Liveoak Reviews

Pros

I like the ease of use and the ability to save time and efforts for everyone involved by keeping them off the road traveling to other offices to sign paperwork.

Andy T.

What I like most about this software is the ability to quickly email a link to an agreement, so that I can walk that individual through the agreement.

Matthew S.

The software is very easy to use both as an agent and for the client. The feedback we have received as a business has been exclusively excellent.

Kelly H.

Cons

The worst part is that it seems to be not working in most needed situations.

Ben B.

Stephen S.

It can be very sallow to respond at times. Whether its flipping pages or entering information, there is a bit of delay which can cause some frustration.

Hunter C.

4.4

Liveoak has created a seamless way to edit documents with clients to have them sign via DocuSign

It has drastically reduced the time it takes to get completed paperwork back from clients and has eliminated errors or missed signature sections.

Pros

Very easy to use, quickly editable and reduces the time required to get multiple sets of paperwork signed.

Cons

Once a room is created it would be nice if there was a way to edit what documents were included in that room, without having to set up an entirely new room.

Technology that makes signing ppwk hassle free and more efficient by leveraging virtual solutions.

Pros

Allows flexibility to coordinating schedules between multiple parties, easy ways to process paperwork without having errors and full audit trails. The client also gets an experience that makes them feel like they are with a company that is investing in technology and helping them be more efficient. LO has an excellent team and support to go along with a product that is truly an innovator in this space.

Cons

Some of the functionality is evolving still - LO has already came so far in the last year alone and some of the features we spoke about early on during set up are now being implemented and used in live scenarios. I think one of the biggest hurdles that could arise when onboarding a new firm that would like to use Liveoak is when that specific company's ppwk is complex - they will need to find the...

LiveOak Review

the ability to sign paperwork electronically and quickly review that paperwork with a client to address any questions they have.

Pros

Cons

There are several areas for improvement. It would be great, if we could upload a pre-fill form, and the information from that prefill form auto-populates in liveoak based on field names. I've listed a few more items below to simply this review: - Add additional documents to a room after the room has been created. - Ability to add trustee's after the room has been created - Bot that scans common forms and autocreates a template that can be used with liveoak. - Integration with salesforce, so that the required paperwork can be automatically sent based on information entered in Salesforce. Also, status updates in salesforce based on opportunity ID/proposal number. -Specific step by step instructions when signing (i.e. Helptext)

Game changer for our business

When we launched electronic signature for our business, we had very low adoption rates among users because it wasn't necessarily intuitive and the process was a bit clunky. Using Liveoak has made it easy for our users, and given us that extra edge over our competitors due to the fantastic cobrowsing/editing capabilities that allow us to quickly and easily complete what can otherwise be very complicated and lengthy paperwork.

Pros

The cobrowsing and editing feature to complete paperwork for our new clients has been a game changer for us. With Liveoak, we can ensure that paperwork is in good order and easily launch into the e-signing process, making for a smooth onboarding process for our clients.

Cons

Initially there have been limitations in what it can do as far as the actual document tagging (in comparison to Docusign, for example), but the Liveoak team has actively worked with us to continue to enhance their capabilities.

Great experience with the majority of cases, but sometimes experience issues and limitations

Makes my job easier and saves time. Paperwork is submitted correctly the first time. Clients are impressed with the technology.

Pros

It is fairly easy for us to use and very easy for the client. The overall functionality is great. Good looking user interface. Integration with DocuSign is generally very smooth. Allows me to do my job more easily. Clients like the experience and are impressed with the technology.

Cons

Majority of cases run smoothly, but sometimes we run into system issues and limitations that make this not the best solution in some cases. There are too many templates in our system. It is time consuming to create a conference and we are unable to add or edit documents once a conference is created. As a user, once envelope moves to docusign we cannot see it, edit or resend an email - we have to go to an administrator. We also have to talk clients through the process because it's not easy for them to figure out on their own.

Liveoak Review

Pros

It makes it a lot easier to control our paperwork process and makes signing more accessible for the trustees, which makes the sales process quicker.

Cons

If you are setting up a room and you forget to add something or you use the wrong template, you have to make a whole new room vs being able to edit it, which is inefficient and ends up taking up more time then you're intending to spend on setting up paperwork.

Excellent. Live Oak are very supportive and always available to talk to.

Enhanced controls environment Improved client experience (saving client, time, money, and hassle) Work reduction (able to close down cases quickly)

Pros

- Ease of use. Both clients and employees comment on how intuitive it is. - Audit function. Very important to certain businesses and vital for ongoing compliance. - Quality of video and document uploads. This provides additional comfort to the user. - The Live Oak team are excellent and listen to feedback, releasing updates frequently.

Cons

No issues.

LiveOak - End-User Review

Exponentially accelerating the speed at which client-signed paperwork can be collected, also allowing for extreme flexibility in the environment which the client can be in when signing.

Pros

This software is very attractive to technology-oriented individuals, and makes getting signed paperwork easy especially with people that are rarely stationary!

Cons

Somewhat of a rigid structure that must be followed in order to set up the room to get sold case paperwork signatures.

I have been using liveoak for over a year and find the system extremely easy to use and set up.

easy to use, can use snag-it and screenshots live with the software. Easy to navigate a non- techy client to allow camera and microphone access on their laptop/ computer to give them full access to liveoak

Pros

Easy to arrange a conference and to edit should it need to be re-arranged. This all happens in 'real time' without lags which is great for my particular use of the system.

Cons

You previously could have the clients video screen full frontal and take the pictures, the pictures would then populate above the full screen feature showing the client. This isn't available now, to view the captured images you need to shrink the video screen down in order to view the images. We work with the system in order to take face to face images of documents - being able to view the images and still talk to the camera was a much better layout.

