Renderforest Video Reviews

Kumar R.S.

Huge Number of Templates/Easy to Use

Reviewed 2018-06-11

Amazing animated explainer videos

Pros
Templates, templates, templates! You just can't get bored of the templates, and they keep adding more!

Cons
There's more to love than to hate, but the only thing that is tough to swallow is the price. There are plenty of pricing plans, and I think as soon as you try a pay per export or the free plan, you will realize you need to bite the bullet and just pay for the service. It is by far the most comprehensive out there, so the price is worth it.

Anonymous

Quality, easy and above all useful!

Reviewed 2018-11-14

Pros
The site updates almost daily! It has quality and creative templates to be used. It does not require any previous knowledge in order to create stunning videos from scratch. Customer service is extremely fast and solved any issues or questions I may had in a matter of hours.

Cons
Slightly on the more expensive side, however what you get for what you pay is truly worth it. If you are looking for quality over price, this site is the perfect choice.

Anonymous

Good

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-05-31

Pros
Good, not used yet . But it’s insisting I write a review to use it for my free trial. Which really makes no sense.

Cons
Good. I have no idea because I have just signed up for it . I hope you can change this feature and ask for a review once some one uses the app.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Isom Tagirov

Just new user

Reviewed 2018-11-04

Pros
Easy to understand, everything is ok but I couldn’t find the category that i can creat it myself. Hope they will change it

Cons
Standard templates cannot edit it. Really it is annoying I couldn’t edit how I want, hope they will arrange it

Edo Leonardo

perfect

Reviewed 2019-01-18

Pros
I like it very much and this is what I'm looking for to use every day to edit this is perfect and easy. I really like this

Cons
maybe I will share this with friends and family because it's very easy to use and perfect in all video edits or writing

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Shawn Buckle

Renderforest is king

Reviewed 2019-02-06

Overall, I've been extremely pleased with my results from using Renderforest. I will continue to use them in the future.

Pros
The use interface is extremely easy to use and the templates are visually striking and load quickly.

Cons
If I had to pick one thing, it's that the price is a little high in comparison to similar online video creation subscriptions.

Response from Renderforest

Dear Shawn, thanks for your kind words.
We'll consider your pricing suggestion and will try to make our tool even more affordable.

Barbara Knight

Quick Videos For Social Media

Reviewed 2018-10-15

Pros
It's pretty easy to put together quick social media videos and intros.

Cons
It's not very innovative. There is lots of cookie cutter type stuff.

Response from Renderforest

Hi Barbara. Thanks for using our platform. We are improving our platform day by day and now our new services and features are available. Hope you will like them/.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Hannah Smeznik

Easy to use, great customer service

Reviewed 2017-11-29

Pros
Fantastic service, video rendering, and is incredibly easy to use. I use Renderforest for all of my video needs! Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Cons
Honestly, the product is great and simple to use. Cannot think of many cons with this product and use it weekly.

Anonymous

very unique and there is no competition

Reviewed 2018-10-12

Pros
price-performance ratio !!! support !!! website + usecase !!! never seen before a project like renderforest !!

Cons
hope there will come an editor to cut and edit uploaded sounds, like mp3 and other formats, that´s all :))

Gregory Harris

Super smooth making a intro for my sons YouTube channel.

Reviewed 2018-03-18

Just having the ability to design a logo for my sons YouTube page and just seeing his face light up just sealed the deal for me. I will be using it for work to create presentations.

Pros
Its very easy to use, awesome templates, and the support staff are super fast responding when you have issues and questions. I love this software.

Cons
I would have to say at this point there is no Cons on my end. I have not been using the software for that long, so far so good.

Taaha Syed

Do your best with Renderforest

Reviewed 2018-11-27

Me and my teams feverite

Pros
Easy to use, you can change anything while you are editing something.

Cons
Few updates needed to use for everyone hope they will do soon.

Response from Renderforest

Hey dear Taaha, we are very thankful for your review. We always work hard to make your experience better on our platform.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Alex Mac Uaid

The Best Online Animator & Slideshow Tool available.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-10-30

Pros
RenderForest has helped me pass the brick wall I have been facing when trying to visualise my new business and how it will show the world what it does. Renderforest has kindly made templates for people who might find themselves in my situation and enable them to think outside the box. The RenderForest website is well designed and extremely user-friendly. The platform allows click and type edits which speeds up the entire process of making an advertisement, slideshow or animating a logo. I recommend this platform to anyone operating a Business, Club, Society or a YouTuber!

Cons
I couldn't find any cons while using the RenderForest platform. I will, however, make a small request, that is to keep up the amazing work!

Robert Picarella

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 2016-11-03

This is the first time I have actually found a program that gives me the animations I want that I can use for my business. There is no app that can do what renderforrest can do

Pros
I like that I could just go to this website and make animations for things like trailers for my business.

Cons
I think it would be nice if there was an app for it because it feels a lot more difficult using a browser. And if it's an app I can just tap it right there

Donna Segura - Oleander PR

I'm a new user and have so far found it a major help with work.

Reviewed 2017-12-01

Pros
The over all ease with templates is wonderful and the different styles one can use. The variety of intros/outros are great as are the different versions of the same image per se is unique to Renderforest.

