Renderforest Video Reviews

4.84/5 (289 reviews)

Pros
  • Overall the software is very easy to use, preview view is great but i have not seen the end product yet.
  • Very easy, they guide you through the process, video templates are endless. Prices are reasonable also.
  • I really appreciated the ease of use, the intuitive method, the great choice of templates and options available.
  • Easy to use . I ll use it for ever . Je suis content de l avoir utilisé et c est loin d être fini . Merci beaucoup
Cons
  • Free trial versions of logos are a bit too small.
  • So far so good. We have not had negative experiences with the system or their customer service.
  • I am yet to find something that is to mention. However, I'd only say - the renders could be cheaper.
  • RenderForest is very good and I was not able to find and cons or any bugs in the software.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Dagmara Avelar

Great for Non-Profit Educational Use

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-20

Pros
What I like about the platform is that it allows for our organization to create educational videos that are attention-grabbing and to the point. We were able to use the free version to give it a try and once we tested it out with some of our partners we had good reviews as far as the clarity and ease of information.

Cons

Response from Renderforest

Hi Dagmara. Thanks a lot for your review. It's very important to us. ¿

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Yan Cheng Cheok

Easy to use to create professional looked video

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Create a professional looking video, without any video editing skill.

Pros
I can create a professional looked video, to promote my mobile app, with just drag-n-drop. The ready-to-used mobile app toolkit templates are great. It allows us to create animation effect without much difficulties.

Cons
The mobile app toolkit only comes with 2 mobile phones choice - A white iPhone and a dark green Samsung. I wish more phones can be added like white/black color Pixel phone, which looks more stunning than the dull looking dark green Samsung phone.

Awesome for new businesses

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-07-26

Pros
Really great selection of graphics and illustrations to help you get started with your brand, project or just use these visuals in your presentation or other documents. The tools are very intuitive, it takes a couple of clicks to create a logo and the AI-powered search also makes is easy to match the visuals with the theme of your logo/company name. Video maker is also really great for professional-looking intros and branding.

Cons
Free trial versions of logos are a bit too small.

Cadigia Perini

Thanks to Rederforest video editor I has been able to build my corporate video quickly and easily.

Reviewed 2018-03-28

This software has given us the possibility to make a corporate video easily and at a limited cost.

Pros

Cons
I would like all the presentation video templates to have the choice between multiple scenes and more "corporate" template.

Ashlyn Rouse

Amazing! Very glad I stumbled across this site!

Reviewed 2018-03-11

Pros
Very easy to use. Has a lot of options that will definitely be beneficial especially the logo animation. And the amount of options available is great!

Cons
Maybe the pricing to download items would be my only con that I have. If there were different price points available that would eliminate the com I have.

Matthew Anderson

This is exactly what I was looking for a professional intro to my organization's site.

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Pros
I like the simplicity of the product, along with how professional they turn out. It also is very easy to use and has a large repertoire of templates to choose from.

Cons
I would like more customization to the individual slides, for instance, adding pictures or text in alternate locations, etc.

Stefan Epure

Renderforest - Just what i needed.

Reviewed 2018-08-22

Pros
That it is quick and easy and it dose not charge for low quality the videos. i can still use them to test my projects and then buy the video i want.

Cons
Ad better stock audio tracks in the free section. And maybe allow free users one low quality video without a watermark free.

Anonymous

Renderforest has the best support our there. Their software is great and easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-04-02

The best customer service and tech support out there and a high quality video.

Pros
Extremely great support team and very helpful every time. Thank you to the customer service and technical support departments.

Cons
Doesn't have every scene you want to create your video so you have to be creative. Would be great to have more customisation options.

Erica Taylor

Best videomaker for your money and time

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-10-11

A-plus!

Pros
Renderforest's videomaker is not only simple, but it's the fastest way to get high quality videos done in a fraction of the time and for a fraction of the cost from other sites. I highly recommend this service for your own business, or for your clients. Their customer service response time is fast and to the point. They're not just about algorithms and bottom dollars!

Cons
I look forward to the option to alter more of the template qualities and the option to re-edit (within parameters) after already purchasing the video.

Response from Renderforest

Erica, thanks for your time spent on this review which is very important to us.

Thanks for being a part of our big family of videos creators.

Petr Nohel

Awesome site for youtube creators and influencers. You can easily make intros and outros.

Reviewed 2018-03-07

New well looking intros and outros

Pros
Its so easy to make intros and outros. You sign up, edit template, Pay, Upload and you are done. In just a few minutes

Cons
The price could be lower. For me as youtuber with over 13K subs its kinda pricy. Hopefully the price will be lower in future.

Aryan Desai

RenderForest has helped me make great videos in only a few minutes.

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Pros
What I like about RenderForest is that it has many great templates and it is also very easy to use. Anyone can learn how to use this in only a few minutes.

Anonymous

Beautiful videos quickly and easily

Reviewed 2018-07-08

Pros
As a tech person for my church, with little video background, I was nervous when asked to make a video showcasing our ministries to those not familar with what we do. I imagined difficult story board sessions, a long hard video editing process and only mediocre results. That's when I discovered Renderforest. The examples were impressive, the customization options were immense, and IT WAS EASY!. This is now my go to spot for any video related work.

