Renderforest Video Reviews

4.84/5 (289 reviews)

Pros
  • The fast rendering and awesome templates
  • The user interface is unique and easy to use
  • So simple to use and makes you look like a pro without much knowledge.
  • Stupid simple fast video editing. I’d like to be be able to change fonts but can’t
Cons
  • None
  • Prices high. it is helpful to lower prices
  • Well, I would say the price but it's worth it
  • colours for edit are still not well implemented
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Debjit Biswas

Costly but powerfull online video creating tool.

Reviewed 2019-04-19

Renderforest is a good online tool for you if you can afford it. Its editing capability is not that complex but they provide stock image and videos which is a good and time-saving option.

Pros
I needed to create a whiteboard animation for my tutorial purpose but didn't found any tool that does that quickly. Renderforest helped me to get my work done quickly. It is so easy that took me almost an hour to produce this video. It has a template named whiteboard and lots of tutorials oh how to build one. Whiteboard animation tool kit is what I really need but I like the intro video. It is simple and royalty free with music, which is hard to found these days. Like the simplicity and their trail plan really workes.

Cons
The price point is really high for me as it is a DIY tool. And stock image/video quality is not that vast, you can use some video editing software for this purpose.

Response from Renderforest

Dear Debjit, thank you much for your super kind words. What concerns to the pricing terms, we'll take it count of course and will try to make our platform more affordable for you in the future. Thanks for using Renderforest. :)

Kasey Baker

Great video editing software - all online as well!

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-07-09

All online and very easy to use, has a great tutorial

Pros
I needed some basic video editing software for intros and various little things like that. No download software needed, it's all online here which is great, their trial version offered really self explaining tools for logo creation and intro templates. It did the job I needed in a pinch and I can tell you can really go hog wild on the paid more extensive programs if you needed. I highly recommend you get on that free trial first and see if you like it because it saved me a huge some of money having a third party do this for me on a few of our video projects...

Cons
I really did not experience any issues with this product, it did most of the work for you and did not take up any space on my computer to download it like most products out there.

Response from Renderforest

Kasey, thanks a lot for your review. We're happy that you've liked the platform :)

Benoit BERNON

A service pro and of quality

Reviewed 2018-04-04

The video promotion of our services and the communication on our new image

Pros
A site proposing an exceptionally well conceived(designed) service(department) and with a very professional depiction allowing the development of the image of a small company(society) as ours. The service(department) takes easily in hand and the quality of the after-sales service is excellent. I recommend strongly this site

Cons
I meet no problem of functioning concerning the services proposed by the site and thus I have no element which I do not like on RENDERFOREST. On the contrary I advice deeply this site for small companies wishing to communicate on their image for the occasion lesser but a quality depiction

Anonymous

Fast and Easy Videos

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-03-31

I ended up just playing around with Renderforest as a free trial while I was looking for video creation software. In the end, I felt that my results were too bland and impersonal for the price I would be paying to use the application.

Pros
Everything is very straightforward, drag and drop. You can genuinely produce a functional video or logo clip in just a matter of minutes. The results are modern and professional looking.

Cons
There is very little customization; everything is quite limited to the options of video types, scenes, effects, etc. that they have available. It is likely that your result will be very similar to someone else's video out there.

Response from Renderforest

Thank you much for your kind words. Our team works hard to make your experience better on Renderforest.
As well as thanks for your suggestions, we'll consider it for sure. We try to turn our tool to more customizable one, to get a unique video as far it's possible you have the chance to choose your desired font and color.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Ville Lehtonen

Excellent product, excellent service

Reviewed 2018-08-17

Simply amazing. I have recommended Renderforest many times already and my whole team is buzzing about this.

Pros
Creativity, freedom to create your kind of videos. I faced my first problem about creating videos and the service was amazing. Renderforest team responded quickly and they manually fixed the problem in my video.

Cons
Only bad thing is that I'd like to have Music Visualisations without the time mark on the video but I've contacted Renderforest and they said that they will look for the option to take the time mark away.

Response from Renderforest

Hey Ville. Thanks for your time spent on this review. It's very important to us. We will try do add your mentioned option in our music visualizer templates. :) It will be useful for the other users too.

Kim McCarthy

Ease of use for Explainer Vids

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-04

Pros
So easy! I don't have to time the video, mark the transitions...For quickie projects, you can use almost any template and the end product looks awesome. *I've yet to create one from scratch using this platform. Great platform in general because you have a lot more options without being forced to upgrade for silly things like ... less crappier music than the free version. Here, they give you high quality product, up front, without wrangling you. This should definitely be in your arsenal of marketing and creative resources.

Cons
Just started, but noticed that you should be careful about the subscription tier. If you look closely, it is per export. If you don't preview your material, you could easily run out of exports for the month (or purchase more, ala carte).

bassim ghata

Easy, Simple and Quick

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-02-03

I have used Renderforest for 6 months in my Master studies, I have never made Videos before that but it really made that easier for me, and allow me to present a very good Seminars and deliver my idea in a very nice way.