Cons
Most people like myself are on tight budgets, and if an error is made somehow, find we may have to pay additional to have the watermark taken off. It's a good software, but there needs to be more template varieties for the fashion, entertainment and luxury industries along with more variety of music as its hard for people like me to create a video, and try not to match the video with music that hasn't already been used. Granted, one can upload their own music but if they don't have it already then its time consuming to find the legal song/sound etc.

Incredibly cool service.

Reviewed 2019-03-13

Pros
I liked the incredibly fast work with which you can make a really cool video in a very short time. I was also shocked by the responsive support.

Cons
Perhaps this is a bad integration of the Russian language and a small selection of fonts in Russian

Response from Renderforest

Thanks a lot for your kind words.
Thanks also for your cons comments, we'll make it count and will discuss it with our team to upgrade our fonts and Russian integration.

Donald Harshaw

Flawless for my first time using render forest.

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Pros
Render forest is easy to use, takes the hassle out of having to edit your own intros using expensive editing software. What I like most about render forest is the amount of content available on the site.

Cons
There's always room for improvement, add more editing options for title overlays.. I'd like to be able to move the titles into different positions, color editing and font as well.

Marcos Glucksmann

Great and easy to use online tool for editing and animating videos

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Pros
This is the kind of program that helps editor and amateur enthusiasts create modern looking pieces in no time! We loved the GREAT library of templates, assets, pics and videos available for you. Its quite easy to use, besides it has enough support to help you get started quickly.

Cons
As advanced editors, we needed something a bit more customizable. But for our junior editors its perfect! Like every other online platform, you depend on internet connection to get the job done. We didn't liked the free version since it had lots of limitations, for example, only 360p video lasting up to 3 min and watermarks... But the paid plans also have several limitations... That why we decided to keep looking.

Response from Renderforest

Hey Macos! Thank you for your review!

Emmanuel McDougal

Render best work

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-08-14

I have been using renderforest for 3 years and I love renderforest so much everything works up to part and I get to a review and watch over my work and it's amazing and I think you were in the forest so much.

Pros
The software was easy to use. And I had a fun time editing my favorite parts with the software is ect. My favorite part of the software is the 3D animation.

Cons
I like the art. The art and renderforest is so amazing they have different types styles for a to. When I'm always editing I always use a different one not the same one and it's amazing.

Response from Renderforest

Hey Emmanuel. Thanks for your review. It's very important to us. :)

Prashanth Prabhakaran

From the actual Platform to the Support, Renderforest is simply brilliant. Unmatched Service!

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Lots - This is my 'go-to' platform to create short videos for my business. The explainer templates are just too amazing.

Pros
The range it offers - there is something for every situation and thought flow. Cannot get better than this! The User Interface - Ease of use, layout, look and everything else The 'Anyone can do it' belief it puts in you - This is some serious fun going on here :-)

Cons
Well, nothing at all and this is not a banal statement. That's just the way it is. What could be better: The syncing of original audio of a source sometimes goes off track. While the Support team did a fantastic job in fixing the matter in a very short time, there may be something to be done in the back-end to negate such issues across users, if any.

David Vidal

Great service. Helpful staff. No complaints.

Reviewed 2017-12-22

The benefit of using this software is that it only takes me a matter of minutes to make highly quality videos for my music as opposed to hours of video editing like I used to do. Now my time is freed up to spend more time on doing what I want, which is making music.

Pros
I like that the videos I can make with their software sets my social media pages apart so I don't just look like another random person posting music online.

Anonymous

Very user friendly with a lot of cool features!

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-19

I love the software but hopefully they will add more features in the future.

Pros
I'm amazed how easy it is to use especially for those who are not tech savvy like me.

Cons
I didn't find some of the animations that I wanted in the explainer animation but hopefully they can add more in the future. I wish there was a voice over feature and you could resize the objects. You can't preview your work while editing. I find it a little expensive.

Response from Renderforest

Hello. Thanks for your review. It's very important to us. If you haven't noticed we a voice over feature. According to the resizing of the objectives, we will try to add it too. ¿

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Diana Rau

Easy-to-use video creation platform, great customer service

Reviewed 2018-03-31

Pros
We thought the customer service was phenomenal. Easy-to-make video content enabled us to differentiate ourselves on social media and really create some engaging, compelling content. Very easy to use.

Cons
Not much to say here, I guess if we had to nitpick, having more templates would be kind of nice. However, definitely enough to make quite a lot of vids!

Keith Donaldson

RenderForest

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Ease of design creation.

Pros
Intuitive. Feature rich and affordable way for a non-designer to create pretty stunning designs. You don't have to posess any design skills or talent to create these really cool projects.

Cons
I would like the ability to filter various projects by length as well as style. I can't really think of any other cons for this service.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Author Charlotte L. Brown

I love Renderforest Videos

Reviewed 2019-02-01

Pros
It's very user-friendly. I Love the graphics and al the choices they have to offer. It's definitely worth the money

Cons
I have no complaints at all. Something I been looking for that can be used for any promo or marketing information.

Response from Renderforest

Dear Charlotte, thanks a lot for your kind review. We are happy that our platform is useful to you. Thanks for using Renderforest.

Maruf Hasan

Awesome customer support from renderforest during my monthly limit was over

Reviewed 2018-03-01

Pros
They have provided me really the best support though my monthly limit was over. But its really urgent for me to export vidoes for a conference. Really love it.

Cons
I would like to request them to add more event, conference base video template. Now we are getting only one event conference base video template. I hope they will concern it.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10