ScheduFlow Reviews

4.63/5 (215 reviews)

Nadja Tschovikov

Affordable and very easy to use Scheduling Tool

Reviewed 2018-07-28

Improved customer service, improved reliability. When we started using this software we switched from a completely paper-based model. Since we rolled out ScheduFlow for our team, our error rates have dropped dramatically and we have been able to greatly improve our reliability and service to customers. The most amazing feature of this software is its ease of use. We have had users with no prior computer experience learn to navigate the software within two days. For this we did not need manuals or documentation, it is so very intuitive to learn. Mobile users needed no more than a 5 minute briefing to start using the tool independently on their mobile devices. The user interface is great and highly customisable. We use it for scheduling taxi drivers and their trips and it works very well for us. It is not very pricey if you only need to use it within a relatively small team. I would recommend this tool to anyone who needs to schedule a very small company or project without a huge upfront investment in licenses or training.

Rose Tala

ScheduFlow is a Great Resource

Reviewed 2016-06-28

ScheduFlow has a user friendly platform. The design of this software speaks louder about its high value functionality. Users can create their whole day, whole week or even whole month schedule. It is easier to edit entries. Users can also print out the schedule and the care. The real time features of this software allow anybody to view updates of an organization wherever they are and using any mobile device, which is connected to the internet. With regard to cost management, this software saves time and cost effective for a large organization. The cost of this software and the return on investment is great. Designers of this software gave it great effort and work. It allows customized scheduling with colors, fonts and space size. The colors are great for highlighting activities that need more attention. One ScheduFlow purchase can be assigned to unlimited computers and unlimited employees.

Tamara Davis

Office Manager

Reviewed 2017-08-22

The ability to create and color code each employee and each type of service. This makes it easy for us to look at the scheduler and know exactly what the employee is doing based on the color as well as the status of the actual service call. It is very reasonably priced for all that it offers.

Paul Ziman

ScheduFlow Review

Reviewed 2018-09-12

Overall a very cost effective way for especially small-medium size businesses to maintain a schedule. It would be nice to integrate a confirmation module into the software using email and/or texting to remind patients (in our case) of upcoming appointment.Easily configurable to most any business scheduling needs including an orthodontic office in our case. Cloud based access from multiple locations very convenient and secure bypassing the infrastructure networking otherwise required to share software among different offices.

Nick Robinson

This has been a great product for our business.

Reviewed 2018-01-26

The ability to schedule appointments across multiple computers and users.The fact that every computer is linked together and appointments instantly pop up. A user in the front of the business can schedule an appointment for a user in the back and never have to tell them. Also, reminders can be set to automatically pop up. For instance you can make an appt recur to remind yourself to pay a bill or contact a customer.

Andrew Thurber

It fits our purposes at work, note-taking is good. Can't check from home is a big bummer(licenses)

Reviewed 2018-01-04

I like that anyone on the system can edit the schedule and that it updates fairly quickly. It is great for being able to check notes across different users which is a plus.

Joe Grant

Easy to use, sleek, flexible

Reviewed 2016-09-20

I have used this program before in previous roles but found myself with a similar need in a new role with a new company. The ease of use for setting this up and then the seamless way that it has helped my team communicate their tasks with much more clarity has been terrific.Flexibility to use it at multiple different locations, and for different area functions to see only the information that they need to see. Customer Support was very quick, and even added functionality I requested in a very short part of time.

Dependable scheduling software

Reviewed 2018-09-12

I have been with Duoserve for 10 years and consider the software a need to my company I could not work without. It keeps me organized and my customer happy with the consistency and speed of the data at my finger tips.The interface is friendly to use and looks clean and simple. Searching history and future scheduling is simple and fast using a cloud based service. The price is fair and problems are seldom.

Barbara Swanner

My Experience

Reviewed 2018-09-12

When it works (which is 98% of the time), it works great and takes care of my business needs. But when it was down and I couldn't access my schedule it was extremely stressful.It is user friendly, It takes care of my small business needs

Patrick Burch, MBA

Great Product and Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-09-15

At Neurotherapy Northwest we have been using ScheduFlow for over 5 yrs. As a small mental health practice it is an affordable scheduling solution with a lot of power and easy to use. Duoserve's customer service is quick to respond to any question or problem. We highly recommend ScheduFlow.Easy to setup and use. Minimal training needed. Great customer service.