Great System

Pros

I think the option the client has to be able to send their signatures through their smartphone and have it upload directly into the Liveoak room is extremely helpful and efficient.

Cons

So far, I think the system works great. There were a few things before that made it inconvenient to work with like the time it took for the room to load, however the Liveoak team has since fixed that issue and now the room loads very quickly.

ISC Review

Keeps us up to speed with tech. every company needs to be in part a tech company if they want to succeed.

Pros

Ease of doing business. Makes our lives easier and the clients lives easier. This creates a smooth process.

Cons

Watermark on downloaded paperwork "In process"

Live Oak

technology has definitely improved, less glitchy; faster and more functionally useful

Pros

helps eliminate client errors on our forms

Cons

I spend a lot of time prefilling data, that I could be doing something else.

Excellent Technology - Game Changer for how we do business

It is a great experience for myself and our clients. It is the reason we win some deals. I am extremely pleased with this technology.

Pros

It makes executing agreements easier than ever. It saves me time and headache.

Cons

I would like to be able to see what the trustee see while they are in docusign. Other than that there are no major improvements needed

Liveoak has been a great asset to my team. It has allowed us to get signed paperwork in quicker.

Faster processing times, and less errors on paperwork received.

Pros

It has allowed us to get signed paperwork in the door faster, and reduced the number of errors on our forms. From a professional development standpoint, as someone who is in internal sales, the software has allowed me to connect with many more plan sponsors which has been a great experience.

Cons

Right now, there are far too many templates available in liveoak and this is confusing. I think this is mostly a product of our paperwork at John Hancock and we need to better streamline the number of forms that we have. Additionally there has been a couple of instances when the trustee on the other line has not received the popup to have them signed and this has required me to go the hardcopy paperwork route. This put me in a negative light in form of clients.

LiveOak

Most of the plans I write are with LiveOak. Processing is significantly shorter. Sending out non-embedded emails for signatures has allowed me to increase my ability to sell plans.

Pros

Send documents out for trustees to complete at their convenience.

Cons

Not very easy to edit, or resend if you an email address that you were given is incorrect.

I enjoy liveoak because it provides an interactive way to complete paperwork for our clients.

I am able to get new account paperwork to our processing department faster than every before!! When volume counts, this has directly contributed to my success on the sales desk!

Pros

My favorite part of the software is that we are virtually able to be in a conference with many people while completing paperwork. It provides such a high touch experience for our advisors and clients. My favorite part is finishing each call with a request by text message for their actual signature. Everyone loves it!

Cons

I know that it takes time and work to have fully fillable documents, but at times it can become cumbersome trying to navigate through the templates to figure out which one works.

Liveoak review

Overall good experience. Few areas for improvement.

Pros

I like how we can all be in a conference together and go through page by page.

Cons

I wish templates, documents, and signers were editable. I wish we could see what signers see when they sign. Sometimes glitches occur.

TP

I have really enjoy using Liveoak and it has made my job a lot easier when it comes to signing paperwork

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate. High tech feel. Clients are always impressed by the technology, especially the text message function

Cons

Would prefer if the window size was compatible with the size of the documents. Typically have to scroll up and down to view each full page.

Kat Norton - review

I'm solving not having to do hard copy paperwork which streamlines our overall closing and business process. I'm able to get paperwork done without having to be on the phone with the advisor or in person.

Pros

I love the ease of use. Liveoak allows my team to be able to sign multiple documents at once in a matter of minutes. It streamlines our paperwork process and makes it so much easier for our advisors and clients. Without Liveoak, it would be extremely difficult to get the paperwork done.

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like about Liveoak.

Live Oak Review

Pros

How easy it makes gathering paperwork with our clients.

Cons

The worst part is that it seems to be not working in most needed situations.

Great Product

Pros

I like that everything is editable in real time and that the client can sign either on the spot or through a secure link.

Cons

There is a number that looks like a code that comes with the initial email, it confuses plan sponsors into thinking that it is the access code.

DocuSign

Pros

- Ease of signing - Filters for potential NIGO flags - Quick and easy upload

Cons

- Cannot update once made - too rigid - Needs to be able to add more docs after creation - Need more adjustments once created - Easier signing process - Clear up glitches

Liveoak is overall a positive experience for our sales teams and clients.

-Huge time saver for the proposal signing process. -Sales teams are able to collaborate with users in real time. -Audit trail and keystrokes.

Pros

Users are able to collaborate and sign electronically, which saves a substantial amount of time during the signing process. The audit trail has come in handy when there are questions or issues during the onboarding process. The main aspect that stands out to me is Liveoak's professionalism and customer support.

Cons

Integration with DocuSign can lead to performance issues. However, this shouldn't be attributed to Liveoak as they're finding ways to mitigate these issues.

Liveoak review

Overall, positive experience, and there are minor fixes that would make it even better.

Pros

Very interactive and easy to use for all parties involved. Rooms set up very quickly, so there's a lot of flexibility involved as well. Convenient in all cases to sign plans on.

Cons

Have had plenty of glitches. Often times when a plan sponsor starts to type in their SSN, they get kicked out of the room and have a hard time re-entering. Also, it needs to be easier to use on Iphones in the case that laptops aren't readily available. It's hard to guide plan sponsors to sign the paperwork on their phones.

Making Customer Experiences Great Again

I enjoy using Liveoak. It's easy, interactive, and my customers have great experiences using it.

Pros

The ease of use for my clients (and for me).

Cons

I can't really think of any cons at the moment.