hand, Koofr continues to receive speed increases and feature refinements on a regular basis.

Pros

Based in Europe, Koofr provides cloud storage services starting at just 0.5 EUR per month with support for connecting personal storage and cloud services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Amazon Drive. Koofr works in web browsers on all platforms, but dedicated desktop and mobile apps are also available.

Cons

Some users think that the sharing options and the amount of storage space could be improved. Sadly, some features do not work as good as the others - while Koofr's integration with the Google suite and Dropbox is great, Koofr and OneDrive do not get along that well.

The Online Storage That Unites Other Online Storages

Pros

Other than being a robust and easy to use online storage service, Koofr lets users add and manage their other online storages from one place.

Cons

It doesn't support direct uploading files from link. It would also be nice if koofr support torrent downloading to cloud storage.

Koofr offers ample storage in the cloud

Koofr is an excellent platform with extensive options for device synchronization. It is very easy to share files thanks to its folder link creation system. Your Google Chrome extension offers a lot of ease of management.

Pros

Koofr offers 2 gigabytes of storage in the cloud, which we think is an excellent amount for documents of all kinds. Its integration to the G suite excellent, as its connection to dropbox and amazon.

Cons

Its integration with Microsoft OneDrive is slow and not very flexible. We do not like that it takes so long to create backups of video files from the phone (mainly on Android devices). Its interface is a bit confusing.

Koofr offers a great creation of backups

Koofr offers excellent personalization features. It is very easy to synchronize computers, and their security is very high. The backups are photos and videos are created in an automated way, which saves a lot of time.

Pros

Koofr is excellent both in browsers on desktop computers and on mobile devices (mainly Windows phone). It has an excellent integration to dropbox and Onedrive, and its file recovery system is very useful (lasts up to a week to recover them).

Cons

The interface of Koofr is a bit limiting. It does not offer enough storage in the cloud, and its file sharing options are quite limiting, as it works by creating a specific list of people who can receive each file, which takes more time than simply copying the link.

Cloud Storage that Can Manage Other Cloud Storages

The difficulty to manage multiple cloud storage, especially when you need to move files from one to another.

Pros

Koofr allows you to link and manage other cloud storages that you own. It's easy to copy and move files between storages.

Cons

At the moment of writing, Koofr only supports four cloud storages. They are OneDrive, Dropbox, GDrive, and Amazon.

Koofr is amazing, excellent program in the cloud

There is no complaint from our team about Koofr, technical support is helpful, the facility to customize benefits us in a great way and keeps our customers together with the workers, satisfied.

Pros

Our team liked how easy it can be to customize Koofr. This program has been our tool for years as it complements other programs that make our work easier.

Cons

It can be a bit difficult for beginners. The interface may seem heavy to some users who are not used to it. I think that with a couple of improvements Koofr will be the ideal tool.

Very good cloud management solution

Pros

Simple design of user interface.. Automatic thumbnails. Fast upload and download. Activity log is very interesting tool. Link management is a fantastic tool.