Nikki Silva

Excellent customer service, convenient and super easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-03-24
Review Source: Software Advice

I like that this software is clean and simple to use, especially on my mobile device. Just a few glitches but there is always room for improvement. I use this software through one of my clients as it their preferred software for scheduling. It was super easy and quick to learn, not much training required at all. I like the fact that it is very convenient and simple to use via desktop and mobile device and have noticed that this is the only desktop app that actually works extremely well on my android device without any glitches. You can easily share your contacts info and share appointments also. I also reviewed a free demo before using this software that was step by step simple so this would be great for users that are new beginners who aren't software savvy and also great for advanced users.

We have been using ScheduFlow since 2008

Reviewed 2017-08-08

Greta scheduling software !Ease of scheduling and the speed of the software is great ! Adding resources and clients is easy too. Looking up customer history and forward scheduling is a breeze and works very quickly.

Pacific Woods Glass

Duoserve has helped me grow my business and stay organized

Reviewed 2018-04-17

It's available to all my staff, both office users and mobile users, and everyone sees our schedule changes in real time.

Patrick Burch

As a small business ScheduFlow as been a great scheduling tool.

Reviewed 2018-01-04

Cloud based scheduling software that is easy to use.Easy to use right from the start. Don't have to worry about doing a backup. Can access from home or on the road.

Ken Wambora

The New Online Version is Fantastic

Reviewed 2016-06-28

ScheduFlow is the new book appointments on PC technology. This software utilizes a powerful high level cloud computing technology. Creators of this software made a live calendar that will remind users of their appointment schedules even when some is too occupied. One of the greatest advantages of this scheduling software is allowing synchronization where a schedule entered on this end will be available on the other end among members. ScheduFlow ease scheduling within an organization, eliminating the laborious use of papers and that sometimes go unnoticed. ScheduFlow solves the biggest problem of activity scheduling. Tasks can be scheduled while on the go. Customer service is also excellent No worrying about leaving a timetable in office or at home.

Paul Ziman

efficient and utilitarian program customizable to most needs

Reviewed 2018-01-28

Its cloud based so very easy to access from multiple platforms. Updates instantly for all users. More cost effective than purchasing industry specific software with less functionality.

drue mccollum

Great schedule program. works well for our needs. A lot of time and design went into this program

Reviewed 2017-08-08

smooth schedule throughout the five locationsmultiple stores can use the program. Easy to use. Great functionality and design. also has mobile access.

Jonathan Allard

Easy of use scheduling software

Reviewed 2017-01-10

I'm using this software for my technician's appointments. It has been really good for my use so far. It's really easy of use, and it's nicely built. Support has been really helpful in solving my problems in a really decent time.Easy of use Very clear Good database Online backups

Patrick Burch

Great Product and Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-09-15

Crista Odor

Love the ease of use. Wish it had some addisional selection features to print, but love it.

Reviewed 2018-01-26

Made my scheduling life easierThe ease of use. easy to explain how to use it. I can see multiple employee schedules at the same time. The contact list it creates and when looking for a contact it makes them easier to find.

Good scheduling program!

Reviewed 2017-01-12

I have been a Duoserve customer for 8 years and their product has evolved and gotten better with each update. We especially like the cloud based data storage and how easily accessed the data is for referencing our customer data base. The tech support has been timely and has the personal feel you would expect with your only gateway to your customers.Useability and support

Robin Price

Very easy to use for our business

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Efficiency for our company Quick and efficient. Works perfectly for our business and is easy for our employees to follow. Can trace past reservations very easily too. Have all the emails and contact information.

Doug Ivey

I've had great luck with ScheduFlow!

Reviewed 2018-02-07

Made scheduling conflicts disappear basicallyWe started by using the offline version, which worked 6 years ago for us, but moved on to the subscription version. Much, much better for us!

Kristin Gotti

Schedule Flow was very helpful when I called in. They helped us resolve the problem we were having.

Reviewed 2018-01-26

The benefits we have using this software, is being organized on a daily basis with scheduling our clients.It is very user friendly and easy to schedule. When we are scheudling it is very simple to look up job names and customers. It is very nice being able to print off the schedule as well, so we can hand our customers their schedule.

Jean-Marc Arnault

Very good scheduling software

Reviewed 2017-02-01

It's very easy to schedule appointments and technicians. Reports are clear and contain every information we need for our clients. I would recommend this software anytime.Easy to use, great reports, great customer service.