Cons
Its not so much a dislike, but rather a way to improve - would be to allow me to add filters to uploaded images for use in the video.

Super Easy Interface!

Reviewed 2018-06-07

Pros
The interface is great for amateur video makers and it helps in making professional looking explainer videos in few easy steps!

Cons
Although I am highly satisfied with the existing video template collection, I am looking forward to more templates to be added

Loic Goaper

One of the useful tool for small compagnies

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-06-11

Simple and design video for presenting our company and our products

Pros
- Many templates are available for all types of users - Easy to use everyday - One of the cheapest online software for video editing - Qualities of renders

Cons
It's not very easy and clear for find the good definition of the video. When you aren't a English spoken person, contacting support is not the easiest task. A multilingual support will be a good bonus

Response from Renderforest

Hey Loic. Thank you for your review!

Rúben A. Vargas

I have had a great experience using this website to create amazing videos for my school projects.

Reviewed 2018-03-18

Pros
I really love the way it creates videos and how easy is to use it. Other thing that I like about it, is that I can select almost everything that I want.

Cons
As I said I got many things that I like about this software, but if I could change something will be the text that you can set on it.

Greg Baskaran

Renderforest is extremely easy to use and i've made a number of great videos on it.

Reviewed 2018-07-05

This software was extremely easy to use and I am not normally that tech savvy. I think having an online video making tool is the future and so far my experience has been great

Pros
It was easy to use, easy themes, music works and I can access it online. I use it weekly and it gives me a great, option for which has been received well online.

Cons
Renderforest seems expensive. For infrequent content creators, the subscription is certainly expensive, but if you need frequent videos then i think its substantiated. I also think paying for a yearly subscription is less ideal, incase your situation changes

Response from Renderforest

Hello Greg. Thank your for your amazing review!

Anonymous

I have used it for my professional videos. The templates are amazing!

Reviewed 2018-02-24

My videos look more professional now.

Pros
The templates are great! There are lots of options for logos and typography. You will easily find a theme which suits your work.

Cons
Customisation is not flexible. There's more rigidity sometimes when we try to customise the template to our logos or texts.

Michael Gibbons

Currently doing my first video

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Pros

Cons
No sizes or hints for placing videos inside electronics, therefore, you have to workout them yourself. This would really save a lot of time

Nathan Edmonds

Easy to use and very useful marketing wise.

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Quality standard videos for a small price.

Robert E. Reed

Very user friendly!

Reviewed 2018-03-22

Great intro video software

Pros
Ease of use and versatility. I really like that I'm able to add my own videos and music if I wish. Also enjoy the extensive themes.

Cons
Needs more flexibility in editing. For example, I would like to have a more comprehensive trimmer for precise editing.

Marcela Perez

Perfect tool to make professional videos

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-02-25

It is really anamazing tool, it can save you a lot of time and money. Pretty easy to use for anyone in the team to learn how to. In my opinion, it is ideal for small businesses it solves any presentation, social media videos, and more.

Pros
The best thing about this sofware is to be able to make a professional video with your own settings and texts in a very short time. There are a lot of templates and scenes divided in different categories to make it even easier for you. And each category is aimed to help you with a different type of video, like company presentation, explanatory videos, product presentation, logo animation, etc.

Cons
I have used mostly the animated videos, and I not all the settings are customizable, like for example fonts, in some cases colors of the drawings and backgrounds, position of the objects, etc.

Response from Renderforest

Dear Marcela, thanks for your review. Yes, our templates have some limits of customization, but our team is working hard every day to improve it.
Wait for more upgrades from us!

Jeff Luma

Thank you very much, I became my own designer . Best ever . I ll keep using this software

Reviewed 2018-03-06

Pros

Cons
Difficulty to download with iOS device , but u can download the video in Dropbox and save it to your iOS device

Ritesh Chauhan

Best Video Software with amazing Features and Functionalities

Reviewed 2018-09-10

Best tool for education industry and even for corporate. My brother also create amazing videos with this tool for any kind of client presentation. All in all best tool.

Pros
Render Forest is the best online video making platform that allows students and corporate to present their views with this tool. With different templates and 3D animations it gives a better user experience to one.

Cons
Render Forest is quite costly and also it would be great if you will bring the offline video making version of this.

Response from Renderforest

Hi Ritesh Chauhan, thanks for your time spent on this review. It's very important for us. We will discuss your mentions cons.

Samdish Khurana

Easy to Use and Extremely Helpful.

Reviewed 2018-03-01

Made a promo video with 30 min without any hastle.

Pros
The User Interface is very Friendly. Renderforest helps you to make unique eye catching videos with the minimum efforts.

Cons
You can not change the Font Size to Bigger Fonts. Also, there are not much options of screens and promo templates available for start up mobile applications leading to which a lot of text screens are needed to be used.

Easiest Promo Video Builder

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-21

Pros
They have the largest collection of templates to choose from. It's very easy to use and is backed by great support team. We requested for a scene addition and they were very prompt in delivering it. Overall, this product saves you lot of time and money! Highly recommend it.

Cons
There is no option to change the font style and size and also the scene timing. Some of the media uploaded shows up blurred.