Pros
Very easy to use its tools even for beginners . It has thousands of templates even when you are using the free version. Very helpful for students which they have presentations and they want to present them in a very good way. Also it has good offers for the students, only you have to contact them from your educational email.

Cons
The Amateur plan is enough if you are a student but it will be better if you could be able to export more than 5 videos, cause sometimes you might export one and then discover that you make a small typo and you have to export it again and lose "one export".

Response from Renderforest

Dear Bassim, thank you very much for your super kind review. We are working hard every day to make your experience better on our site.
What concerns to the limit of exports, we'll take it count as well and will try to update it in the future.

Taylor Cotter

Great video tool for marketers

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Pros
Video can be a challenge for marketing teams trying to move quickly. Finding Renderforest was a true gift! You can pay to export even one video at any quality level, or use a subscription that's reasonably priced and valued for a marketing team with a small budget. The templates and videos are beautiful when exported - true professional quality. I also had a great experience with customer support where they worked tirelessly to fix a technical issue on my video.

Cons
Would love even more choices for templates and a bit more customization with scene length duration or small changes.

Omar Msary

The best service I've ever dealt with ♥

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-08-14

Absolutely loved it, and very recommended for all video makers who want professional videos and supportive team.

Pros
I liked the majority of templates and the ease of use, also the UI and UX are just terrific and gives you an enjoyable experience, it's like you're playing with it rather than doing a tedious job. And the most important thing is the customer support, they are really supportive and. I accidentally made a mistype in the video I made, and once I discovered it I contacted them and they were kind enough to help with it and re-render it again after I edited it with no additional charges, and I'm very grateful for that.

Cons
I think it would be great to have a little more tools to be able to do adjust the text and the illustrations separately, that can be done in the future versions of the service, However it still the best service of it's kind in my opinion.

Response from Renderforest

Hello Omar. Thanks for your amazing review. We appreciate your time spent on it.

Now we are working on your mentioned tools. Wait for good news soon.

Christina Carrah

Perfect and a affordable tool

Reviewed 2018-12-06

Pros
The user interface is very intuitive and easy to comprehend. The thing i like the most is that It's a professional tool at a very affordable price. Editing large videos has never been this easy, and customer service is epic, its always there for help with instant responses.

Cons
I have been using it for more than 6 months, and haven't found anything to complain about. Its simply great and gets all my work done.

Response from Renderforest

Hi dear Christina. We are really extremely happy helping you in your video creation process. Such positive review only encourages us to work even harder to make your experience only better and better on our platform.

Chris Guidry

Wow, easy to use, and save my time. That's what I am looking for.

Reviewed 2018-03-10

Pros
Very fast, put logo or anything.. fits my needs....for my template. That what I used the Renderforest.com, and awesome service, highly recommend you. have varies of template, to match your needs, and quick edit, add your logo, or whatever u want to put. Stunned, and saved my time. Order easy.. w/ three different packages...low, middle, high Reso. ..... Check it out.

Cons
Cons ? I don't see anything wrong.... but just small is I wish I can add more extension of time..add a few seconds. Some temaple can do some not.

Justin Henderson

Helps make incredible videos on a budget

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-08-29

We receive compliments on our videos that we would never get without Renderforest.

Pros
So simple to use and makes you look like a pro without much knowledge.

Cons
The templates are limited. It is tough to find a template that perfectly matches what you're trying to do.

Response from Renderforest

Hey Justin. Thanks for your time spent on this review. It's very important to us. ¿

Also we want to say, that on our platform you can find more than 400 templates, and every week there are new templates released.

Cooper Driscoll

It was great, and insanely easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-12-05

It helped me grow my business, and Youtube channel

Pros
Everything! This company is great! Simple, and easy to use. Anyone can use their product... even if you dont have a technical background.

Anonymous

Great product for slideshow videos!

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-21

Pros
The product is easy to use, even for beginners. The voiceover and music options are nice to use as well.

Cons
You have to pay to download video again after edits. The cost is a bit high per download, especially if you don't subscribe to a monthly or annual plan.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Peter Hopkins

Real Estate Use - Excellent

Reviewed 2018-02-19

Pros
The simplicity of the platform and in particular the vast range of stock templates and content makes Renderforest my first choice. I evaluated many other platforms and none come close to the ease of use aspect. For busy marketers the results are fast and impressive. The work from anywhere cloud feature is particularly impressive with this service. There are specific templates that vastly increase engagement on social media for Real Estate posting which is my area of work. 100% recommend.

Natasha Bayes

What a great resource to have access to

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-08-15

Trying to raise awareness of some important research being conducted, and this is a really lovely way of achieving it :-)

Pros
I love the fact that a tool is available for us to utilise. It has lots of functionality and different types of video that you can choose to use. After a bit of playing around it's nice and easy to use. I'm looking forward to sharing my video with others.

