Additional information for Loomio
Key features of Loomio
View All Features
- 'What if' scenarios
- Automatic decision archive
- Slack integration
- Decision notifications
- Change management
- Collaborative review
- Custom URL and backgrounds
- Online team discussions
- Sign off documents and changes
- Participate by email
- Search discussion and decision histories
- Visualize group opinions of issues
- Focused topic discussions
- Fully responsive on all devices
- Available in 30+ languages
- Online forums for groups and subgroups
- Project and event planning collaboration
- Project planning
- Live participation updates
- Proposal consideration and discussion
- Single Sign On for Google and other tools
- Status updates from teams and working groups
- Multi-stakeholder engagement and facilitation
- Discussion and decision export
- Visual analytics
- Action planning
- Feedback collection
- Fine-grained permission settings
Groups can be public or private, with subgroups with fine-grained privacy controls.
Loomio uses a simple decision-making framework designed for constructive deliberation, to enable solution finding rather than majority rule.
Proposals are time-bound to ensure groups can move ahead without stalling, as all participants know the time frame to have their input, with automatic reminders before deadlines.
Customisable notifications mean everyone gets the information they need (and not the information they don’t).
The automatic decision archive records is a searchable record of every decision, including who was involved, the key points, and the final outcome.
Loomio is available in more than 30 languages, with automatic in-line translation, and works with assistive technology like screen readers.