Cons
I think that the cost of the higher quality videos could be reduced a little bit - the monthly subscription seems quite reasonable but the one of video cost is a little on the pricey side. It would also be nice if some of the pre-made video slides had a little bit of flexibility (e.g. have the ability to move a piece of text to a slightly different position on the screen if you choose to). Wonderful resource to have available :-)

Response from Renderforest

Hey Natasha. Thanks for your time spent on this review. It's very important to us. We will discuss your suggestions and will do our best to bring them to life.

Thabo Mkhize

Very helpful for start ups

Reviewed 2018-09-18

it helps my business with easy video marketing templates.

Pros
The Renderforest software is easy to use and the templates are very good for any start-up who want to create videos for their marketing.

Cons
colours for edit are still not well implemented

Response from Renderforest

Hi Thabo. Thanks for this review. We are happy that you like our platform and we are working on fixing color issues.

Ali Osman Yılmaz

Great video experience.

Reviewed 2018-10-14

Pros
Easy of use, very big content. Very effective template videos. Thanks for Renderforest. Good job.

Cons
Prices high. it is helpful to lower prices

Response from Renderforest

Hi Ali Osman. Thanks for your time spent on this review. We want you to know if the prices are high for you you can use our coupon code system. More info you can find here: https://www.renderforest.com/blog/how-to-get-a-coupon-code

Toby Kuanchob

Love it!

Reviewed 2018-05-23

As long as I can reach my internet, I can create amazing logo and VDO from here. The web-based and easy-to-use logo creator and VDO presentation upgrade my job to another level. More and more new design every month and more stunning graphics. I compare to other tools I used but nothing seem to compare this in both term of quality and user-friendly. Thanks Renderforest you done a very good job on this!

Pros

Cons
the length of text is to short, sometime I would like to add a text in scene which no text, but I can't. The over all is great!

Antonio Higgins

Customer Serivce

Reviewed 2018-08-17

Overall I like the easy to use site, template layouts and upload options. I also like the different high def choses of video you can buy as well. I would definitely recommend.

Pros
The user friendly interface allows creating videos and teasers easy. I like that they add new templates constantly. The process of uploading images and music is quick as well. They also provide per-loaded sounds to use as well which I like.

Cons
Some of the templates are much shorter than others. There are some that allow about a 5 1/2 minute long video and than there are other that only allow up to 9 seconds. I would like to see more options between the two lengths.

Response from Renderforest

Hi Antonio. Thanks for your time spent on this review.

It's really important to us. We want to say, that we have different type of templates, and for some of them you can customize the scene duration.
For more info you can contact our support team: support@renderforest.com

Said Hamood

Quick and easy

Love it

Pros

Cons
Can’t change fonts in video editing which is annoying.

Response from Renderforest

Hi Said. Thanks for your review. It's very important to us. According to the fonts, we want to say that we are improving our platform and you can edit the fonts very soon.

Ceyhun Mirzayev

With Renderforest save time and create amazing presentations for your business need.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-12-22

Pros
What I most like about Renderforest is amazing processing speed. I compared it with mobile and desktop video editors. But Renderforest was faster than any video editor. Another advantage of Renderforest is minimum system requirements compared to traditional video editing softwares. Renderforest is ideal tool for creating short promo videos or new product announcement presentations.

Cons
I am totally satisfied with Renderforest but I have an important suggestion. It would be great if mobile version of Renderforest were available. I searched in playstore but could't find. Mobile version of Renderforest would be very handy when I am away from office.

Isaac Barone

Best software there is

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-01-22

I have recently done a lot of research on many view makers and never have seen such a good website. I make my own video intro with it and plan on using on a lot of videos. Renderforest has very fast customer support and cares about you when there is an issue. There are over 1000+ templates that people can choose from and they can be from 5seconds long to 30seconds long. There were prices are very affordable and not that pricey at all. From one-time payments to subscriptions. When render forests anything can be possible from HD to lower quality. You can pay for any quality that suits your needs. Also, you can get your video rendered within like 5 minutes. I recommend render forests to anyone that wants the best for there money.

Pros
The fast rendering and awesome templates

Cons
None

Russell Spencer

Really Good

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Professional vidoes for our clients and the ability to add graphics we did not have before.

Pros
Easy to use and very professional. The videos are flawless. The packages are really good value for money and the customer support has so far been excellent.

Cons
They could make buying and managing the subscription slightly easier. It can be hard to keep track of how many renders and which subscription you are on. I hope they fix this but the customer service always fixes the problems so makes up for it.

Truth Egbele

10 STAR

Reviewed 2018-08-19

I have a taxi mobile application and with the help of render forest. I could use the explainer video to get to my target audience swiftly

Pros
The user interface is unique and easy to use

Cons
Well, I would say the price but it's worth it

Response from Renderforest

Hey. Thanks for your review. We do our best to make the video creation process easy for you.